Al Warqaa Burnout Scene

Raced someone? Spotted a Member? Share with us here!
Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 28 Sep 2005, 8:08 am

dr.drift wrote:the blue one is from karama and it has 1jz engine in it ... the red one is also good but im not sure if its 1jz or RB26 :mrgreen: ... but newayz never seen the orange :roll:
Hmm.. Lets see if they come again.. NOT to Mamzar but at Warqa'a..

Marzx
UB Senior Member

Post by Marzx » 28 Sep 2005, 1:35 pm

they would

Accord98
Vehicle:Toyoda

Post by Accord98 » 26 Jan 2006, 5:16 pm

OFF TOOPIC .... guys i might be dropping by Warqa tonight... say about 12:00 .... just to check thngs out... wont stay for long.

anyone gonna be there???

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 26 Jan 2006, 7:20 pm

Accord98 wrote:OFF TOOPIC .... guys i might be dropping by Warqa tonight... say about 12:00 .... just to check thngs out... wont stay for long.

anyone gonna be there???
I might be there most probably. :) Gimme a call ;) (PM'd you).

fatboyzlim
UB Senior Member

Post by fatboyzlim » 27 Jan 2006, 3:05 am

Warqa tonight was ok. A few burnouts here and there. A silly BMW 7 series trying to chase a black skyline and a SL55 AMG doing a decent burnout. Impressive.

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 27 Jan 2006, 4:14 am

fatboyzlim wrote:Warqa tonight was ok. A few burnouts here and there. A silly BMW 7 series trying to chase a black skyline and a SL55 AMG doing a decent burnout. Impressive.
Till what time were you there? I left at 2:30 right after the cops got in.. :@

Accord98

Post by Accord98 » 27 Jan 2006, 9:14 am

lol.... i saw this funny sight, some stupid guy in a corolla tried to race with a civic....(earlier i had seen the civic zip past me and the corolla give chase) -- but then the civic had slowed down -- dunno why

neways, Mr.Corrolla, was honking, flashing and continuously revving his engine at the oter guy (i know cause i was behind him with my windows down)....

Cops came up behind me!! Heard that guy and flashed his blue lights at him.....

Stupid guy tried to run.... not only that tried to take his car offroad as well
(Cops were in a Pathfinder!)

Dunno what happened, (cause i continued driving).... but im sure he was caught. Neways cops would have got his license cause they were right behind him when they flashed their lights....

Some of these guys dunno when to quit.... hope this never happens to anyone on this forum 8) :) :wink: :wink:

I was there yesterday, and on my way back i saw it, hapened on the second roundabout..... (i ddidnt stay long just drove past warqa ..)

Accord98

Post by Accord98 » 27 Jan 2006, 9:36 am

wanna ask something....

What happens when cops show up???

i mean do people, just keep sittin where they are, or does evryone make a run for it....

Cause where i was from, there used to be huge meets, and once cops showed up, everyone ran..... lol --> except me cause i didnt know!!!!!

Thats why, im asking here.... if cops show up, is it "ok" if ur leaning against your car a the side? -- just watching?

dr.drift
UB Senior Member

Post by dr.drift » 27 Jan 2006, 2:09 pm

As far as i know , people run away 8) , if you stay for long , Thye probabaly block the exit areas , and then they come and create problem for you ! :arrow:

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 27 Jan 2006, 5:37 pm

they might note down ur cars number and transfer a fine...1ce it happened wid me and a civic in warqa...when it was foggy weather and guyz were drifting..but me and civic guyz ( locals ) came and spoke to the cop and he told us not to come here again cuz itz an order from the sheikh to note down each n every cars number who comes to warqa...after a lot of talk...they said OK go and cancelled our number !

fatboyzlim
UB Senior Member

Post by fatboyzlim » 27 Jan 2006, 6:52 pm

Shalashaska wrote:
fatboyzlim wrote:Warqa tonight was ok. A few burnouts here and there. A silly BMW 7 series trying to chase a black skyline and a SL55 AMG doing a decent burnout. Impressive.
Till what time were you there? I left at 2:30 right after the cops got in.. :@
stayed till 3. Couldnt sit in the cold sand for long. 8)

fatboyzlim
UB Senior Member

Post by fatboyzlim » 27 Jan 2006, 6:54 pm

Accord98 wrote:wanna ask something....

What happens when cops show up???

i mean do people, just keep sittin where they are, or does evryone make a run for it....

Cause where i was from, there used to be huge meets, and once cops showed up, everyone ran..... lol --> except me cause i didnt know!!!!!

Thats why, im asking here.... if cops show up, is it "ok" if ur leaning against your car a the side? -- just watching?

why would you run if you havent dont anything wrong? If you are there to watch the race and not compete I dont think u need to worry about anything.

Accord98

Post by Accord98 » 27 Jan 2006, 7:40 pm

lol... it isnt like that in Canada....
I found out the hard way....

Once i heard about a huge meet, out of the city near some farms....so i went there "just to watch" -- i knew my maxima couldnt keep up with any of the rides there, so i really wasnt interested in racing anyone - just watching.... after a while, cops swarm the place.... anyone who was there -- were given black points on their license and a fine

I didnt want to run, cause i thought if i run .... the would prolly have cops waiting further down the road and get my number (cops out there are organized like hell.... nuthing like Dubai)

And besides why would i run if i wasnt partaking in any races? right?
WRONG.... oh well ... i pleaded like hell with the cops there and didnt get a fine for it.... showed them that my engine wasnt even modded.... so they agreed and let me off easy.

But i should have run.... :wink: :wink:

Like a virgin, i just sat and waited for the cops to come give it to me! :)

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 27 Jan 2006, 10:21 pm

Firstly, the first Parking spot, the one that leads directly into the sand, is NOT a legal Parkng lot. Secondly, even the one on the side of the road, people park cars OUTSIDE the yellow line which is clearly violating the traffic rules (unless and until there's some problem with the car or when its an emergency).

IF the cops want, they could give fines to any car parked outside the yellow line but seeing THAT many cars, seems like they're just a bit soft-hearted. So, the only thing they do is give fines to cars that almost block the path leading into the desert.

And THAT is why most guys who have their cars parked in there run off even if they haven't been doing anything. I have a lot of incidents that happened with me but I don't think there's any time for me to tell them to you guys right now.

:D