Civic Lxi VS Mazda 3

Raced someone? Spotted a Member? Share with us here!
kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:clio197

Post by kingkenny » 29 Mar 2007, 5:36 pm

wek , it is fun to talk something like this , find out a better car , and everyone special love in car !! :D :D

and you know me , lancer lover !! 8)

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member

Post by kingkenny » 29 Mar 2007, 5:52 pm

sorry , wek !! i guess i got you wrong meaning !! :$

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 29 Mar 2007, 6:03 pm

Relax guys, this was never a Mitsu vs the world topic. Continue as good people before Sam comes in and locks another topic.

Thought I like kenny's
kingkenny wrote:but i am still go for the "M" all the way
Too bad, you're a guy :D

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member

Post by kingkenny » 29 Mar 2007, 6:07 pm

i do mention civic and mazda in the post !! don't lock it , SAM !!

wek-236
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:s2k and Mazda 3

Post by wek-236 » 29 Mar 2007, 7:44 pm

kingkenny wrote:sorry , wek !! i guess i got you wrong meaning !! :$
no harm done bro... no need to say sorry.. well i guess you misunderstood me on what i posted about the ralliart lancer..

never did I underestimated the capabilities of the mitsus... because i know what they are capable of..

thats why when we see each other i always suggest to you to get a 4g63T on your lancer for the reason i have driven one already..

anyway.. Lets drink tonight... Its Thursday...

:!: :!: :!:

mikeh
UB Super Member

Post by mikeh » 29 Mar 2007, 7:57 pm

wek-236 wrote:anyway.. Lets drink tonight... Its Thursday...
Here, any day = drinking day :D

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member

Post by kingkenny » 29 Mar 2007, 8:04 pm

wek-236 wrote: thats why when we see each other i always suggest to you to get a 4g63T on your lancer for the reason i have driven one already..
drop the 4g63t make it AWD, it is a big prject !! mitsu's part is bloodly expensive !! a broken full evo6 cost more than 15k if i am lucky, plus the swap over 5k , extra parts might cost me another 5k , if i sale my car should be around 15k , better i get a evo6 and save all the risk !! i know some guys spend over 3 mouth just complete the project , i can't imgine live without a car 3 mouth !!

may be you can say convert the gearbox , keep it front wheel drive is much more easy , but hey i don't need a drag car , it's must be reliable for daily drive plus weekend autoX !!

a civic is way much more better to build , that is not the lancer and mazda can compare with , quit a lot of people has the experience ,more part and most of them a cheaper too!!
Last edited by kingkenny on 29 Mar 2007, 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mikeh
UB Super Member

Post by mikeh » 29 Mar 2007, 8:11 pm

if you wanna stay M-itized... get an 90-94 awd eclipse... horribel in maintenance.. but evo engine and awd :D

wek-236
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:s2k and Mazda 3

Post by wek-236 » 29 Mar 2007, 8:14 pm

mikeh wrote:
wek-236 wrote:anyway.. Lets drink tonight... Its Thursday...
Here, any day = drinking day :D

and where is that "here" youre referring to?? i want see that "here" ehehehehe :D :D :D

mikeh
UB Super Member

Post by mikeh » 29 Mar 2007, 8:38 pm

in the dirty south of dubai.

Not referring to any pubic area, just the jebel ali area.

God, this thread is raped,

WTF
UB Senior Member

Post by WTF » 30 Mar 2007, 12:33 am

sorry for being off topic .. juz wanna quote on what Kenny had said about

"M" SOHC vs. "H" SOHC ... of course Kenny's SOHC Mitsu is way better than a stock SOHC Civic ... that's because Kenny had a suspension upgrade and using a semi slicks tyres ...

let me give an example ... Round 2 of EMSF ... Kenny had a best time of 1.36 !! my friends stock red Civic hatchback did 1.40 ( consistent on 3 runs ) everything is fully stock no suspension upgrade, no port and polish !! and its a 1.6 D16Z6 engine ... Kenny only have a 4 sec advantage over that red hatchback ... now .. what if the red hatchback had the same suspension upgrade and tyres with Kenny .. can u imagine how many seconds it would improve ?

Kenny's 1.6 Lancer Coupe is a very good car .. but still the Civic (old model) has an advantage regarding with same modifications like Kenny's car ...

sorry to say that a 1.6 lancer Coupe vs. a 1.6 or 1.5 (Carborator) SOHC Civic is better with the same modification on each car ....

Rani
UB Junior Member

Post by Rani » 30 Mar 2007, 1:25 am

Did I enter the wrong place !?

I thot its a Civic/Mazda thing ! Where did the Mitsubishi come from :D

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member

Post by kingkenny » 30 Mar 2007, 1:25 am

WTF wrote:sorry for being off topic .. juz wanna quote on what Kenny had said about

"M" SOHC vs. "H" SOHC ... of course Kenny's SOHC Mitsu is way better than a stock SOHC Civic ... that's because Kenny had a suspension upgrade and using a semi slicks tyres ...

let me give an example ... Round 2 of EMSF ... Kenny had a best time of 1.36 !! my friends stock red Civic hatchback did 1.40 ( consistent on 3 runs ) everything is fully stock no suspension upgrade, no port and polish !! and its a 1.6 D16Z6 engine ... Kenny only have a 4 sec advantage over that red hatchback ... now .. what if the red hatchback had the same suspension upgrade and tyres with Kenny .. can u imagine how many seconds it would improve ?

Kenny's 1.6 Lancer Coupe is a very good car .. but still the Civic (old model) has an advantage regarding with same modifications like Kenny's car ...

sorry to say that a 1.6 lancer Coupe vs. a 1.6 or 1.5 (Carborator) SOHC Civic is better with the same modification on each car ....
compare to the red civic , it is not a fair game to him , i agree!

you know how worst my suspension was, and you are running my suspension right now , isn't it !?
i was running this set up at all the race before , and you know it too !!

i am looking forward for the future competition , let see what happen :D !!
and you are one of the "M" guys , how could you not by my side ? i just got the mod before last race not even complete with the set up ,and damn you know it too ,sound like i cheat everyone !!
Last edited by kingkenny on 30 Mar 2007, 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member

Post by kingkenny » 30 Mar 2007, 1:33 am

Rani wrote:Did I enter the wrong place !?

you are at the right place !! when the civic and mazda guy coment on the mitsubishi , how could the mitsubi's fans keep quiet !!

Rani
UB Junior Member

Post by Rani » 30 Mar 2007, 1:41 am

kingkenny wrote:
Rani wrote:Did I enter the wrong place !?

you are at the right place !! when the civic and mazda guy coment on the mitsubishi , how could the mitsubi's fans keep quiet !!
:D hahahahaha..