Al Warqa'a Thread

Raced someone? Spotted a Member? Share with us here!
Gtr-35
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:2006 300c srt8

Post by Gtr-35 » 25 Mar 2006, 11:41 am

hehe..no probs :)

ALi
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda Accord 2007

Post by ALi » 25 Mar 2006, 4:31 pm

Gtr-35 wrote:hehe..no probs :)
hii.. bro.. i cund find the pics of ur car.. cud u send me the link...

yesterday,,. ther was a NISSAN TITAN pikup in mamzar it was very fast,,i cudnt believe when saw it F*** :evil: an infinity 4*4 .. i don remember the name of tht 4*4.. but u guys must b knowing...

he was at a long distance frm me i gave him rite left signal. n pumped him. :D . he was lookin sum1 to race... he crossed me like a rocket.. :| tht NEW NISSAN TITAN is very powerful.. :D

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 13 May 2006, 12:23 am

A quick browse through my collection of pics snapped at Warqa..

Al Koobi's and Nismo's Soarers:

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 15 Sep 2006, 12:20 pm

No race story though.. just a few pics I took at Warqa last weekend.

A newer model to the KPCG10 Skyline;

2005 Lumina SS with Holden bodykit; it was supercharged;

JZX81 Toyota Mark II; the uaetuner car;

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 22 Sep 2006, 4:22 pm

who was there in warqa last night ??? man i came there a lil late but when i reached warqa...i cudnt believe it...it reminded me of the old warqa days....1000+ crowd...thats what i think ! i parked my car on the side of the road....den supra started drifting...den this bu shanab started drifting like crazy....as he left.... cops came there....i went and parked ma car a lil distance away....came back and saw a huge crowd surrounding the cops car and yellow nissan coupe....,maybe the nissan was matloob or highly modified...the cops came to catch him but the union of the guyz didnt allow the cops to do anything...the nissan got stuck in the sand....everyone started helping him run away inside the desert and he went...the cop got angry...and was going to leave when a rain of flying bottles started landing on the cops car !! :wink: the front glass got a crack on it....pepsi bottles...water bottles....guyz kicking the car....hahhaa...it was one hell of a scene to watch....some guyz threw pepsi bottles which missed the cops car by a few inches and landed on the road breaking into pieces !! the cops left and FAST N THE FURIOUS happened ! everyone started running...me and ma frendz din leave cuz our car was parked far away...we went n sat on the sand........den after around 25 mins or so...a black supra came back with either a GT or a soarer...i cudnt exactly recognise it....i think both of dem were without number plates...the GT/Soarer did a superb drift just a few inches away from the cops car and covered half the Round about in the same way ( as shown in tokyo drift ) and den that black supra also started drifting !!! :o Damn ! It was a scene to watch !
then at 1.45 left warqa and went to mamzar....a white supra with nice vinyls ( JUN on the door ) did a small drift....saw that ... was in mamzar till 3...then left !!!

It was sooo much fun yesterday !!
How many of u were there ?? saw koobi in mamzar....

WTF
UB Senior Member

Post by WTF » 22 Sep 2006, 4:32 pm

1000+ crowd ? hhmmm !! and also a single police car ? i dont think so that police are that stupid to handle them alone and not ask for a backup !!!

Accord98
Vehicle:Toyoda

Post by Accord98 » 22 Sep 2006, 6:05 pm

im sure he means a large crowd - BUT - this is exactly the kind of STUPID street racers we need to give all of us a bad name!!!!

I understand standing up for friends, but then throwing bottles and stuff !?! - damaging the cop car!!!! --- THATS Bull SHit! In Situations like this i would actually like to see the cops win!

People who behave like that arent meant to be on the streets - period!!!

.....atleast now we guys knw - Warqa is off limits for the next few weeks!

