Hi Everyone

New member? We appreciate a bit of introduction about yourself.
User avatar
SalV6
UB Junior Member
Posts: 62
Joined: 27 Jul 2007, 8:01 am

Post by SalV6 » 29 Jul 2007, 10:43 am

I never knew about this website until i saw one of the site's video's by chance on youtube, and saw the website in the corner in tiny letters in one of the video pic's, and voala i'm here now.

I am glad to see the mondernization of the middle eastern car scence and websites for everyone to use.

Just one advice get the middle east car scene noticed, i live in Canada and am a member of the Toronto Nissan Club, and yes you probably guessed right we have so many skylines we lost count, as well as S13's S14's, and B13, B14, & B15 cars also 300zx's and 350Z's, though the only problem is i keep representing the middle east & people still think Dubai, Qatar, Bahrain and others are like Iraq, with no good cars. I have been in many arguments and fights representing the middle east, but im happy with some of the nice modern vids of the nice cars, now people are actually noticing the middle east and some of my friends want to come here.

Anyways long story short, as soon as i'm done with my degree i'm comming to Dubai, and going to go wild lol, jks jks. I haven't done a proper haffas in 6 years.lol

keep the good work up guys and keep making those hot car videos for the north americans to see the real deal.

Thanks.

User avatar
masabgt
UB Special Member
Posts: 1879
Joined: 18 Apr 2006, 11:45 am
Location: Dubai, UAE
Contact:

Post by masabgt » 29 Jul 2007, 2:14 pm

Hey SalV6!

Welcome to uaeboost.net, hope you will enjoy

And will know more and more what Middle Eastern can do to their rides.

And Dubai! A great city to live in.

Welcome again
"99 Clunker

User avatar
abdullah
UB Advanced Member
Posts: 1328
Joined: 06 Apr 2006, 10:35 pm
Vehicle: skyline gt +Honda EK +yaris
Location: dubai-satwa

Post by abdullah » 29 Jul 2007, 11:43 pm

hey welcome to uaeboost.net hope u will have a great time
MARK UR WORDS WITH MY MARK2
I HATE CIGERATE BUT I LOVE TO SMOKE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image

User avatar
starcrossed49
UB Junior Member
Posts: 34
Joined: 26 Jul 2007, 9:01 am

Post by starcrossed49 » 30 Jul 2007, 10:51 am

Hi SalV6.

Have fun here.
I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone - Steven Wright

User avatar
ScOrPiO ZaiB
UB Dedicated Member
Posts: 203
Joined: 27 Jan 2007, 10:12 pm
Location: G-Town

Post by ScOrPiO ZaiB » 30 Jul 2007, 9:06 pm

Welcome to the forums of uaeboost ..... Hope you will have a great time here

User avatar
SalV6
UB Junior Member
Posts: 62
Joined: 27 Jul 2007, 8:01 am

Post by SalV6 » 31 Jul 2007, 8:33 am

Hi again everyone

Thanks for the warm welcome.

starcrossed49 is that a Ae86 you have...looks awsome, its one of my dream cars.

User avatar
starcrossed49
UB Junior Member
Posts: 34
Joined: 26 Jul 2007, 9:01 am

Post by starcrossed49 » 31 Jul 2007, 9:15 am

SalV6 wrote:Hi again everyone

Thanks for the warm welcome.

starcrossed49 is that a Ae86 you have...looks awsome, its one of my dream cars.
Yea .. its the TOFU SHOP delivery car (you know where it is from) ... super
I wish it were mine. I'm just waiting until I can get one for myself inshaAllah
I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone - Steven Wright

User avatar
starcrossed49
UB Junior Member
Posts: 34
Joined: 26 Jul 2007, 9:01 am

Post by starcrossed49 » 01 Aug 2007, 8:59 am

I posted a topic in the Help & Support section. Would it be possible for me to have FLASH signature instead of an IMAGE? Please let me know how to do it.

Thanks.
I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone - Steven Wright

User avatar
AZ_ME
UB Dedicated Member
Posts: 311
Joined: 02 Oct 2005, 10:29 pm
Location: dubai,qusais
Contact:

Post by AZ_ME » 06 Aug 2007, 8:45 pm

hi starcrossed49
welcome to UAEBOOST
hope u find you'r answer's to all the arguments and fights representing the middle east in this forum

User avatar
Accord98
Moderator
Posts: 2521
Joined: 22 Sep 2005, 8:48 am
Vehicle: Toyoda
Location: Dubai

Post by Accord98 » 07 Aug 2007, 7:19 am

welcome aboard SalV6

Nissan T.O eh? - wheres about?
Im actually suprised - in TO at the moment and ive already spotted 4-5 R32's. Some nice clean rides..

So u riding an SE-R Spec V ? == (i used to love that car )
Remember, Remember the 18th of December....
Sparky we shall not forget you.

