My dirty piece of Eurotrash!

The area to post your car/bike pics and specs.
Post one car/bike per Topic.

Moderator:Accord98

UAE NEWBIE
UB Dedicated Member

Post by UAE NEWBIE » 25 Aug 2011, 10:44 pm

I wanted to be one of those drivers who thinks they are soo much better than everyone else because their car is built by Nazi's so I bought this:

Driving Impressions:

The torque from the 5.5L supercharged 8 on the highway is great. At 100km/h give it half a pedal travel of gas and she picks up very quickly. The sound it makes is very pleasant. Obviously a major selling point for the car. Most cars with big dollars spent on the exhaust don't sound as good as this does stock. This particular one had some special option ticked apparently to make it sound better. It does sound better than some I have heard.

Very comfortable and the air conditioned seats come in quite handy here. The general finish is quite good, but considering what they cost new it is expected I guess.

Its basically a nice luxury cruiser with enough sports. And since 99% of my driving is highway or standstill traffic, it suits the type of driving i'll be doing. At least when traffic is banked up its a nice place to be and I can give my self a massage to calm me down.

The major bad point is she swallows more juice than Paris Hilton on a Saturday night!

real_ashwin
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:Nissan Altima 2008 SE

Post by real_ashwin » 26 Aug 2011, 1:07 am

UAE NEWBIE wrote:The major bad point is she swallows more juice than Paris Hilton on a Saturday night!
Firstly congratulations on the car. Other than the juice issue if a part goes bye bye you will need to sell 1 of your kidneys to get a new part. On the plus side unlike paris hilton im sure this will look real good in a night video :) (Y)

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 26 Aug 2011, 4:19 am

lol, nice car bro....one of my fav's back in the day....

TNT
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Jeep Wrangler

Post by TNT » 26 Aug 2011, 4:34 am

Clean, I like!

Tribal
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:G35

Post by Tribal » 26 Aug 2011, 5:43 am

Euro Muscle! (Y)

UAE NEWBIE
UB Dedicated Member

Post by UAE NEWBIE » 26 Aug 2011, 9:28 am

real_ashwin wrote:
UAE NEWBIE wrote:The major bad point is she swallows more juice than Paris Hilton on a Saturday night!
Firstly congratulations on the car. Other than the juice issue if a part goes bye bye you will need to sell 1 of your kidneys to get a new part. On the plus side unlike paris hilton im sure this will look real good in a night video :) (Y)
Hahaha I actually laughed out loud (Y)

Yeah i know everyone is quite afraid of the maintenance of these things. But the way i see it is. If I bought a pos lancer or some crap It would piss me off just as much having to spend 1/4 of the money on parts for a car I hate driving!

This is very pleasant to drive so I can deal with spending a little more if something goes wrong. To my knowledge they are a pretty reliable car, engine and trans are very reliable and easy to get parts for. I will cringe if the abc suspension goes as that will be a decent bill. Then its just general merc electricals that might be an issue.

If i was to buy jap I would end up modding it anyway, so i'll just spend that money maintaining this lol

Rogue
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Infiniti G35 06

Post by Rogue » 26 Aug 2011, 9:59 am

^^ i like the way u think and congrats on the ride ....looks very nice !

Ozimandius
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Mazda Miata MX-5 NA

Post by Ozimandius » 27 Aug 2011, 4:24 am

Very sweet!

AccordTuner
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Lexus LS460

Post by AccordTuner » 27 Aug 2011, 1:15 pm

Amazinggg , though i was expecting it to be in black color

Congratz

UAE NEWBIE
UB Dedicated Member

Post by UAE NEWBIE » 28 Aug 2011, 10:14 pm

Cheers everyone

Plans for the car at the moment are a spare set of wheels and a cl600 throttle body. Anyone know where some cheap second had merc part shops are?

real_ashwin
UB Senior Member

Post by real_ashwin » 09 Apr 2012, 12:41 pm

hows the car holding up m8 ?

Ozimandius
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Mazda Miata MX-5 NA

Post by Ozimandius » 09 Apr 2012, 2:20 pm

I thought he got rid of that Naziwagon and bought a Yankmobile.

UAE NEWBIE
UB Dedicated Member

Post by UAE NEWBIE » 09 Apr 2012, 7:26 pm

Yeah car has been holding up great. Done 35,000kms on the car. I recently took it in for a major service and replaced a lot of bushes, just wanted it back to perfect. But its been sitting in the shop for close to a month now. Got told 3 weeks ago inshalla....apparently god doesn't want me to have my car back. Maybe he is looking out for me with these new exhaust laws.

Tbh I am not too worried about the time as long as the work is quality as i have the company car I can use for personal use anyway.

The yank mobile is my mates, not mine. Have been thinking of getting something on the side to tinker with. Prob something older and jap as its what I know. If I dont I think I will start tinkering with this which was not my original plan.

real_ashwin
UB Senior Member

Post by real_ashwin » 10 Apr 2012, 10:36 am

Where did you get the service done? btw i heard that Max Garage is supposed to good at servicing mercs.

UAE NEWBIE
UB Dedicated Member

Post by UAE NEWBIE » 10 Apr 2012, 12:00 pm

I will just wait until the transaction is complete and I have made up my mind on whether it was good work or not. If I am happy I will post, if I am not I will name and shame dont worry