JRPonlinecom

New member? We appreciate a bit of introduction about yourself.
prossett
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Honda Jazz

Post by prossett » 17 Feb 2008, 10:20 pm

Hey JRPonlinecom, welcome to the club!

Noticed you were online same time as me, so went check you out - buddy, your aftermarket parts store rocks and is exactly what uaeboost needs!

Why not give us a club discount so we can stop shopping all over the place and just go to you first? I'm tired of surfing for hours comparing and buying from different vendors, so I was thinking it would make sense to have one place that has everything, and done - we could do club group buys and save on shipping.

Think about it, bud! 8)

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 17 Feb 2008, 11:22 pm

bump on a good site!!..
you have a good variety of products!!
give us a club discount and you will be surprised with the number of people buying products from u ..:)

RasHooD
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Nissan Cefiro A31 Turbo

Post by RasHooD » 18 Feb 2008, 10:18 pm

good stuff (Y)

JRPOnlineCom
UB Junior Member

Post by JRPOnlineCom » 20 Feb 2008, 7:13 am

Thanks you guys.. really appreciate it.,,
As many of you know i am visiting Dubai very soon.. in 2 weeks to be exact..
My aim to see all of you and what you guys do.. and what your needs are..

I am going to work on another site if everything goes well and have your all support me for just for UAE and other neigbour coutries..

it will be finall prices in Dirhams include everything so there will be no guess work of calculating shipping or so.. as you know in north america the one thing we dont like is Taxes.. but again we have to pay by law.. and need to find a way that it wont comes to you guys..

we have lots of inventory can get anything either form my stock or suppliers..
but i dont want to ship anything which there is no demad which hold our money for no reason.. so please when i get there get your list ready.. i wll be taking orders.. if there is a similar stuff i see then you guys can get group buys..
there is no need to ask for discounts.. cause i already loving this group.. are you guys are great..

I am wiiling to work with anyone.. i am not here to snatch or cut throughts.. i respect everyone who provide quality and customer service....

i need a designer in uae for website and team of people who would like to take care of the orders.. when i am not there.. but that should be done when i get to meet you guys.. cause i really do wanna meet up with all of you...

My arabic is not that great... i will try to manage with you guys.. :)

my most concern is a payment... that what will be a best way to have a transcation.. carried out.. paypal or credit card through online is not safe for my business and for you.. cause we have got some people who try to take wrong advanage of that.. and we need to see that everyone can order parts to cause not everyone have credit cars.. as for young kids... if you have anyidea please give it to me..

I have export 1 suv.. if you looking for cars let me know too...

laters

JRPOnlineCOm

prossett
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Honda Jazz

Post by prossett » 20 Feb 2008, 8:57 am

JRPonlinecom - I still haven't received your PM with real name and contact number from JRP office so I can verify your identity.

As a businessman you certainly support the need to remove the anonimity that goes with an online forum - JRP is a major company and I'm sure they know you very well and you would not dream of misrepresenting yourself, but before I can respond to your great ideas and offer you my unconditional help, I need to verify that you are who you say you are.

That's how business is done, between people who have established their identities.

Kindly send me your office phone number and name and I'll be happy to give you a call to introduce myself and offer support for your projects.

masabgt
UB Special Member

Post by masabgt » 20 Feb 2008, 3:24 pm

Welcome

4drsupra
UB Junior Member

Post by 4drsupra » 08 Nov 2011, 9:17 pm

reviving this...JRP is a great store used them when I was in canada and till this day still buy stuff from there if they can cater to UAE enthusiasts this is good news...I can still get my turbo needs from a reputable seller...