"I've failed 99% of my trials, in order to succeed in the remaining 1%"
Soichiro Honda - The Power of Dreams

User avatar
mikeh
UB Super Member
Posts: 4580
Joined: 11 Sep 2005, 1:41 pm
Vehicle: Lexus IS300
Location: Dubai, UAE
Contact:

Post by mikeh » 07 Aug 2007, 12:57 pm

What's a haffas?

User avatar
SalV6
UB Junior Member
Posts: 62
Joined: 27 Jul 2007, 8:01 am

Post by SalV6 » 09 Aug 2007, 1:50 am

Accord98 wrote:welcome aboard SalV6

Nissan T.O eh? - wheres about?
Im actually suprised - in TO at the moment and ive already spotted 4-5 R32's. Some nice clean rides..

So u riding an SE-R Spec V ? == (i used to love that car )

No bro, im pushing a 2002 350Z 6spd premium edition.But yea the spec V's are insane when modded, im thinking of getting a 2004 spec-v a friend of mine ran 14.95 1/4 with an intake, and now he's supercharging it, lol, im thinking this guy is nutts he will be doing like 11's if he gets the engine built with all the bolt-on first.

So im thinking for half the gas money he's going faster than me, plus you know winter here sucks i drive a 350z in the summer and a $500 sunfire in winter.lol but im sick of the winter beater, so i though i can sell my 350z get a 2004 spec-v turbo it, and still have money left, and i won't feel bad drivinh the sentra in the winter either.


Mikeh

Haffas is like doing burnouts and donuts and all.

User avatar
Accord98
Moderator
Posts: 2521
Joined: 22 Sep 2005, 8:48 am
Vehicle: Toyoda
Location: Dubai

Post by Accord98 » 09 Aug 2007, 6:26 am

Yeah not a bad idea at all...

Gas prices are crazy - 95.2 the other day. I remember the time when 60 cents was considered high! damn....
350Z's are nice, but Sunfires.... oh man... hehe

Go for the Spec V's, always liked em and alot of potential with mods (like ur friends)...

I just checked out the new WRX today, why not an older model? Or if u can afford it a 2006 WRX - they arent going at a discount but pretty low financing - 2.0% i think...

Man so many more models to choose from in Canada compared to Dubai... sheesh
Remember, Remember the 18th of December....
Sparky we shall not forget you.

"I've failed 99% of my trials, in order to succeed in the remaining 1%"
Soichiro Honda - The Power of Dreams

User avatar
SalV6
UB Junior Member
Posts: 62
Joined: 27 Jul 2007, 8:01 am

Post by SalV6 » 12 Aug 2007, 5:35 am

Accord98 wrote: I just checked out the new WRX today, why not an older model? Or if u can afford it a 2006 WRX - they arent going at a discount but pretty low financing - 2.0% i think...

Man so many more models to choose from in Canada compared to Dubai... sheesh

I really like subaru's i know about 4 guys with the 2003 to 2007 model sti's so if i got the WRX, lol, i'll still be slow to them, but the only thing is the maintainance with those cars and the time over the parts need to be replaced, where as with the 350Z i throw it around and it still pulls its weight and dosen't need repairs.

The second thing is that i'm definately going to Dubai in one to two years, because im in the business field just starting out my career and i see much potential there than here, therefore, i really don't want to get into financing again its a B@#$.lol , so going cheaper would be better for me still having fun though.

Though my cousin pulled up in his 2002 540i with minor mods, M5 body-kit, HRE 19x9 in the front and 19x10 in the back, with 6spd, and a full dual Remus quad exhaust system, bro when i herd that V8 , i was going crazy wanted to sell trade my Z right there.lol


I didn't know Dubai didn't have a good choice of cars to choose from, seeing all the cars i seen on videos i though they would have a better variety in Dubai for sure...no?

User avatar
Accord98
Moderator
Posts: 2521
Joined: 22 Sep 2005, 8:48 am
Vehicle: Toyoda
Location: Dubai

Post by Accord98 » 13 Aug 2007, 2:25 am

well, it depends what ur price range is....

For instance - no Acuras, Subaru is inexistant, and so is alot of the other american brands. Alot of mid-priced cars do not come here. For example, we dont get Scions, no accord coups, no altima coups. and the car ur driving right now (350z), only comes in Manual!
The largest MAzda 3 engine is a 1.6 - no Speed series and i could go on and on and on with examples....
Its hard to explain it to you, but when u come to Dubai, u'll notice it.

Its weird - beacuse of a lack of substitutes, everyone here who needs an affordabe midsize car ends up with a corolla, civic, accord, altima or camry
Remember, Remember the 18th of December....
Sparky we shall not forget you.

"I've failed 99% of my trials, in order to succeed in the remaining 1%"
Soichiro Honda - The Power of Dreams



Post Reply