Mark2 beats Nissan skyline GTR

Raced someone? Spotted a Member? Share with us here!
t-dogg
UB Dedicated Member

Post by t-dogg » 26 Jan 2007, 1:10 pm

Yeah I doubt it was a GTR too. Plus no way you would loose control in a GTR.. I had a GTS-4 which has a GTR drivetrain, no matter how sharp the corner is you can take it at full speed.. I use to have a very turny hillclimb type of road near my house.. Use to rally on it with my skyline :).. Never ever lost control in my GTS4 it had about 5000 dollars worth of mods boosting around 16 pounds and at Launch my car use to out-launch GSR's

So yea it sounds like a rear wheel.

masabgt
UB Special Member

Post by masabgt » 26 Jan 2007, 1:56 pm

mikeh wrote:I think the 1JZ had vtec... :)
If the Mark II is JZX90, 1JZ-GTE with VVT-i never came with
But JZX100 96-97 model came with VVT-i alone with 1JZ-GTE

I would never dream a VVT-i 1JZ in UAE, as this type of engine was limited production.

And regarding so called GTR LOST control, I would expect that to happen if the driver is new to GTR, but it shouldnt happen though. So I think there is a mistake typing GTR insted of GTS as Ali quoted. RWD has more chance to skid than AWD :)

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 26 Jan 2007, 2:27 pm

I was joking.. but nevermind though.

albertho555
UB Special Member
Vehicle:B18C Civic HB

Post by albertho555 » 26 Jan 2007, 3:40 pm

hehe :-) interesting topic,

maybe he lost control because he had turned his wheel fully
and the launched :-) weeeeeeeeee

t-dogg
UB Dedicated Member

Post by t-dogg » 26 Jan 2007, 4:34 pm

lol no matter what happened or how much an AWD skids it still wouldnt go to that extent. In the end the mark didnt beat anything as he was skidding the whole time from start and crashed straight away

ALi
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda Accord 2007

Post by ALi » 26 Jan 2007, 5:36 pm

t-dogg wrote:lol no matter what happened or how much an AWD skids it still wouldnt go to that extent. In the end the mark didnt beat anything as he was skidding the whole time from start and crashed straight away
yes man.....you wernt there but you got it all.

t-dogg
UB Dedicated Member

Post by t-dogg » 26 Jan 2007, 5:37 pm

Yup don't need to witness it, a bit of common sense will paint the picture.

Also i'm repeating what he said. He said he skidded out and crashed straight away, I wouldn't call it a race with a winner if the opponent never made it to the finish

rizwan
UB Addicted Member
Vehicle:mark2

Post by rizwan » 26 Jan 2007, 8:16 pm

well guys yesterday i asked the mark2 guy what excactly happened in the race i asked the mark2 driver that what was ur speed he said he was speeding at 220 when sudden a car came in front of him and he slow down a little giving lights to him to move and the GTS guy was coming at back of him not braking the front car moved to the second lane on which the GT was so he had no time to move as he braked and lost control of his car and ended in the sand but the main thing is that i asked the guys and everybody told me that the skyline has mods in his car and the mark2 is only 1j with single turbo but gave the GT a gap of 3-4 cars from the starting of the race ........

t-dogg
UB Dedicated Member

Post by t-dogg » 26 Jan 2007, 9:13 pm

Oh ok i miss read it. Hard to understand your post was.

So you confirmed it wasn't a GTR?

dr.drift
UB Senior Member

Post by dr.drift » 26 Jan 2007, 10:17 pm

Wtf is GT GT .. Its seems your talking about a Starlet ..

Aamir
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:Honda S2000 07 Civic 08 96

Post by Aamir » 27 Jan 2007, 12:46 am

ALi wrote:
rizwan wrote:umar is the guy having black skyline from maysloon his brother jasim and riaz bought the car to race they got garage before near sharjah cricket stadium now they sold the garage

i know him very well and for everyones information. that car is a skyline GTS 33 not GTR... its color is black. not sure about the mods.. but heard its stock(not sure)..
thanks Ali..for the info.. Even i was very surprised.. to hear that a GTR lost from a Mark2.. I myself had a GTR32 before.. and would never accept such a fairytale..

GTS can be beaten, eaten, screwed etc etc ! Never a GTR.

varshik
UB Dedicated Member

Post by varshik » 27 Jan 2007, 2:43 am

Aamir wrote: GTS can be beaten, eaten, screwed etc etc ! Never a GTR.
lolz

Rakboyz
UB Addicted Member

Post by Rakboyz » 27 Jan 2007, 11:09 am

lol'z i read the first post and was wondering GTR lost control????
well, and what you said you mark 2 is single turbo and what about gts, and whihc model is gts r 32 or r 33. remember even gts r33 modded but with stock turbo will never go ahead of 1jz, leave about r 32 that car body is light weight and it will skid from the start only. dont you worry next time when ever he comes tell your friend be cool and race with him because you have single turbo like you said. And it is there that you will win at last. so dont you worry.

I will be there this coming thursday inn Al khan but which area of Al khan i mean from wahda bridge i should go rite towards Al Khan and then i will see a mosque there with a bridge there.should i come straight and then where do reply

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 27 Jan 2007, 4:03 pm

Oh no.. the boys are out again.

rizwan
UB Addicted Member
Vehicle:mark2

Post by rizwan » 27 Jan 2007, 6:00 pm

come straight pass under the brigde that u told and at last u will find a roundabout go right from the roundabout and u will get some hotels on the road after crossing the hotels u will see the parking of the beach road u can find there all racing cars parked there ........