My 2011 Nissan Tiida HB !

The area to post your car/bike pics and specs.
Post one car/bike per Topic.

Moderator:Accord98

real_ashwin
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:Nissan Altima 2008 SE

Post by real_ashwin » 24 Nov 2011, 7:06 pm

lenso's are available in SHJ theres a shop there that claim to be a dealer. The shop i am talking about is when your coming from dubai to Shj take the sahara center turn and then after the sahara you will see the alloy shops on the right. 1 of them is the lenso guy. I dont remember the shop name but its in the beginning few.

soflow
UB Addicted Member

Post by soflow » 24 Nov 2011, 11:37 pm

dont buy stupid projectors from shj/deira unless your only concerned about looks.

check out theretrofitsource.com and hidplanet as well. buy a good quality projector.
something like the morimoto mini h1, you will have great light output, easy to install, and you wont blind other drivers on the road.

dubz
UB Junior Member

Post by dubz » 24 Nov 2011, 11:46 pm

hi...guys.. its nice to see my ride tiida "black" was posted on this forum.. if you want some more modifications for tiida you can contact me thru email.

real_ashwin
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:Nissan Altima 2008 SE

Post by real_ashwin » 25 Nov 2011, 12:47 pm

dubz wrote:hi...guys.. its nice to see my ride tiida "black" was posted on this forum.. if you want some more modifications for tiida you can contact me thru email.
you should put up a thread over here in the forums gallery section im sure lots of ppl here your like to see what all youve done in more detail.

usaf23
UB Special Member
Vehicle:2016 Jeep SRT

Post by usaf23 » 25 Nov 2011, 6:08 pm

arent HID/xenons banned ?

ROJ
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Hyundai Coupe

Post by ROJ » 25 Nov 2011, 9:52 pm

Lenso shop is called al farah..

Some Lensos are as heavy as OEM steel wheels, others are pretty lighter... Though they are definitely no match to Rotas, still they are a good buy for the price..

hk20
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:2011 Nissan Tiida HB - JDM Project

Post by hk20 » 26 Nov 2011, 3:20 am

soflow wrote:dont buy stupid projectors from shj/deira unless your only concerned about looks.

check out theretrofitsource.com and hidplanet as well. buy a good quality projector.
something like the morimoto mini h1, you will have great light output, easy to install, and you wont blind other drivers on the road.
Thanks for the tip bro, I did check them out. Theretrofitsource.com seems to have good stuff, any idea on how much it would come for shipping ? and Will they ship it to UAE ? I just want to have a good light output which does not blind the eyes and is durable. I understand how painful it is when some of those wankers put on the HID 8000K with high beams n drive around and they come behind in your mirror. Annoys the F&*K out of me.

hk20
UB Advanced Member

Post by hk20 » 26 Nov 2011, 3:21 am

dubz wrote:hi...guys.. its nice to see my ride tiida "black" was posted on this forum.. if you want some more modifications for tiida you can contact me thru email.
You have got a great ride there bro, why dont post a thread in members gallery and list out what all you have done and stuff. (Y)

hk20
UB Advanced Member

Post by hk20 » 26 Nov 2011, 3:22 am

real_ashwin wrote:lenso's are available in SHJ theres a shop there that claim to be a dealer. The shop i am talking about is when your coming from dubai to Shj take the sahara center turn and then after the sahara you will see the alloy shops on the right. 1 of them is the lenso guy. I dont remember the shop name but its in the beginning few.
I have seen that place, i will check them out. Thanks for the direction (Y)

hk20
UB Advanced Member

Post by hk20 » 26 Nov 2011, 3:23 am

usaf23 wrote:arent HID/xenons banned ?
Legally EVERYTHING is banned in terms of modifying the car. so :D

hk20
UB Advanced Member

Post by hk20 » 26 Nov 2011, 3:24 am

ROJ wrote:Lenso shop is called al farah..

Some Lensos are as heavy as OEM steel wheels, others are pretty lighter... Though they are definitely no match to Rotas, still they are a good buy for the price..
Thanks for the shop name bro, If you dont mind could you PM me what kind of deal did you get there for a 17inch lenso with tyres package ?

soflow
UB Addicted Member

Post by soflow » 26 Nov 2011, 1:57 pm

hk20 wrote:
soflow wrote:dont buy stupid projectors from shj/deira unless your only concerned about looks.

Thanks for the tip bro, I did check them out. Theretrofitsource.com seems to have good stuff, any idea on how much it would come for shipping ? and Will they ship it to UAE ? I just want to have a good light output which does not blind the eyes and is durable. I understand how painful it is when some of those wankers put on the HID 8000K with high beams n drive around and they come behind in your mirror. Annoys the F&*K out of me.
yes they ship to UAE. just add the items to your cart on the site and it will show you the shipping as well.
does your tiida use a 9006 bulb for the low beam?
you can get the morimoto mini h1 projector. its great value for money and will blow any of those shj/deira crap away in terms of performance.

or you could go for the fx-r projectors which are even better but much harder to install and i doubt there is any skilled installer in uae who can install those, unless you try a diy

usaf23
UB Special Member
Vehicle:2016 Jeep SRT

Post by usaf23 » 26 Nov 2011, 3:18 pm

abt HID.. no i mean.. at passing time they fail your car.. tell you remove all the extra electrical fixtures.. do chekc on that..

holydevil27
UB Addicted Member

Post by holydevil27 » 26 Nov 2011, 3:35 pm

hk20 wrote:@real_ashwin - Thanks for the suggestion bro :)

I need to make my Custom Mesh Grill, do you know of any places where they can custom make grill ?
Go down to king of customs in qusais industrial area 1, it is right behind the police station. Best work ive seen yet, and trust me ive been to a dozen garages. he does EVERYTHING almost, and at a good price. Give it a shot, give him my reference. Tell him Kashif sent you. The owners number is 055-6333367 his name is Ali.

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 26 Nov 2011, 9:00 pm

holydevil27 wrote:
hk20 wrote:@real_ashwin - Thanks for the suggestion bro :)
I need to make my Custom Mesh Grill, do you know of any places where they can custom make grill ?
Go down to king of customs in qusais industrial area 1, it is right behind the police station. Best work ive seen yet, and trust me ive been to a dozen garages. he does EVERYTHING almost, and at a good price. Give it a shot, give him my reference. Tell him Kashif sent you. The owners number is 055-6333367 his name is Ali.
Give him my reference too :) Look out for his super cool blue Mini :wink: