my racing experience with my Lexus Gs

Raced someone? Spotted a Member? Share with us here!
JML Albalooshi
UB Junior Member

Post by JML Albalooshi » 06 Aug 2013, 9:19 am

i own a lexus gs 300 1st gen, 1996
i had just 1 mod on it n it was K&n air filter, wherein the pipe of it was u made in a welding garage/place, wasnt a racing filter pipe

i myself find it hard to believe or understand but i had few races with GS 300 which were model 98-03 or 04

all were gs 300 n when ever i had a race with them i used to win, i dont know what mods they had or not but i used to win, u ppl might say they werent racing but i do remember a race with a guy from um alquain a local, where we came beside me n said lets race, i saw his exhaust they were shinny n bigger than usual so i doubted it might be modified or maybe it wasnt

he said lets race n i said i cant i im low on petrol the petrol light is on n he said the same is here so lets race i said ok n we did have a race n i passed him slwly , it wasnt from zero, we started mayb around 40 or 60

Races i won

lexus 4 gs 300s model 98-04
lexus ls400 model 94
mustand v6 96 n 2003
trail blazer SS which had a tahoe engine - a cousin of my owns it, i dnt knw y it was slow
prado 03 v6 manual gear
corlla 1.8 2005 but damn that thing is fast mashallah, from zero mayb to 100 or 120 she was ahead
honda civic 2006 1.8
nissan patrol 2009 manual gear, mods were headers, k&n filter n few lil things, was frnds car

races Lost:
GTR r35 , he came to race with me in ajman cornish, i knew he wud blow me off but for a fun i did lol
Porsche Panamera turbo S: i was driving fast in shj cornish n when i reached beside him n he jus accelerated n that thing caught up wid me n that was d moment i was lyk u need to STOP lol, n i let him go lol
corvet zo6
bmw x5 n d list goes on lol