Soarer Met wid accident :-(

Raced someone? Spotted a Member? Share with us here!
Rakboyz
UB Addicted Member

Post by Rakboyz » 26 Feb 2007, 11:32 pm

This soarer my friend had bought and met wid accident n hit 12 cars and now he is in jail and car got cancelled he was bleedin little still he was sayin ma car ma car :$ :(

usaf23
UB Special Member
Vehicle:2016 Jeep SRT

Post by usaf23 » 26 Feb 2007, 11:49 pm

any photos ??

Accord98
Vehicle:Toyoda

Post by Accord98 » 27 Feb 2007, 12:00 am

^^ lol - ur kinda morbid....

Rakboys - cant do the time, dont do the crime....

How did he manage to hit 12 cars?

Rakboyz
UB Addicted Member

Post by Rakboyz » 27 Feb 2007, 12:24 am

usaf23 let me check pics wid ma friend if he has ...it was such a situation where no pics could be taken if i get 4 sure i will post it ..n accord 98 its not a joke ..nething is possible it was on dubai shj highway he was racing wid another one n goin at 150 160 kmh u dont knw dese cars n he was changin lane n hit landcruiser bak n turn so many times n hit parked cars n movin cars near eppco petrol station n his car behind window was broked and his door side gone :(

ALi
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda Accord 2007

Post by ALi » 27 Feb 2007, 12:26 am

really bad... it was a nice car :roll:

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:clio197

Post by kingkenny » 27 Feb 2007, 1:32 am

does anyone get hurt from the accident ? how long your friend will be in jail ? what is the charge for him ? what about the guy who race with him ? does he charge by the police too ?

dubai to shj high way is traffic all the time , how can they race in there ? i can imagine that must be like FF3 , dirfting on the crowd :| !?

i hope someone can learn the mistake , behave in the public , it is really dangerous to the public !what about the another 12 car ? they are completely innocent !!

Nismo
UB Senior Member

Post by Nismo » 27 Feb 2007, 2:38 am

sad really sad ... i would say this soarer got bad eye .. since last month i i av seen ppl talkin bout this car .. n personally even i loved this car .. it was a beauty ... anyway hope ur friend is fine ..

Accord98
Vehicle:Toyoda

Post by Accord98 » 27 Feb 2007, 9:35 am

..n accord 98 its not a joke ..
i never said it was funny... i said usaf23 was funny by asking about photos. and i said he was morbid (find out the meaning of the word before u make any accusations)

If u want my opinion, ur friend deserved that - i mean who in their right mind would race on that road???
To hit 12 cars it also means that the road wasnt even empty..... :arrow:

He is not a professional driver, and the people around him are not professional drivers.....
what did he expect? - he may have done it before, but keep pushing ur luck, and finally it will run out on you ..... and u end up in jail :nono:

Rakboyz
UB Addicted Member

Post by Rakboyz » 27 Feb 2007, 10:11 am

Accord98 wrote:
..n accord 98 its not a joke ..
i never said it was funny... i said usaf23 was funny by asking about photos. and i said he was morbid (find out the meaning of the word before u make any accusations)

If u want my opinion, ur friend deserved that - i mean who in their right mind would race on that road???
To hit 12 cars it also means that the road wasnt even empty..... :arrow:

He is not a professional driver, and the people around him are not professional drivers.....
what did he expect? - he may have done it before, but keep pushing ur luck, and finally it will run out on you ..... and u end up in jail :nono:

hey guyz he used to own many sports cars before, and yes the accident occured at 4 nite, friday. So at that time i dont think so any cars mite be there or any traffic kingkenny. and talking about 12 cars it is true because when he hit the land cruiser the car got spinned and went towards the parking area to the rite side. guyz do one thing when you guyz are goin towards shj just near the petrol pump before or after just chk out some cars mite be there now also. you will come to know. and accord no one is professional over here when racing. mistakes happen with any racers even the F1 racer too. and this guy is only a street racer so you have to understand by now. and yes he was bleeding badly when this accident occured.now lets just pray for him that he comes out of jail soon :S

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 27 Feb 2007, 10:36 am

Rakboyz wrote:accord no one is professional over here when racing.
Well, there's a race school, that teaches you how to handle your car. If you "race" your car in a crowded area, hit another car, you are a moron.

And we all wonder why cars like these cannot be registered, and car modding is highly discouraged? This is the answer right here, because some fruit loop thinks his vin diesel himself and can't even judge distance in changing lanes. Looks like incompetence to me.
Rakboyz wrote:now lets just pray for him that he comes out of jail soon :S
Frankly speaking, i hope he realized what he did and that he gets some time for it. As Accord said, can't do the time, don't do the crime. Imagine he hit people while spinning.

Bottom line, he did illegal things, and has to be punished for that. Justice is justice..

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 27 Feb 2007, 10:44 am

topic moved. Members Talk > Race Stories

I don't know about the new owner, but the previous owner has been very careful with the car and had spend a lot of time and money in making it what it is (or was) now. What all charges would he have got for such an accident?

- driving recklessly
- causing danger to public
- over speeding

Depending on the number of people (and cars) that might have got hurt in the accident, his jailing term will be decided (which would be I hope the minimum number of people)

Mistakes happen, yet, there is always a lesson to be learnt. Please, avoid racing in public. Not only do you cause danger to yourself, the public also suffers in case of accidents. Prevention is better than cure after all.

albertho555
UB Special Member
Vehicle:B18C Civic HB

Post by albertho555 » 27 Feb 2007, 10:54 am

Sorry to hear about this, and hope and pray your friend and whoever got injured get recovered quickly.

Because of peanut-heads like your friend, people who are really interested in 'real' track racing are affected. because cops think that any car with an exhaust will kill.

Thanks A LOT and keep up the good work. Buy yourselves more cheap japanese RWD cars and throttle it on roundabouts, get oversteer and call it 'drifting'.

im sure half u fish-fingers out there dont know what real drifting & dragging means. ever heard of toe, camber, timing retard, launch control, etc? no? go to race school ... learn it the proper way. first learn to drive with both hands before u start driving with one.

mikeh
UB Super Member

Post by mikeh » 27 Feb 2007, 11:17 am

albertho555 wrote:fish-fingers out there
^^^^ :D :D :D

Rakboyz
UB Addicted Member

Post by Rakboyz » 27 Feb 2007, 11:34 am

mikeh you are really always comment something different. GOD forbids if you were in his place what would you do. And if some one like that had typed what will be your thought for him. byt he way which car do you know mikeh, a coupe hyundai. you just dont know how it feels when you drive a turbo car. your car is not more then 200hp i guess. so you must be knowing how much horsepower does the car have when he was racing. this cars are not a joke.

mikeh
UB Super Member

Post by mikeh » 27 Feb 2007, 12:02 pm

Rakboyz,

I used to have 2 turbo’d cars back in Europe, and probably my next car will have a turbo as well. What I would have done in his place is not race at all. Period. There’s a track for that, and also.. If you still claim that the streets were empty (in your broken english answer to Kenny), where did the land cruiser came from then?

Doesn’t matter which car you drive, how much horsepower (and like you could judge that) or whatever crap. He caused the accident, not me.

I hope he recovers quickly, but it is because of acts like this, that the entire car community has to “suffer” as Albertho said.

Best regards,
mike