Civic Lxi VS Mazda 3

Raced someone? Spotted a Member? Share with us here!
masabgt
UB Special Member

Post by masabgt » 27 Mar 2007, 10:02 pm

mikeh wrote:
masabgt wrote:
grayfox666 wrote:Which car were u driveing while u beat all these cars?
'99 NISSAN SUNNY 1.6 :$
I dont think they were racing then..

that, or you did a ricer fly-by? :D
I explained that above :D
I challange and often lose but no RICER stuff 8)
Anyway I want to try with Mazda 3... any Mazda 3 owners :D

usaf23
UB Special Member
Vehicle:2016 Jeep SRT

Post by usaf23 » 28 Mar 2007, 9:29 am

mazda3 owners....
myself and rani and newimprovednf

wek-236
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:s2k and Mazda 3

Post by wek-236 » 28 Mar 2007, 6:50 pm

usaf23 wrote:mazda3 owners....
myself and rani and newimprovednf

ehem.....

WTF
UB Senior Member

Post by WTF » 28 Mar 2007, 10:53 pm

Sunny, Tiida, Civic, Mazda3 and Corolla .... i still go for the Ralliart Lancer all the way ... put in mind that the car had been designed with Ralliart technology waiting to be discovered !!

it would have been way better if wer getting the same Ralliart Lancer that where realse in the US with 162HP Mivec Engine

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:clio197

Post by kingkenny » 29 Mar 2007, 12:50 am

WTF wrote:Sunny, Tiida, Civic, Mazda3 and Corolla .... i still go for the Ralliart Lancer all the way ... put in mind that the car had been designed with Ralliart technology waiting to be discovered !!

it would have been way better if wer getting the same Ralliart Lancer that where realse in the US with 162HP Mivec Engine

mazda 3 5door hatch , i really like the way it look !! civic is cool , who know if somday i have one !!

but i am still go for the "M" all the way !! ralliart lancer us spec is nice , but i more into the ralliart colt jdm spec , 1.5 turbo mivec , 154hp@6000rpm and 21.X TORQUE@ 3500rpm with 1140kg stock , must be a crazy little hatch !!

wek-236
UB Advanced Member

Post by wek-236 » 29 Mar 2007, 7:39 am

Ill go with the MazdaSpeed 3....

265hp+++ stock...

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 29 Mar 2007, 12:13 pm

i would go 4 the ralliart or the civic..i never new the ralliart had turbo in it!!! :S .....is that true..i just red it somewhere in this post?!?!?

wek-236
UB Advanced Member

Post by wek-236 » 29 Mar 2007, 2:41 pm

Ralliart has no turbo bro... 2.0 engine only..

if its an evo... its turbo charged for sure...

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member

Post by kingkenny » 29 Mar 2007, 2:50 pm

wek-236 wrote:Ralliart has no turbo bro... 2.0 engine only..

to be honest , wek-236 you know nothing about mitsubishi !!

check this : http://asp01.hphk.com/mitsubishi/priceL ... e_list.asp

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member

Post by kingkenny » 29 Mar 2007, 2:58 pm

mitsubishi family , check this out !!

http://www.mitsubishi-cars.co.uk/colt/

3door , 5door , and roadster !!

wait , i am try to find you guys the ralliart turbo colt !!

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member

Post by kingkenny » 29 Mar 2007, 3:04 pm

http://www.ralliart.com.au/RalliartVehi ... Turbo.aspx

i find it , jdm spec come with 2wd/4wd option !!
this is a QUICK little car !!

wek-236
UB Advanced Member

Post by wek-236 » 29 Mar 2007, 4:34 pm

kingkenny wrote:
wek-236 wrote:Ralliart has no turbo bro... 2.0 engine only..

to be honest , wek-236 you know nothing about mitsubishi !!

check this : http://asp01.hphk.com/mitsubishi/priceL ... e_list.asp

Stupid you kenny :D :D :D

Im referring to the ones available here.. UAE domestic market...
did you see the sedan 2.0 ralliart released here..?

this links you posted are not available in the showrooms here in UAE...

youll get it only as imports..