Al Koobi
UB Senior Member

Post by Al Koobi » 22 Sep 2006, 8:29 pm

yes i was there that yellow nissan from abu dhabi al shahama...........was driftin the whoel roundabout i have the video.........and the second thing is that in the black soarer hammod u said i was too sittin with him...............that yellow nisssan was caught only tat some one had informed the cop..........or else u only think no cop was there when he was driftin......and when come comes to that place directly coe to the yellow nisssan patrol..........just think man.......over there once u do all this stuff u should never stop there..................there was some %#%$ mukbar of police...........if i knew that guy i will %#%$ him in tat middle of the roundabout........well guyz only for this onfo i have post my commenst see ya then in warqa durin ramadan

Al Koobi
UB Senior Member

Post by Al Koobi » 22 Sep 2006, 8:33 pm

and for got to tell u hammod the supra white with jun stikers...........was allo. the owner of the old mark 2 may be u guyz remeber its his new car..he just changed the engine of 7m to 1jz................and now in ramadan he wuill drift in that car

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 23 Sep 2006, 2:53 am

WTF wrote:i dont think so that police are that stupid to handle them alone and not ask for a backup !!!
Actually, that's how Warqa has always been, especially in the month of Ramadan. It will definately go off-limits and not even the cops would interfere much as long as something serious (accident, injury,...) doesn't happen. Of course its not possible for one cop car to handle 300+ people, that's why they're just there to keep things in control rather than scaring the people away.

Last Thursday, what the yellow Patrol did was something different, and what the people did to that cop car was absolutely incredible (in the negative sense.) Soon after that, 3-4 cop cars came and people just ran off.

It was a stampede. :lol:

dr.drift
UB Senior Member

Post by dr.drift » 23 Sep 2006, 4:50 am

Hmm .. Intresting ..

So are the Drags happening in UAQ this time ?

commando
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:1994 Chevrolet z28 Camaro

Post by commando » 23 Sep 2006, 5:23 am

damn it was a hot scene yesterday... i wanna ask guys, how do u know about all the events "real ones like autox, drag and blah blah", i think we should have a sticky about all the evens dealing with cars.. i wish i can go to all of them but most of the time i know about it late... :!:

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 23 Sep 2006, 12:45 pm

Al Koobi wrote:yes i was there that yellow nissan from abu dhabi al shahama...........was driftin the whoel roundabout i have the video.........and the second thing is that in the black soarer hammod u said i was too sittin with him...............that yellow nisssan was caught only tat some one had informed the cop..........or else u only think no cop was there when he was driftin......and when come comes to that place directly coe to the yellow nisssan patrol..........just think man.......over there once u do all this stuff u should never stop there..................there was some %#%$ mukbar of police...........if i knew that guy i will %#%$ him in tat middle of the roundabout........well guyz only for this onfo i have post my commenst see ya then in warqa durin ramadan
i didnt see the drift by that yellow nissan...cuz when bu shanab was drifting...the cops came and i had parked my car near the R/A ... so i just drove ma car and parked it far away;....when i came back ... there was this huge rush near the cops car and nissan....den that incident happened !
but still it was fun.and do post the video...i missed it !

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 23 Sep 2006, 12:47 pm

Al Koobi wrote:and for got to tell u hammod the supra white with jun stikers...........was allo. the owner of the old mark 2 may be u guyz remeber its his new car..he just changed the engine of 7m to 1jz................and now in ramadan he wuill drift in that car
yea i rememba...the guy who had a mark before....when he drifted and came back and parked his car...his car was parked just behind ma car....and i saw u with other guyz Koobi !

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 23 Sep 2006, 12:49 pm

Sam wrote:
WTF wrote:i dont think so that police are that stupid to handle them alone and not ask for a backup !!!
Actually, that's how Warqa has always been, especially in the month of Ramadan. It will definately go off-limits and not even the cops would interfere much as long as something serious (accident, injury,...) doesn't happen. Of course its not possible for one cop car to handle 300+ people, that's why they're just there to keep things in control rather than scaring the people away.

Last Thursday, what the yellow Patrol did was something different, and what the people did to that cop car was absolutely incredible (in the negative sense.) Soon after that, 3-4 cop cars came and people just ran off.

It was a stampede. :lol:
yea the way cars were goin ... i remembered the scenes of Fast and the furious....2 fast 2 furious ! hehe
but the crowd was tooooooooooooooo much.....and i dun think so...that the cops will create a big problem during ramadan.......cuz they cant stop everyone to come to warqa and enjoy...specially guyz having bunchees and 4 wheels !