My 2011 Nissan Tiida HB !

The area to post your car/bike pics and specs.
Post one car/bike per Topic.

Moderator:Accord98

WKZ
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:EP82 Starlet+Jeep Wrangler

Post by WKZ » 18 Nov 2011, 1:00 am

Al Khubair=Al Ripoff!
Look around in Sharjah Industrial and you'll find much better prices. Al Khubair stocks good stuff but they also sell it at a much higher price than the rest in Sharjah.

hk20
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:2011 Nissan Tiida HB - JDM Project

Post by hk20 » 22 Nov 2011, 10:16 pm

WKZ wrote:Al Khubair=Al Ripoff!
Look around in Sharjah Industrial and you'll find much better prices. Al Khubair stocks good stuff but they also sell it at a much higher price than the rest in Sharjah.
Well i dont know how much of a rip off they are, they quoted me 1800 just for those gold rims i posted earlier WITHOUT TYRES, and with tyres 2200.

If you know of any other shops which i can look around in sharjah for some good rims please do let me know, maybe we can go on a Wheel Hunt Trip :)

hk20
UB Advanced Member

Post by hk20 » 22 Nov 2011, 10:30 pm

real_ashwin wrote:
hk20 wrote:@real_ashwin - Thanks for the suggestion bro :)

About the rims i am NOT going for replicas, i am looking at Rotas or Used Genuine Rims from Al Khubair or anywhere i can find in GOLD 17inch 4x114.3 :)

Coilovers i agree are expensive but how much does a lowering spring cost Brand new or used and wont i have a bumpy unstable ride after the Lowering springs ? The Tein coilover which i am looking to get costs about 800$.

The projector lights i checked with Deltaplus he told me 850.

I need to make my Custom Mesh Grill, do you know of any places where they can custom make grill ?

PS. a few months back i spotted your car in AA when you had come for service i guess, i did take some pics, will post it in your thread :) Your Car Looks Clean and Better in Person!

@djbill - Thanks bro, but can you give me direction to go there as i am not familiar with Al ramool roads or area. Do they make Custom Grill over there ?
Great Rotas are awesome you wont regret getting them.

Springs are around 200 USD for nissan tida(versa), majority of ppl have the tanbe springs
but "Megan Racing Lowering Springs" are supposed to be a more of a drop that tanabe. (found this off some versa forums)

You could always buy a mesh grill directly c-mod makes some cheap grills they have 1 grill for you
http://cmodgrilles.auctivacommerce.com/ ... 19595.aspx
If you need some1 to fabricate you could try a friend of mine Sherrin 04-3409096 @ Rover garage

850 for the projector headlights are a normal rate there with HID @ delta.

Have fun modding...

Im glad you liked my car. Next time if you see me just fell free to say hi :)
Well Rotas are currently the 1st choice RIMS for now, i want Gold color, 17inch 4x114.3, BBS Style 1st preference or 5 spoke or 6 spoke.

About Lowering i am considering my options, either genuine springs or coilovers but that is at a later date. I found some universal coilovers in Deira for 350Dhs i dont know how reliable they are :?

C-mod Grills are great but i dont like the design they have for Tiida there, not my cup of tea :mrgreen:

But i want something like this MADE for my TiiDa

I like how this guy made this grill for his Sunny ,

I want to do the same with the exact NISMO badge, know where i can find this badge locally ?

Can your friend fabricate a grill for me like how i want ?

About Projector HIDs, i found the Bi-Projector Lens Kit in Deira with HID xenon and Halogen ring, its for AED 350, should i get this and ask Delta Plus to Install it for me ? BTW the bi-projector Lens kit has 1 year warranty.

This is what i found in Deira, :

Next Time I spot you, i am surely gonna stop you to say HI :)

I also happened to find OEM Spoiler replica made in thailand for the Tiida in Deira its for 180 with Installation, simple direct bolt on and its also in white so i dont need to paint it. :)

What say ? Should i get the replica or go for Genuine from Nissan ? :?

