UAE Boost Street Burn

Raced someone? Spotted a Member? Share with us here!
Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 27 Dec 2005, 3:53 pm

This is to announce the official release of UAE Boost Street Burn Trailer which will be followed by the opening of Featured Videos download area. Below are a few details of the trailer version.

Description:
All videos have been shot on public roads. The trailer will show various burnout moments only since we intend to release a separate trailer version of the street racing scenes.

Although some fan forums disclose the locations of the scene, UAE Boost will not announce any details about the timings and exact locations of the shooting for security reasons.

Video Properties:
The trailer has been carefully organized and presented so as it does not clarify the license plates of those being recorded. Hence, we do not take any responsibility of any loss or damage to those cars being shown in the trailer.

Download: Click Here (3.25mb)

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 28 Dec 2005, 1:03 am

Furthermore, I (or UB) don't support "street racing" or other dangerous driving on public roads. Keep racing for the track.

Yeah, I had to say something.. :)

Nice video Shash :)

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 28 Dec 2005, 1:14 am

Hehe, thanks for that mikeh.
Anyway, I need your advice on the TOTB offer from LEX. Check out the Arabian Challenge thread in Events forum.

Al Koobi
UB Senior Member

Post by Al Koobi » 28 Dec 2005, 5:09 pm

KKKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.........VIDEO MAN.......keep uploadin more of these...................but why are you not keepin a section of video on the site

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 28 Dec 2005, 10:55 pm

Al Koobi wrote:KKKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.........VIDEO MAN.......keep uploadin more of these...................but why are you not keepin a section of video on the site
The video section will be up very soon InshAllah. (Y)

Accord98
Vehicle:Toyoda

Post by Accord98 » 29 Dec 2005, 1:43 pm

yea nice video man..... looks professional!!

cant wait for some more ..... KEEP UP the Good Work!!!

peace!

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 04 Jan 2006, 6:43 pm

the vdo rocks man...i just loved it but jus wanted to ask something ke....there is this clip showing a GT and black supra drifting in mamzar.....when did this that happen ??

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 04 Jan 2006, 6:56 pm

Hammood_Junooni wrote:the vdo rocks man...i just loved it but jus wanted to ask something ke....there is this clip showing a GT and black supra drifting in mamzar.....when did this that happen ??
It was in the last week of the last month. :)

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 16 Jan 2006, 6:15 pm

damn...i missed it....

Al Koobi
UB Senior Member

Post by Al Koobi » 17 Jan 2006, 8:23 pm

if u have some more clips why dont u make more videos..................

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 18 Jan 2006, 9:33 am

Al Koobi wrote:if u have some more clips why dont u make more videos..................
... In Process .. :)

Al Koobi
UB Senior Member

Post by Al Koobi » 18 Jan 2006, 4:33 pm

Shalashaska wrote:
Al Koobi wrote:if u have some more clips why dont u make more videos..................

I HAVE SENT THIS VIDEO TO THE GROUP 77 GUYZ THE ONE YELLOW STARLET OWNER ROKET DANCER..........AND THEY WERE INTERESTED AND WERE SAYIN WEL DONE.....COZ UPTIL NOW NO ONE HAS DONE LIKE TAT....AND THEY WILL SEND IT TO OTHERS ALSO..AND IT IS A BENEFIT FOR U ADMIN....COZ UR SITE ADDRES IS THIER....AND THEY WILL FOR SURE VISIT UR SITE ONE DAY........

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 18 Jan 2006, 7:35 pm

yea man even i loved that vdo...but i wud give an advice...that make the vdo size a bit longer....for ex...5-8 mins video !!
thats wud be soo kewl !

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 19 Jan 2006, 10:11 am

Al Koobi wrote:
Shalashaska wrote:

I HAVE SENT THIS VIDEO TO THE GROUP 77 GUYZ THE ONE YELLOW STARLET OWNER ROKET DANCER..........AND THEY WERE INTERESTED AND WERE SAYIN WEL DONE.....COZ UPTIL NOW NO ONE HAS DONE LIKE TAT....AND THEY WILL SEND IT TO OTHERS ALSO..AND IT IS A BENEFIT FOR U ADMIN....COZ UR SITE ADDRES IS THIER....AND THEY WILL FOR SURE VISIT UR SITE ONE DAY........
Thanks for that Koobi ;) and btw, its not only my site now, its more about you guys :) Its your board, some place for you to share your thoughts about "Cars" and I'm sure this is what many of you have been waiting for, i.e. to get a place where you can talk about the racing scene in the Emirates.

PS. Not even TOPRPM can compete with me in terms of Users and Activity. :P

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 19 Jan 2006, 10:15 am

Hammood_Junooni wrote:yea man even i loved that vdo...but i wud give an advice...that make the vdo size a bit longer....for ex...5-8 mins video !!
thats wud be soo kewl !
I'll be doing all that but its just that I've been caring more about our 56k users :)