Soarer Met wid accident :-(

Raced someone? Spotted a Member? Share with us here!
Rakboyz
UB Addicted Member

Post by Rakboyz » 01 Mar 2007, 12:44 am

i totally agree wid nismo ..well he used to race in mamzar n stuff as i heard n oder many guzy used to come ....wat were the cars ..it were gtr33 34 gts 32 33 34 soarer mark2 supra new n old evo n lots more....well dude to tell u one thing ...here in dubai u arent having a place to race n stuff .... here goin to autodrome they dont accept these cars its all fiaa cars n stuff in which we r not interested n its not held all the time wat shud we do wid our cars then keep them at home or wat ...summers we do dat but dis time we dont man...wat car u have tell me ..street racing as different fun...not in dis country but all countries this happen..here they dont allow to modify the car also ..in australia they allow full modification cars but no races....well to tell u here shabab they call all like to modify there car race n have fun on streets dont give a damn....they r careful also....if such things come it will come its written in naseeb ...if u like to drive corolla n dont like to knw abt street races so plz dont comment in street racers topics ....go to image gallery post pictures n comments ...go to events ..buy cars parts sell cars parts ...but dont come here :?

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:clio197

Post by kingkenny » 01 Mar 2007, 1:38 am

Nismo wrote:its stupid to race on streets .But not in dubai u know ... ur av come from a place where ppl take their cars to tracks enjoy their day ... we have a different culture here .. money factor u know ... and dat really makes a difference ... if u get me a job worth 7k + a month ..i would live in autodrome u know .. u wont even see my car on street .. most of all dun even have money for petrol to tell u a fact ... wut is that age group of ppl havin these kina cars
80% of them r below 24 ...
that's no free lunch in the world . people study and work hard , try to get a better income , so they can get what they want . if they are not able to afford what they want , so they can steal ? it's more like an excuse to me !!

plus , i don't have 7k too , not even half !! i am not able to do all the event at autodrome too , but still you can do it one time per mouth , even two mouth and how about a year , plus there is no such rule that you cann't bring a corolla or sunny for track , you can bring any car as your wish !! if you don't have a car , there is also go kart for you !!

i believe partents and school , they've already teach you to follow the rule , don't do the crime . people who have the gut to challenge the rule , they should know the result .

i just hope rakboyz's friend can learn the mistake , so that he can have a better life after he come back from jail , i also wish it won't affect his future work !! it is lucky that he still alive , and no one die in such big accident , am i right ?

by the way , it is only my view and you don't have to agree with me !!

Nismo
UB Senior Member

Post by Nismo » 01 Mar 2007, 1:57 am

i said i do agree ... i never said he should av been racing ..
n if u talkin about setlin in life gettin money .... well dat never happens soon unless u lucky enough .... yeah and efforts too .. but who wants to waste time .. can u get me my 19'z bak ? can u get me my street times bak ?? u wait u get nuthin .... u do atleast u get sum .... so u will one of those who'll wait ...i av been doin shit since i was 19 i didn leave a single street thank God never met n accident ,,but if i'd av feard of anything i wudnt av had any fun ,atleast i have good times to rememba . .. n look this is a factor that we'll never agree on so its point less talkin about it ... u have ur own way of thinkin i av my own ways ... u have satisfaction drivin on tracks i have fun drivin on streets ... and its not imp that i would make n accident drivin recklessly there r other factors too ... wut if ur goin n u got hit by sumone ? n reason , his tire got busted ? now u'll call that luck ? or call him n idiot of not havin a check on his tires ? ....
no further comments on this period!
topic was about the poor guys car ... lets get bak to it ...
or lock it simple as it is ...

rizwan
UB Addicted Member
Vehicle:mark2

Post by rizwan » 01 Mar 2007, 4:39 am

well said Nismo (Y) and rakboyz i pray for ur friend that he get out soon yaref laish akhir shyee hua muslim wa nakhn baad muslemeen lazem sawalek duaa .....

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 01 Mar 2007, 4:40 pm

Nismo wrote:its stupid to race on streets .But not in dubai u know ...
It is also stupid in Dubai. If you talk about a "different culture here", first of all.. the "here", you're in UK. Plus, UAE (i assume you are talking about that) is a multi cultural environment, we need to adapt. I do as much as your buddies have to. The government sets the rules, not anything else.

Money, as kenny said, you get money when you work for it. Being lucky? Skin color? Yeah right. Work hard, play harder, but do both responsibly. If you friends had problems (depression and such), then it is better to drive to a deserted place, think about life, and try to solve it. "Racing" as you kids like to call it, doesn't make you less depressed.

So, work hard, earn money, and go to a track. If you see that Kenny states he doesnt have much money either, and still he goes to most of the events on autodrome and such. What you call that than eh?
Nismo wrote:i av noticed one thing u always comment on everyonez english ? why is that ? if i ask u 2 talk in urdu or punjabi , would u be able to talk ?
I find this totally irrelevant to be perfectly honest, but hey.

1, off, it's a language most of us speak. Last meet, we all speak english to each other. Yes, we could talk german, french or any other language, but communication would suffer.

