Al Mamzar Worst Weekend

Raced someone? Spotted a Member? Share with us here!
Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 02 Sep 2005, 10:22 pm

Sorry guys. Last night was extremely boring at Mamzar because of two reasons:

First of all, DA 1 Black's Mark II got confiscated. So I couldn't get you any videos which was obvious. Secondly, there were three police cars patrolling the single Beach road. Two of them were CIDs driving a Land Cruiser and a Toyota Corolla while one of them was a cop patrolling from behind the bushes on the opposite road. One of the CID car was parked inside the Parking Lot and the other one was just roaming around and watching each and every car passing by.

Because of last week's fun, the security was quite high this week. We were expecting something to happen at around 3:30am but the cops were still there. However, Al Warqa'a madness has started again and people are considering to go there rather than getting bored at Mamzar.

One of us went there and was able to get you a burnout video of a '92 Toyota Supra JZA70. Note: Night Vision was ON so affected the frames per second.

http://www.uaeboost.net/videos/Mobile/WarqaBurnout.3gp

We hope the situation would be calm by the next week and ever more okay by the week after since we want to introduce our new addition to the team.

Best of Luck.. to ourselves. (Y)

Stormline
UB Senior Member

Post by Stormline » 02 Sep 2005, 11:22 pm

bad luck
good luck next week and the video was bad the only good thing in it was the engines sound. :(

Marzx
UB Senior Member

Post by Marzx » 18 Sep 2005, 11:12 pm

Well feel sorry for Da Black 1, but its just a matter of a few days until he would get it back again, and I havnt been to Mamzar recently so I have no clue about it.. plus yea Warqa im aware of caz sometimes I usually take that route while moving to my college.. so i always see fresh burn out marks.. and to clear it out i see both of them, the buggies and the cars..

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 18 Sep 2005, 11:50 pm

InshAllah, this Thursday we'll try our best to go to Warqa'a.

Yunis
UB Junior Member

Post by Yunis » 03 Oct 2005, 1:43 am

They are quiet harsh on you guys.. so how do you get the cars back if they have been confiscated? lots of $$$$ i guess?

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 03 Oct 2005, 9:25 am

Yunis wrote:They are quiet harsh on you guys.. so how do you get the cars back if they have been confiscated? lots of $$$$ i guess?
Yup, they fined DA 1 Black Dh1500 - Dh600 for taking the car back, around Dh200 for taking care of it and the rest for Paper work etc.

The car was supposed to be confiscated for 2 months as in the first case, but he requested them to reduce the period. So the car got out in a month's time. It's back with him now but he ain't racing at Mamzar anymore. Hehe..