'02 Acura RSX-S

The area to post your car/bike pics and specs.
Post one car/bike per Topic.

Moderator: Accord98

User avatar
WKZ
UB Advanced Member
Posts: 902
Joined: 18 Mar 2007, 12:48 am
Vehicle: EP82 Starlet+Jeep Wrangler
Location: Ajman,Melbourne

Post by WKZ » 21 May 2012, 4:54 am

Finally got something I dreamt of as a kid, although it ripped a deep hole in my pocket :(
Its an '02 RSX Type-S, K20A2, bone stock for now.

Image
Image[/url]
Image
Image
Image
Image

Sorry for the crappy pics, these were taken for the insurance quote, going to post more soon :razz:

User avatar
alexEF
UB Senior Member
Posts: 544
Joined: 31 Dec 2009, 11:58 am
Vehicle: 1991 Honda Civic Hatchback
Location: Doha

Post by alexEF » 21 May 2012, 7:57 am

paint black the headlights, put red in taillights and lower it for start! (Y) (Y)

how many miles?

User avatar
Coyote302
UB Addicted Member
Posts: 165
Joined: 04 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm
Vehicle: 2011 Mustang GT + 1992 E-BNR32

Post by Coyote302 » 21 May 2012, 2:52 pm

awesome ride (Y) congrats on getting your dream car

User avatar
Mr.HacKeR
UB Dedicated Member
Posts: 272
Joined: 15 Aug 2010, 2:24 am
Vehicle: 09 Altima Coupe 3.5SE
Location: Sharjah

Post by Mr.HacKeR » 21 May 2012, 4:31 pm

WOW
Congrats! (Y)

Have fun with it! :razz:

User avatar
underpants
UB Junior Member
Posts: 36
Joined: 25 Mar 2012, 11:57 pm
Vehicle: 2004 Honda Accord
Location: Sharjah
Contact:

Post by underpants » 21 May 2012, 8:47 pm

Mashallah great car. Nice an clean. Congrats!

User avatar
slidesquad
UB Dedicated Member
Posts: 243
Joined: 02 Oct 2005, 9:49 pm
Vehicle: RWD EVOLUTION 1 CD9A

Post by slidesquad » 22 May 2012, 3:32 pm

mabarook!!!! now change it to RHD lol :grin:

User avatar
WKZ
UB Advanced Member
Posts: 902
Joined: 18 Mar 2007, 12:48 am
Vehicle: EP82 Starlet+Jeep Wrangler
Location: Ajman,Melbourne

Post by WKZ » 23 May 2012, 6:39 am

Coyote302 wrote:awesome ride (Y) congrats on getting your dream car
Mr.HacKeR wrote:WOW
Congrats! (Y)

Have fun with it! :razz:
underpants wrote:Mashallah great car. Nice an clean. Congrats!
slidesquad wrote:mabarook!!!! now change it to RHD lol :grin:
Thanks folks :smile:
alexEF wrote:paint black the headlights, put red in taillights and lower it for start! (Y) (Y)

how many miles?
Driven 142,xxx kms,may sound alot but its not that much here because its mostly highway driving here...it was actually quite tough finding one under 160k and in my budget. I am desperate for a drop but just don't have the cash for coilovers right now. Thinking of spending on I/H/E now, any suggestions brah?

User avatar
alexEF
UB Senior Member
Posts: 544
Joined: 31 Dec 2009, 11:58 am
Vehicle: 1991 Honda Civic Hatchback
Location: Doha

Post by alexEF » 23 May 2012, 8:16 am

you got kms not mph? 142k is not bad i got mine on 128k and still running like a beast! just double check the basic maintenance (oil, gaskets and etc.).

what's your plan to your car? pure DD or also a weekend warrior? there's a lot of good combo for IHE but depends on your target and budget. For start, you can choose between Injen and Fujita for CAI.

(Y)

User avatar
Ozimandius
UB Super Member
Posts: 3801
Joined: 09 Aug 2008, 5:13 pm
Vehicle: Mazda Miata MX-5 NA

Post by Ozimandius » 23 May 2012, 9:25 am

Australia follows the Metric system of measurement, not Imperial, hence the kms instead of miles.

User avatar
Tamu
UB Special Member
Posts: 2834
Joined: 02 Oct 2006, 12:55 pm
Location: Qatar

Post by Tamu » 23 May 2012, 10:19 am

Tdot represent!!!! I think you got a amazing deal. It's really hard to find a car without rust and low mileage in Toronto. Enjoy it in good health and try not to get any tickets otherwise your insurance premium is gona tear your other pocket apart.

User avatar
alexEF
UB Senior Member
Posts: 544
Joined: 31 Dec 2009, 11:58 am
Vehicle: 1991 Honda Civic Hatchback
Location: Doha

Post by alexEF » 23 May 2012, 11:09 am

Ozimandius wrote:Australia follows the Metric system of measurement, not Imperial, hence the kms instead of miles.
afaik RSX in US and Can is using miles while Aus and JDMs integra is using kms. (Y)

User avatar
WKZ
UB Advanced Member
Posts: 902
Joined: 18 Mar 2007, 12:48 am
Vehicle: EP82 Starlet+Jeep Wrangler
Location: Ajman,Melbourne

Post by WKZ » 23 May 2012, 8:33 pm

alexEF wrote:
Ozimandius wrote:Australia follows the Metric system of measurement, not Imperial, hence the kms instead of miles.
afaik RSX in US and Can is using miles while Aus and JDMs integra is using kms. (Y)
US cars have miles, Canadian and Australian specs have kms.
alexEF wrote: what's your plan to your car? pure DD or also a weekend warrior? there's a lot of good combo for IHE but depends on your target and budget. For start, you can choose between Injen and Fujita for CAI.
(Y)
Weekend warrior :!: but on a tight budget.
Tamu wrote:Tdot represent!!!! I think you got a amazing deal. It's really hard to find a car without rust and low mileage in Toronto. Enjoy it in good health and try not to get any tickets otherwise your insurance premium is gona tear your other pocket apart.
Hehe yeah man trying to avoid trouble...already paying a ton since its my first insurance and a Type-S.



Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post