2, it's not me who sets the rules, it's Sam:

Language
Anyone using TXT Talk will be issued a warning. 3 and you’re out. Simple! Improper use of language will not be tolerated. You will use proper English and/or Arabic with it's correct elegance.

As I said, i hope your friend's injuries get solved soon, but he knew what he was getting himself into when he stepped on the gas, depressed or not. If he cannot think straight, because of depression, stay off the road.

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 01 Mar 2007, 4:41 pm

mikeh wrote:Okay, let's lock this thread.
Nismo wrote:betta lock it ...
The topic does not deserve a lock. Many meaningful comments and views overall. Stay on topic. We expect proper language and attitude against each other.

Nismo
UB Senior Member

Post by Nismo » 01 Mar 2007, 6:25 pm

first of all where did this depressin come from ? .... when did i say we race on streets for gettin rid of our depressions ? oye prawaz rase hands if ur depressed lol .... mikeh i guess there is sumthin wrong wid u ,lemme tell u ur problem today .. wut u do it u read the comment really quick look for weak points and comment on it ... but u dunno wut u talk about .. its a fact u beileve it or not ... i ppl who earn less are more happier than the onez who earn allot .,,, isnt it ya all mark n gt guys ? dun we rule ? arnt the rich guys all sitin on footpath n talkin about us ? oyee look at him hez takin risk now cops will come n screw them .. but they acutally forget that even they r sitin there ,,clapin lol .....we have fun we give fun and when get into problems we dun expect no one ...and trust me mike i av been to many tracks HERE in london but i had no fun they were borin .. it was just the first 2 laps den it was just a borin hour ... tracks are just not my cup of tea .. and am not even even the ppl livin THERE . .. i totally agree wid u for gettin sumthin in life u need to play hard ,but dat aint easy as gettin a gals panties down ini? so why would i waste a single sec of my life ? and if u comparin me wid kenny then i aint like kenny to go on tracks and waste money for lil fun when i can have more on streets .. i'd rather spend dat money on my car add a new goodie u know ...
and yeah mikeh if u read rules properly
Language
Anyone using TXT Talk (fu**z,bi***s etc etc) will be issued a warning. 3 and you’re out. Simple! Improper use of language will not be tolerated. You will use proper English and/or Arabic with it's correct elegance. not
slang
(wagwaaa am komi ta dee pawalze fiawist tame etc etc)

sam never said to use tc of have , his , her ,him u know all gramaticall stuff ,so u please dun bother about all dat aite ? ...

and its not the first time i am USIN the word here when i am talkin about dubai u know ... when i talk about dubai , cars anything it would be always here for me .. i dun consider myself livin in london ...
and this is acutall u mikeh .. lookin for sumthin n then degradin it ... u knew i was talkin about dubai isnt it ? u aint a kid are u ?
yo all prawaz didn u all know i was talkin about dubai ?
was anyone confused?

lemme give a simple advice mike .. dun make everyone go against u ..
i aint against u at all trust me ... i think ur a good man u have good knowledge about cars .. n dats all about it ...

and language as u said we all talk in english ... No we dun .. not as much as we talk in our own language ... friends,work its hardly english ..

Rakboyz
UB Addicted Member

Post by Rakboyz » 01 Mar 2007, 7:29 pm

friend is out :D

studboy_441
UB Senior Member

Post by studboy_441 » 01 Mar 2007, 9:04 pm

Ok the topic started by saying a dude in a soarer was racing and hit some cars and he is in jail.

then how did it all Go to London, Dubai, English, Punjabi, Urdu, skin colour etc etc?

Its not the Rich OR the Poor ....both of them are involved in streetracing.
Now if any one opposes me .....you only tell me how do u find porsche's and beemers speeding down Shk Zayed and Emirates road.

and yes if you want to race on roads say so...But hey people its your like's and dislike's. All imm trying to say is dont put the blame on money and say that you cant afford it.

And to the people who say that they cant afford goin to autodrome ......have you people heard the saying
"If there's a will, there's a way"

And actually there's no use of crying over spilled milk.....now lets hope for the best and that the Soarer Guy must have learnt his lesson and wont drive recklessly anymore...Pray to God he will get cured soon.

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 01 Mar 2007, 10:23 pm

Ok the topic started by saying a dude in a soarer was racing and hit some cars and he is in jail. then how did it all Go to London, Dubai, English, Punjabi, Urdu, skin colour etc etc?
If this goes any further off-topic, I will be forced to lock the thread and ban the responsible posters. Please read forum rules before posting to avoid unexpected bans and suspensions.
Keep Threads on Topic
Keep on topic. Getting off-topic, spamming etc, will not be tolerated and you will be subject to a full ban without any warning or notice issued.
Language
Anyone using TXT Talk (fu**z,bi***s etc etc) will be issued a warning. 3 and you’re out. Simple! Improper use of language will not be tolerated. You will use proper English and/or Arabic with it's correct elegance.
The rule simply refers to TXT talk, i.e. avoiding use of short forms, eg:
..there is sumthin wrong wid u, lemme tell u ur... wut u do... u dunno wut... i ppl who onez... dun we rule? wid u for gettin sumthin...

