Mark2 beats Nissan skyline GTR

Raced someone? Spotted a Member? Share with us here!
rizwan
UB Addicted Member
Vehicle:mark2

Post by rizwan » 23 Jan 2007, 2:26 pm

last thursday night me with my friends went to al khan beach road as we were challenged by some guys of sharjah bank street and their maysloon friends. my friend is having Mark2 1j engine with turbo but the maysloon guy is having nissan skyline gtr with about 20,000 dirhams modification in it first my mark2 friend was not accepting the challenge because of the modofication in GTR. the bank street guyz had bought about 15 racing cars like gtr, marks,accords and about 50 guyz standing all of thems to show the race beacause the main reason is that my friend mark had beaten the same GTR 3 times in mamzar last year and the gtr guy only modified his car to beat my friend mark as we were not racing with them we were roaming in front of them they came with us and after taking the last u-turn they started the race at first the GTR went ahead but after mark2 fullboosted and give a gap of 3 to 4 cars to gtr and the gtr driver lost control on his car skids his car on road and went in to sand at the right ahead of a villa Alhamdulillah he had crossed the villa other wise it had hit the wall of it cancelling his car and at last we won the race in front of lot of guyz as we went from there straight to our area :D and :o how we won the race ........

Aamir
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:Honda S2000 07 Civic 08 96

Post by Aamir » 24 Jan 2007, 11:58 am

Im Sure that GTR guy has the money .. but not the skills to drive a GTR.. shame on him !

on any normal day . a stock GTR always beats a stock Mark2 !

Congrats for the win..

rizwan
UB Addicted Member

Post by rizwan » 24 Jan 2007, 2:18 pm

ya Aamir u maybe right this thursday the GTR guy again challenging my friend but my friend didn't accept the challenge as they are happy to win the race maybe we will be cruising at al khan beach road at 11 pm with our mark2 and three starlets GT and maybe the GTR guy will bring thier garage firends beacause the GTR guy also own a garage

7aMooD TuRBo
UB Senior Member

Post by 7aMooD TuRBo » 24 Jan 2007, 5:05 pm

Aamir wrote:Im Sure that GTR guy has the money .. but not the skills to drive a GTR.. shame on him !

Congrats for the win..
i agree with u Aamir!!

usaf23
UB Special Member
Vehicle:2016 Jeep SRT

Post by usaf23 » 24 Jan 2007, 5:21 pm

wow..cool race..
but amir is rite.
a GTR will always race a mark II ..
CONGRATO...
u should have told this to the GTR guy:
<<Itz NOT alwayz the car, Its the way you drive it>>

jarrah
UB Advanced Member

Post by jarrah » 24 Jan 2007, 5:37 pm

Aamir wrote:Im Sure that GTR guy has the money .. but not the skills to drive a GTR.. shame on him !

Congrats for the win..
agree with u

masabgt
UB Special Member

Post by masabgt » 24 Jan 2007, 8:24 pm

usaf23 wrote:<<Itz NOT alwayz the car, Its the way you drive it>>
I think this would be much meaning full... :)
Congrats on win...
btw am a big 1JZ fan n RB26 got beaten by 1JZ, sound real cool!

ALi
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda Accord 2007

Post by ALi » 24 Jan 2007, 9:25 pm

rizwan wrote:last thursday night me with my friends went to al khan beach road as we were challenged by some guys of sharjah bank street and their maysloon friends. my friend is having Mark2 1j engine with turbo but the maysloon guy is having nissan skyline gtr with about 20,000 dirhams modification in it ........
which color skyline GTR from maisaloon??.... therz no guy here who owns a GTR :roll: .... mayb you got wrong information.. i am from maisaloon..

rizwan
UB Addicted Member

Post by rizwan » 25 Jan 2007, 2:23 pm

umar is the guy having black skyline from maysloon his brother jasim and riaz bought the car to race they got garage before near sharjah cricket stadium now they sold the garage

rizwan
UB Addicted Member

Post by rizwan » 25 Jan 2007, 2:29 pm

guys come today to al lhan after 11 pm bank street guys are bringing mark2 of umm khanoor to race with our mark2 but i am not sure the race will happen also the GT guy is coming and there is some races of honda accord coupe 92 so the roads will be hot today in al khan........