P.S: Thanks to Ozi for the pic of the nissan Sunny. ( I took it from your uploads of the motoring middle east meet)
Last edited by hk20 on 22 Nov 2011, 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tribal
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:G35

Post by Tribal » 22 Nov 2011, 10:35 pm

2200 is too much for those fake works :|
Maybe its cause they think its original.. anyway it doesn't suit the tiida that well, look for another set in there.. They got decent replicas new out of the Box, I had got a great deal from them on my rims with tires. (Y)

hk20
UB Advanced Member

Post by hk20 » 22 Nov 2011, 10:37 pm

Tribal wrote:
kruel_dude wrote:Al Ramool, Behind Trading Enterprise, Extreme Auto Styling (Al Monsef Garage) 050-3849491 Ahmed - All Kind of custom body works, air brush, 3d airbrush etc.
http://www.facebook.com/extremeautostyling
check on above link, some of great jobs done by them.
Don't mean to go off Topic but Does this workshop have Universal front lips or Side skirts?
Well, Tiida could use a Lip Kit aswell (Y) not so overdone like the black one, a more Simple one would be Great.
I like the rear Bumper of the black Tiida, but front lip and side skirts are not my cup of tea. I would prefer a much more simple lip kit for the front and side skirts. For the Rear bumper, i like the design on the black tiida but i also like the Impul Rear Bumper.

Impul Rear Bumper

Ozimandius
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Mazda Miata MX-5 NA

Post by Ozimandius » 23 Nov 2011, 8:20 pm

So you liked the pictures I took eh? :D

hk20
UB Advanced Member

Post by hk20 » 23 Nov 2011, 10:48 pm

^Yup bro, good clicks :D Do you by chance know the guy who owns the sunny ? If you do, can you ask him where he got his grill and badge from ?

Thanks

Ozimandius
UB Super Member

Post by Ozimandius » 23 Nov 2011, 11:58 pm

I can find out, apparently he's a 5-0/Popo.

hk20
UB Advanced Member

Post by hk20 » 24 Nov 2011, 1:51 am

^ Thanks Ozi Please find out for me ASAP! I wanna get it done ASAP :D

real_ashwin
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:Nissan Altima 2008 SE

Post by real_ashwin » 24 Nov 2011, 8:16 am

hk20 wrote:^Yup bro, good clicks :D Do you by chance know the guy who owns the sunny ? If you do, can you ask him where he got his grill and badge from ?

Thanks
im not sure about locally but the badges are available on ebay for like 5-10 USD

Ozimandius
UB Super Member

Post by Ozimandius » 24 Nov 2011, 10:14 am

Yeah, this stuff is peanuts on Ebay.

ROJ
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Hyundai Coupe

Post by ROJ » 24 Nov 2011, 2:09 pm

-I bought new light 17" Lensos.. They are good value for money.. You can consider these as they cost less than rotas and there are decently light in weight.. 17" are a good size as they keep some decent side-wall as to keep it gripped while cornering..

-You can opt for a slight 1" lowering springs set for your car, Eibachs are good option, if they have for your car.. Should make it more fun on the corners along with larger rims.. No need for wild coil-overs as they cost a fortune and might require constant maintenance.

And an air intake..

Having these mods will make your car quite sportier and a pleasure to drive and shouldnt cost you more than AED 5000 in total to get these sorted.

real_ashwin
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:Nissan Altima 2008 SE

Post by real_ashwin » 24 Nov 2011, 2:19 pm

wait arent ROTA's supposed to be much better then LENSO?

ROJ
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Hyundai Coupe

Post by ROJ » 24 Nov 2011, 2:36 pm

Rotas are much better of course, Rotas are excellent.. But Lensos are more affordable..

hk20
UB Advanced Member

Post by hk20 » 24 Nov 2011, 6:06 pm

Are Lensos light weight rims ? Are they lighter than Rotas ? Where do you find Lenso rims ?

Post pics of your Rims please :D