Ralliart is a Tuner of Mitsu's... for sure they can do wonders on any mitsu engine.. be it a turbo or an NA

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member

Post by kingkenny » 29 Mar 2007, 4:46 pm

wek-236 wrote: Stupid you kenny :D :D :D

Ralliart is a Tuner of Mitsu's... for sure they can do wonders on any mitsu engine.. be it a turbo or an NA
yes , UAE don't have it YET !! but who know someday , they decide to bring it down here !! you can bring down mazda speed 3 which also don't have here , why i can't bring jdm and us spec here !?

and you said it , ralliart don't have a turbo lancer !! in fact , ralliart has it and even the non-ralliart colt come with the turbo everywhere but not in this uae !! they don't even have the new hatch after 2001 !!

don't try to fool people mitsubishi doesn't make fast car , and keep telling people how fast a honda civic and mazda3!!
a mitsubishi BIG FANs has to tell you these !! you better watch out for the mitsubishi !! :D :D :D

wek-236
UB Advanced Member

Post by wek-236 » 29 Mar 2007, 5:25 pm

kingkenny wrote:
wek-236 wrote: Stupid you kenny :D :D :D

yes , UAE don't have it YET !! but who know someday , they decide to bring it down here !! you can bring down mazda speed 3 which also don't have here , why i can't bring jdm and us spec here !?

and you said it , ralliart don't have a turbo lancer !! in fact , ralliart has it and even the non-ralliart colt come with the turbo everywhere but not in this uae !! they don't even have the new hatch after 2001 !!

don't try to fool people mitsubishi doesn't make fast car , and keep telling people how fast a honda civic and mazda3!!
a mitsubishi BIG FANs has to tell you these !! you better watch out for the mitsubishi !! :D :D :D
Im not fooling people bro.. tamu asked if the the ralliart has a turbo . so i just answered what i am seeing here..

thats why i said theres an EVO.. and who the hell would tell the an EVO is slow?

this cars i can see also here in the UAE..

i just based my answer on what WTF mentioned...
"Sunny, Tiida, Civic, Mazda3 and Corolla .... i still go for the Ralliart Lancer all the way ... put in mind that the car had been designed with Ralliart technology waiting to be discovered !!

it would have been way better if wer getting the same Ralliart Lancer that where realse in the US with 162HP Mivec Engine"

and also I had a lancer in the philippines before..
an 87 lancer Box type, and a lancer celeste with a Saturn engine Oldschooler.. maybe you havent seen one of these nice looking old schooler...

and I use to drive my Uncle's Fifth Gen Lancer in which we fitted a 4g63T engine, transplanted though..

although my knowledge in mitsu's are not as good as yours.. I may know a little bit..

I was just simply referring to the lancer ralliart here, and was not in anyway downgrading the Lancers...

how many Rally championship has Mitsus won??? many right...

a honda? or a Mazda? havent heard any.. they didnt even joined recently on the FIA rally... as far as i know i may be wrong though

which car did tommy makinnen drove to win a rally championship?? isnt it a lancer?

nah to much praises now for mitsus...

:D :D :D :D

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member

Post by kingkenny » 29 Mar 2007, 5:26 pm

i am pissed off in this topic , at the early post , i heard lancer suck compare to the others nearly level car , i do say lancer still own a place in here !!

if speed is only the matter , i think i prove my little lancer enough !! if don't account my first , second time autocrossing(DNF and only spin around) ,half year for now , does any civic without engine swap run over me ? does any mazda run over me ? no one , right !! modification make everything possible , my SOHC engine can't compare with B16 , B18 which is true , but the stock SOHC civic engine !!

if i call my lancer " gulf spec civic killer " , do you have a problem :D :D ?(not the 2.0 civic type R , don't get me wrong , not at the same level :$ )

race someone at the public road , and you don't know he is actually racing , even he did but a second late accelerate is enough to decide the winner , even line up with someone and you don't know th guy actually can drive , may be you beat him and prove you are fast ,but you can't say your car is actually faster !!

someone think the lancer suck , may be he just don't know how to handle it but the civic !!

prove it with record , not the mouth :D !!
Last edited by kingkenny on 29 Mar 2007, 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.