ALi
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda Accord 2007

Post by ALi » 25 Jan 2007, 4:21 pm

rizwan wrote:umar is the guy having black skyline from maysloon his brother jasim and riaz bought the car to race they got garage before near sharjah cricket stadium now they sold the garage

i know him very well and for everyones information. that car is a skyline GTS 33 not GTR... its color is black. not sure about the mods.. but heard its stock(not sure)..

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 25 Jan 2007, 11:53 pm

rizwan wrote:last thursday night me with my friends went to al khan beach road as we were challenged by some guys of sharjah bank street and their maysloon friends. my friend is having Mark2 1j engine with turbo but the maysloon guy is having nissan skyline gtr with about 20,000 dirhams modification in it first my mark2 friend was not accepting the challenge because of the modofication in GTR. the bank street guyz had bought about 15 racing cars like gtr, marks,accords and about 50 guyz standing all of thems to show the race beacause the main reason is that my friend mark had beaten the same GTR 3 times in mamzar last year and the gtr guy only modified his car to beat my friend mark as we were not racing with them we were roaming in front of them they came with us and after taking the last u-turn they started the race at first the GTR went ahead but after mark2 fullboosted and give a gap of 3 to 4 cars to gtr and the gtr driver lost control on his car skids his car on road and went in to sand at the right ahead of a villa Alhamdulillah he had crossed the villa other wise it had hit the wall of it cancelling his car and at last we won the race in front of lot of guyz as we went from there straight to our area :D and :o how we won the race ........

I didn't understand a word you said.

Something about that 20.000 dhs is a lot of money on mods and that the guy ended up in the sand...

Gee, retards like this make us all change exhausts.

but.. kool job on d 1jz, dos he has noss? i luv nosss.. i wish i can hev a gt too and spend 20000 on mods, to find out it's a gts.. oh oh i will beat all 1jz out there nos nos vin diesel!!!

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:clio197

Post by kingkenny » 26 Jan 2007, 1:50 am

mikeh wrote:
rizwan wrote:last thursday night me with my friends went to al khan beach road as we were challenged by some guys of sharjah bank street and their maysloon friends. my friend is having Mark2 1j engine with turbo but the maysloon guy is having nissan skyline gtr with about 20,000 dirhams modification in it first my mark2 friend was not accepting the challenge because of the modofication in GTR. the bank street guyz had bought about 15 racing cars like gtr, marks,accords and about 50 guyz standing all of thems to show the race beacause the main reason is that my friend mark had beaten the same GTR 3 times in mamzar last year and the gtr guy only modified his car to beat my friend mark as we were not racing with them we were roaming in front of them they came with us and after taking the last u-turn they started the race at first the GTR went ahead but after mark2 fullboosted and give a gap of 3 to 4 cars to gtr and the gtr driver lost control on his car skids his car on road and went in to sand at the right ahead of a villa Alhamdulillah he had crossed the villa other wise it had hit the wall of it cancelling his car and at last we won the race in front of lot of guyz as we went from there straight to our area :D and :o how we won the race ........

I didn't understand a word you said.

Something about that 20.000 dhs is a lot of money on mods and that the guy ended up in the sand...

Gee, retards like this make us all change exhausts.

but.. kool job on d 1jz, dos he has noss? i luv nosss.. i wish i can hev a gt too and spend 20000 on mods, to find out it's a gts.. oh oh i will beat all 1jz out there nos nos vin diesel!!!
(Y) (Y) (Y)

albertho555
UB Special Member
Vehicle:B18C Civic HB

Post by albertho555 » 26 Jan 2007, 9:25 am

heh heh ... looks like the mark2 was running slicks? damn how cud it beat the 'whip lashing' launch of a AWD GTR? must be some driver and some damn good slicks ;-)

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 26 Jan 2007, 12:28 pm

albertho555 wrote:heh heh ... looks like the mark2 was running slicks? damn how cud it beat the 'whip lashing' launch of a AWD GTR? must be some driver and some damn good slicks ;-)
I think the 1JZ had vtec... :)