Al Warqa'a Thread

Raced someone? Spotted a Member? Share with us here!
mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 05 Oct 2006, 5:29 pm

studboy_441 wrote:including drag races on a 3/4-mile track.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

reporter acting smart..

masabgt
UB Special Member

Post by masabgt » 06 Oct 2006, 12:14 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
anyway! thnx Studboy for the article (Y) ... damn man...

tc

commando
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:1994 Chevrolet z28 Camaro

Post by commando » 07 Oct 2006, 12:56 am

i never went to al warqa and i never encourage street racing 8) although i might be intimadated while on the road.. i've been to Motorplex last friday during the drag and it was my first time goin there, i was really impressed by the place but i have alot of comments which i can recall : First it's too damn far, and second there was this lebanese dude commenting and holding the mic, he should be persecuted and shot down for his ignorance and DAMN CUTE COMMENTS. :evil:

mikeh
UB Super Member

Post by mikeh » 08 Oct 2006, 9:45 am

commando wrote:shot down for his ignorance and DAMN CUTE COMMENTS. :evil:
Why? Bashing on american muscle?

commando
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:1994 Chevrolet z28 Camaro

Post by commando » 09 Oct 2006, 12:48 am

mikeh wrote:
commando wrote:shot down for his ignorance and DAMN CUTE COMMENTS. :evil:
Why? Bashing on american muscle?
not at all, he is sooo ignorant man.. he doesn't know what a car is other than 4 wheels with an engine... his comments where like D'OH... damn him don't remind me..

Preluder
UB Addicted Member

Post by Preluder » 09 Oct 2006, 2:11 am

ehm ehm .. looks like I've been blind coz I just saw this topic! :| .. anyway, this topic is crazy, startin from waraqa all the way to an article about street racin in da gulf! ... DAMN! .. I haven't been to the uae for almost a year now .. and looks like there r a lot of changes especially in racin stuff ..

first, I gotta say this .. waraqa's stuff is bullsh!t and sorry to say that .. but this is wut I call RICERS! :evil: .. and this is the kinda of sh!t that hurt ppl (beside pointless racin durin daily drivin) .. if ya'll wanna race, just go to the track or shut da :evil: up! .. alright, made some driftin or drag raced someone in da road? .. just tell me y? .. wut u tryna prove? reputition in da streetz? .. now F dat! .. maan, sometimes i say it's all bcoz of fast and furious :@ .. car meetings (there's nuthin called car meetings + racing unless it's official !!) should be like gatherin around wit da carz, chillin and cruisin around not RACIN! .. DAT'S ALL! (just like uae boost ones :) ) ... second, puttin oil in da street is defenatly DUMB and it's not the first time anyway :nono: and ricers r better in this case coz those r not considered racers but bunch of MORANS :evil: who r tryna KILL themselves ..

also, let's just put it like this .. y try to race another car and U KNOW ur chance to win is almost not there ? .. I'm talkin corrola vs. supra? caprice vs skyline? CAMRY vs mustang (a good one!)? .. and last stupid kind of races like lumina vs range rover?! :!: ..

finally, throwin sh!t at cops? .. now this the worst part coz wut goes around COMES around .. and one day, u'll regret that (and :evil: wasta coz u neva know!)

sorry for bein mad guys .. but this whole ricers sh!t pissed me off ! :? :)

albertho555
UB Special Member
Vehicle:B18C Civic HB

Post by albertho555 » 09 Oct 2006, 8:52 am

well said, i was planning to put that in a more presentable text, but oh well .. u said it for all of us ;) cmon guys, now its time to relax. its not like u guys r gona like the diesel off after the drifting? imagine a family of 7 in a 4wd doing 100 approaching the patch of diesel? .... who's going to answer for such a disaster?

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 09 Oct 2006, 11:56 pm

Preluder wrote:second, puttin oil in da street is defenatly DUMB and it's not the first time anyway :nono: and ricers r better in this case coz those r not considered racers but bunch of MORANS :evil: who r tryna KILL themselves ..
Very true. I'm in Warqa almost every weekend. It's fun as long as its 'safe'. The night they threw bottles on the cops, the crowd was crazy. People would block the road whenever they wanted to do burnouts, thus blocking the entire traffic. The drivers would do burnouts with so many people surrounding the car and that was "extremely" dangerous. Don't know if those people cared about their lives but atleast the ones watching them knew that.

It was insane. Nothing like before as far as I've seen.

mikeh
UB Super Member

Post by mikeh » 10 Oct 2006, 9:47 am

Well, as it was stated before.. I guess warqa will have the same fate as mamzar.. It will die slowly.

What, don't you think there will be undercover cops next weekend, or the weekend thereafter , or ... ?

ALi
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda Accord 2007

Post by ALi » 10 Oct 2006, 12:33 pm

i think most of these guyz (drivers/ drifters) are drunk so they don't care about themselves and others too.. :!:

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 10 Oct 2006, 1:59 pm

mikeh wrote:What, don't you think there will be undercover cops next weekend, or the weekend thereafter , or ... ?
I didn't notice any usual undercover cars last weekend. There was quite a bit of crowd but not even a single fancy car! They sure are scared after it all finally came in the newspapers. Apparently, I know of another location in Warqa, specifically for "drifting" and not "burnouts". The roundabout there is much smaller and the place is very dark (no street lights.) It's practically impossible to get to that place without knowing the exact directions, and trust me, even I don't remember the location of the "exact" place.
think most of these guyz (drivers/ drifters) are drunk.
Not really. The people at Mamzar are usually seriously drunk! Warqa is a bit better at that.

Moheem
UB Dedicated Member

Post by Moheem » 10 Oct 2006, 2:29 pm

hmmmm.... waaoww :o ....good to see civilised ppl on UB :D

hiroshima666
UB Junior Member

Post by hiroshima666 » 11 Oct 2006, 12:14 pm

Beware of warqa guyz there r cops standing like us watching the races recording wid their cellphones.....n its 2 strict overthere they want even leave corollla or a new S class if things go worse...so be careful ....

mikeh
UB Super Member

Post by mikeh » 11 Oct 2006, 2:29 pm

Sam wrote:I didn't notice any usual undercover cars last weekend.
How usual can an undercover car be?

A very dark roundabout? Sounds safe to me.

Of course, like al koobi said, all the guys standing by the side with their mobile phones recording things... some think "cool burnout", his neighbor thinks "yup, got the numberplate, that's another impounded ride".

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 12 Oct 2006, 3:46 am

mikeh wrote:
Sam wrote:I didn't notice any usual undercover cars last weekend.
How usual can an undercover car be?
'99 Toyota Corollas, '04 Nissan Pathfinders, '02 Chevy Lumina LTZs, '98 Nissan Patrols. These are the "usual" undercover cars I've been noticing over years. :arrow: How do I know about them? I've been into this "stuff" since past 4 years now.
some think "cool burnout", his neighbor thinks "yup, got the numberplate, that's another impounded ride".
Good one.