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member

Post by kingkenny » 02 Mar 2007, 12:54 am

studboy_441 wrote:Its not the Rich OR the Poor ....both of them are involved in streetracing.
Now if any one opposes me .....you only tell me how do u find porsche's and beemers speeding down Shk Zayed and Emirates road.

and yes if you want to race on roads say so...But hey people its your like's and dislike's. All imm trying to say is dont put the blame on money and say that you cant afford it.

And to the people who say that they cant afford goin to autodrome ......have you people heard the saying
"If there's a will, there's a way"
so true !! (Y)

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member

Post by kingkenny » 02 Mar 2007, 1:22 am

and this is acutall u mikeh .. lookin for sumthin n then degradin it ... u knew i was talkin about dubai isnt it ? u aint a kid are u ?
yo all prawaz didn u all know i was talkin about dubai ?
was anyone confused?
there is some members on the forum , using the same " type " english as you and Rakboyz ,uauslly i read it more than 3times at least, just try to understand it . most of the time , i'm not sure what you saying( i guess i understand half this time) !!

because my english is poor , i read the post with my dictionary . grammar thing is still all right , but the problem is if you are not spell it properly , even dictionary can't help me .

so yes , i am confuse a big time !! but this is also a reason i like this forum , doesn't feel i am the only guy with poor english !!
lemme give a simple advice mike .. dun make everyone go against u ..
i aint against u at all trust me ... i think ur a good man u have good knowledge about cars .. n dats all about it ...
most of time , he is telling the true ,if just because his view is different , or may be he is point out somebody fault , and everyone will turn against him ? i don't think so !!

SAM> i am really sorry to go off topic !!

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 02 Mar 2007, 10:55 am

Nismo wrote:first of all where did this depressin come from ? .... when did i say we race on streets for gettin rid of our depressions ?
I never said you did, since this is not a dialogue between you adn me, though unwillingly, it turned out like one. Rakboys raised the depression thing:
wtf i am not here 4 fights or stuff ...well i am tellin godforbids if u were in his situation in jail family probs ...tension depression n stuff..
so, i would appreciate if you would read the entire thread instead of always bashing at me.

Picking on me is easy I guess, but trust me, i read the entire thread and don't just take the weak points and bash on them, i provide criticism. If you cannot handle that, then don't respond to it.

So, lemme get this straight and back on topic. No more off-topic takl anymore.

The had problems (according to rakboyz), he raced another car, hit a suv, hit 12 other cars. He is in jail for reckless driving. I gave my view, the majority here did.

Is this a touchy subject because some people think they know the driver, or that he drives a soarer? We had a bus killing 10 people you know, and I don't see anybody crying over that.

Accord98
Vehicle:Toyoda

Post by Accord98 » 02 Mar 2007, 1:16 pm

Agree with Mikeh - we gave our views.

I would also like to put in that although Nismo may think that Mikehs posts are irrelevant, there are alot of other people on this forum (besides me) who appreciate his insightful comments.

About the Language - If Kenny, who came to Dubai just a few years ago from China, who didnt know a word of english, can write sentences that people can understand - i am sure all of us can.... :)
There is nuthing seriously worng with the way you guys write - as pinted out already, we know u guys speak english well! :) only the short forms (as Sam pointed out) and the lack of full stops "." confuse me.

Nismo and Rakboys, i also agree with you on the point that not everyone likes racing on a track.
Racing on the streets gives you that extra adrenaline rush that many people would not get from racing on a track, but it still comes down to whether it is illegal or not.
Fact is, no matter what u say, our soarer friend broke the Law and hence is sitting in jail.
Sure we all feel sorry and think "what if it was me?" -well, that said, what if i was the owner of one of the 12 cars our soarer friend hit?
because of an illegal race, 12 people have to claim insurance, 12 people may not have their cars for up to a month (because of repairs), 12 people now have to pay XXXX AED extra a month to get to work to buy groceries, to live - and as u put it, not everyone is rich and that XXXXAED amount they may not be able to afford .... and so on and so forth
Think of those inconvenienced who had absolutely nuthing to do with the race...

Sometimes races seem to occur in places that arent really fit for it.
Have a race out in the middle of the desert, on a long empty stretch of raod between Dubai and Hatta or Abu Dhabi and the chances of hurting anyone are minimal.

If u crash the only people hurt are yourselves.... no one complains.

My 2 cents :?

Rakboyz
UB Addicted Member

Post by Rakboyz » 02 Mar 2007, 2:04 pm

kingkenny ..i am going to write in proper english now 4 ya :D Well my friend is out of jail so i would like this thread to be locked and by the way guy mikeh nismo accord98 ..i really appreciated all your views well to tell you guyz all five fingers are not the same adn we all have different views.So by giving our views here we dont need to argue this is a race website forum so share your knowledge of race,racing parts,latest news, and enjoy every minute of your life ...Try to share your knowledge of races,car modification..Thank You