Lumina ss VS F430

Raced someone? Spotted a Member? Share with us here!
Hosrom
UB Dedicated Member

Post by Hosrom » 03 Jun 2007, 2:46 pm

You are comparing a modded sedan with a stock exotic........

Supercharge the F430, then compare.....on the track.

On the street, im sure the SS would be a fun thing to drive.

Meego
UB Junior Member

Post by Meego » 03 Jun 2007, 3:19 pm

Thanx guys...

HOSROM>> dude... i'm not comparing.. what's with peopla AND READING over here... Guys... I KILLED A FUCCKING F430 that worth Dhs 700k + with my Dhs 200 (not +) Lumins SS CUPE (not a freakig SEDAN) if i dont respect the Ferrari and i know it's a powerfull car i wouldnt even talk 'bout it.... i wont come here and say "GUYS I KILLD A COROLLA" (no offence) coz its not a competition.. but becouse the Ferrari IS a great car THEN I"M %#%$ HAPPY ABOUT IT... and it was my first BIG KILL... if i put my Kill list ppl might shoot me here... DAAAMN!!

AND OH! Mr. Hosrom... at the Open day (um alqeween) a Ferrari F430 Told the marshal that he don;t wanna RUN with me... i didn;t know why that day.. coz i always thought he can SMOK ME... but i guess the guy knew his car TO mine... and you can ask anyone and the Dubai Mustang Club 'bout this.. i had to run by my own coz the ferrari didn;t wanna race me...

abdullah
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:skyline gt +Honda EK +yaris

Post by abdullah » 03 Jun 2007, 5:37 pm

mabrook mabrook (Y) cant belive.....anyways mobrook

Hosrom
UB Dedicated Member

Post by Hosrom » 03 Jun 2007, 5:50 pm

Where did you get the supercharger from, and what have you done to the ecu in terms of fuel and timimng?

Have you upgraded the injectors? run higher fuel pressure? how much are you putting at the wheels?

Meego
UB Junior Member

Post by Meego » 04 Jun 2007, 10:07 am

Hosrom>> please go back in pages n you'll find most of the answers...

Yo! Abdulla!! you are the guy who said "Ferrri will winS" right? at the first page.... Cool dude... POINT TAKENs...

stone-head
UB Senior Member

Post by stone-head » 04 Jun 2007, 2:56 pm

congrats man (Y)
& as the yankees say no replacement for displacement

I envy u because of the sweet feeling of victory :P

cheers 8)

Accord98
Vehicle:Toyoda

Post by Accord98 » 04 Jun 2007, 9:16 pm

meego, when we think of it - yes it is hard to believe that your car beat a Ferrari.

Even now i have my doubts, but there is always the possibility :)

But as u said earlier, "bring it to the track".... well, i think we all know you would probably be spanked ;)

Meego
UB Junior Member

Post by Meego » 06 Jun 2007, 1:50 pm

hehe.. it's funny... i always thought that this Site is full of MotorHeads who knows 'bout mods morethan anything and anyone...

ANY WAY... This is Dubai...

and as i said before... who ever doen't buy my story (3al meedan ya 7meedan) which means (meat me on roads) :)

masroor
UB Dedicated Member

Post by masroor » 06 Jun 2007, 6:12 pm

Accord98 wrote:Oh no.... i see another "Soarer vs Alpina" thread coming up :wink:
hahahaha...exactly wat i was thinking...

masroor
UB Dedicated Member

Post by masroor » 06 Jun 2007, 6:27 pm

congrats man...when is da party..? :P haha njoi..

Meego
UB Junior Member

Post by Meego » 10 Jun 2007, 9:51 am

HAHHA... %#%$ funny... i swear every time i read through this i laugh... it's so funny how ppl think they know it all.. while they don't know Shi'... :D

guys... please read.. you have the internet... it's a bless... USE IT...

Hosrom
UB Dedicated Member

Post by Hosrom » 10 Jun 2007, 12:13 pm

Meego wrote:HAHHA... %#%$ funny... i swear every time i read through this i laugh... it's so funny how ppl think they know it all.. while they don't know Shi'... :D

guys... please read.. you have the internet... it's a bless... USE IT...

??? :nono: ???

Accord98
Vehicle:Toyoda

Post by Accord98 » 10 Jun 2007, 5:57 pm

Meego wrote:i don't really think that what ever they write is the right thing... as we say in Arabic (el maeedan ya 7meedan) which means in other word... SEE YOU ON TRACK...
no offense, but you said it in your own words... which is why i said what i did earlier.

My point, on a track i doubt u will beat a Ferrari.

In a straight line, theres a chance - always a possibility :)

Meego
UB Junior Member

Post by Meego » 12 Jun 2007, 9:27 am

Dude... wtf? did i say i got him on trak??
I GOT HIM ON JUMIRaH BEACH %#%$ ROAD...

Guys thge F430 is not a VERY powerfull car... it's only 480 hp... SOOOO Meny cars on the road can kick it's A$$... so meny Supras and GTRs can Say Bye Bye to it 1st 2nd and 3rd....

Hosrom>> dude.. I've been doing this for a while... I know enough 'bout cars... when i said "read" i didn't mean that you don't know anything... you might have some info 'bout cars... but go out and see and learn in details before you tell someone "you are a lier"

Accord>>> Dude... you think you can't Get a Honda Civic on Accord to beat a Ferrari??? if not... you are wrong Buddy... with mods you can do Magic...

Hosrom
UB Dedicated Member

Post by Hosrom » 12 Jun 2007, 11:38 am

Meego wrote:Dude... wtf? did i say i got him on trak??
I GOT HIM ON JUMIRaH BEACH %#%$ ROAD...

Guys thge F430 is not a VERY powerfull car... it's only 480 hp... SOOOO Meny cars on the road can kick it's A$$... so meny Supras and GTRs can Say Bye Bye to it 1st 2nd and 3rd....

Hosrom>> dude.. I've been doing this for a while... I know enough 'bout cars... when i said "read" i didn't mean that you don't know anything... you might have some info 'bout cars... but go out and see and learn in details before you tell someone "you are a lier"

Accord>>> Dude... you think you can't Get a Honda Civic on Accord to beat a Ferrari??? if not... you are wrong Buddy... with mods you can do Magic...

FYI: I spent a few years in america, working on flow jets, workin with a team of over 30 people modifying porsches from mild to wild.

PS: The Lumina available here is also available in america, and let me say that if you supercharged and tuned it right, and everything else remains stock, are you faster than a stock C6 and Z06?

Im never call you, or anyone here a liar, don't get too worked up on what i say (Y)