Civic Lxi VS Mazda 3

Raced someone? Spotted a Member? Share with us here!
mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 01 Apr 2007, 9:30 am

wek-236 wrote:its not street racing mikeh, it would be held on EMSF on april if it would push through..
wussies.. :D

Cool., even better. 20th, right?

WTF
UB Senior Member

Post by WTF » 01 Apr 2007, 11:06 pm

its not gonna push thru coz the rest of the guys have already decided not to continue with this ... u can call it chicken or what ever u want .. but i think for us its the right thing to do ...

here's a quote from HCP about this ...

race for fun and to enjoy...its where we got more friends...though it is normal for everybody to prove somethin...i respect their way...let's all have fun....rather than fanning out others...we know these guys and they know us....so what is the point here?

if they claim they are faster or have a better car..let it be...uae peepz enjoy their cars....

as far as i know..there will always one car faster than yours and mine..so what the heck.

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:clio197

Post by kingkenny » 02 Apr 2007, 1:04 am

WTF wrote:its not gonna push thru coz the rest of the guys have already decided not to continue with this ... u can call it chicken or what ever u want .. but i think for us its the right thing to do ...

here's a quote from HCP about this ...

race for fun and to enjoy...its where we got more friends...though it is normal for everybody to prove somethin...i respect their way...let's all have fun....rather than fanning out others...we know these guys and they know us....so what is the point here?

if they claim they are faster or have a better car..let it be...uae peepz enjoy their cars....

as far as i know..there will always one car faster than yours and mine..so what the heck.
i am never doubt the ability of civic , and HCP .
i never say a civic suck , but always tell it is a good car , and my very best friends are civic owners !!

i wish they can understand what i really stand for , any driver and any owner wish their car is a good car , and i love my car so much and always hope to prove the ability of the car !!

we know each other , we do racing together , sharing our experience and always try to help others !! we are FRIENDS already quite a long time , and i believe they are the same too !!

to be honest , i am ready to lose , i don't really have the condifence , thanks for saving me !! if their is any offense i made , please accept my apologize !!

WTF , no matter what i really wish they are coming to the autoX r3 , and hope some of them will join the race !! please pass my word to them , and WTF , i hope all these won't affect our friendship !!

usaf23
UB Special Member
Vehicle:2016 Jeep SRT

Post by usaf23 » 02 Apr 2007, 9:49 am

this thread is coming from civic vs mazda3 to lancer vs hondas..
(Y)