Al Warqa'a Thread

Raced someone? Spotted a Member? Share with us here!
Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 28 Jan 2006, 1:22 am

This thread is ONLY for posting any pics/videos you (or anyone else) might have snaped/recorded. Well if you didnt, then better start doing it! hehe.

Please mention Time, Date and Day when the pic was taken. I'll start by my 4 pics, extremely low on quality since they're my weird cell phone's snaps!

Taken at 2:15am, January 20, Thursday.

ps. I know they're useless but then, I had to start with something atleast? right? :P

Merged Topic: Al Warqa Burnout Scene

After two weeks of extreme boredom, we finally had some fun at Al Warqa'a in Mirdif. The area is famous for its burnout-fans and drivers with burnout-exclusive skills. Although the roads are quite long and wide, Racing is not very appreciated by the audience there such as at Al Mamzar Beach.

Enjoy the videos and never mind the quality since we are restricted from using our Camcoder at this moment. All videos and pics were captured by Nokia 6630 and Nokia 6230:

Chevrolet Camaro tried to fire up the scene. Too bad, all sound not much smoke:
Camaro On The Scene..

Following, a quite short burnout by a Nissan Patrol:
Patrol Wanted To Do It..

If I were to appoint any such Car of the Week, it would probably be this Nissan Skyline R32 GT-S. Drifts well, quicker burnout and scared by CIDs in the very beginning. Enjoy vids below:
Skyline R32 Warming Himself Up..
Skyline R32 Doing It Once Again..
Skyline R32 The Frist Go At Drift..
Skyline R32 One More Time.. (Better Quality)
Skyline R32 & Mark II Revving. The Last One.. (Better Quality)

That's all for this week. Hoping to get you the best next week as well InshAllah.

Merged Topic: Al Warqa Hardcore Burnouts

Okay guys. These videos were taken from my Nokia 6230 and hence, the quality may not be as good as expected. It will show you some latest burnouts done at Al Warqa during the past few weekends. Since we DONT have these on tape, I might aswell let you download the cell phone versions.

09. Toyota Land Cruiser tries to make the scene hotter after continuous patrolling by the cops all the way till 3:30am.
Download Here

10. The crazy Group 77s Toyota Cresta, four in a row, performing one by one. These guys got really mad that night.
Download Here (Low-Res) Download Here (High-Res)

12. Nissan Skyline R32 GT-S throwing out strange kind of back fires with no revving or any power at all (push-button style? Hehe, yeah)
Download Here (High-Res)

13. Toyota Rav4 and Suzuki Escudo.. Never mind.
Download Here (Rav4) Download Here (Escudo)

End of Merged Topics.
Last edited by Alpha on 17 Apr 2006, 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Al Koobi
UB Senior Member

Post by Al Koobi » 28 Jan 2006, 10:25 am

u didnot take the pic of mercedes SL.who made burnout

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 28 Jan 2006, 2:18 pm

Al Koobi wrote:u didnot take the pic of mercedes SL.who made burnout
yea? as if he informed me that he was going to do it.. :(

Al Koobi
UB Senior Member

Post by Al Koobi » 29 Jan 2006, 9:37 am

Shalashaska wrote:
Al Koobi wrote:u didnot take the pic of mercedes SL.who made burnout
yea? as if he informed me that he was going to do it.. :(

ofcourse you should know that what is he doin....

racer
UB Addicted Member

Post by racer » 30 Jan 2006, 11:01 am

good pictures...keep it up!!!

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 30 Jan 2006, 5:31 pm

Shalashaska wrote:This thread is ONLY for posting any pics/videos you (or anyone else)
Can you delete all the others then?

Saw the same skyline and SL last weekend, but didn't bring a camera..

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 31 Jan 2006, 9:11 am

mikeh wrote:
Shalashaska wrote:This thread is ONLY for posting any pics/videos you (or anyone else)
Can you delete all the others then?

Saw the same skyline and SL last weekend, but didn't bring a camera..
I'd let the others be there until sometime since this thread's just for 2006. Plus, the forum doesn't allow for merging of topics. Lemme get a script and I'll just merge them all together.

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 31 Jan 2006, 6:57 pm

Shalashaska wrote:I'd let the others be there until sometime since this thread's just for 2006. Plus, the forum doesn't allow for merging of topics. Lemme get a script and I'll just merge them all together.
Yeah, actually i meant to get rid of other posts.. only those with pics. Other wise you'll have another gazillion posts on how cool the pics are :)

Not to mention these UAEBoost money suckers like this mikeh guy..

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 31 Jan 2006, 7:43 pm

mikeh wrote:
Shalashaska wrote:I'd let the others be there until sometime since this thread's just for 2006. Plus, the forum doesn't allow for merging of topics. Lemme get a script and I'll just merge them all together.
Yeah, actually i meant to get rid of other posts.. only those with pics. Other wise you'll have another gazillion posts on how cool the pics are :)

Not to mention these UAEBoost money suckers like this mikeh guy..
.. If only our users can cooperate and post all their Warqa pics & vids in here will this thread actually grow in the way it should be. If possible, just keep everything organized, help this thread to grow may be by just taking a few cellphone snaps of some burnouts you might happen to see at Warqa and posting them in here and NOT making a new topic in the Pictures thread.

This Thursday might be fun, atleast for me. InshAllah I'll be going to the Motorplex to check out the garage and then later on check up on Mamzar and head to Warqa straightaway. If you'd like to come, we'll have fun!

:D

racer
UB Addicted Member

Post by racer » 25 Feb 2006, 11:17 am

guyz you should have come this thursday to warqa, lots of fun. their were toyota land cruiser, nissan patrol, nissan skylines etc. All went mad and were drifting thier cars with out thier own control also. Warqa was on fire, hope to see the same again this thursday

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 25 Feb 2006, 7:18 pm

wow...on what date did this happen ??

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 26 Feb 2006, 12:09 pm

racer wrote:guyz you should have come this thursday to warqa, lots of fun. their were toyota land cruiser, nissan patrol, nissan skylines etc. All went mad and were drifting thier cars with out thier own control also. Warqa was on fire, hope to see the same again this thursday
Thanks for the news Racer. We might aswell cruise for Warqa on our next month's meet :) Hope to see you guys at the meet.

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 11 Mar 2006, 8:30 pm

Hmmm..so does anyone go to Warqa these dayz ? I havent been there from the pst 1 month !!
ny races ? drift ?

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 12 Mar 2006, 11:38 am

Hammood_Junooni wrote:Hmmm..so does anyone go to Warqa these dayz ? I havent been there from the pst 1 month !!
ny races ? drift ?
Warqa is, once again, full of cops these days. Everyone now comes to Mamzar and this was quite evident last Thursday..

:D

Gtr-35
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:2006 300c srt8

Post by Gtr-35 » 12 Mar 2006, 7:42 pm

wat happened last thrusday ? :P