My Yellow B!tch :)

The area to post your car/bike pics and specs.
Post one car/bike per Topic.

Moderator:Accord98

Makoy
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Post by Makoy » 22 Jul 2012, 5:48 am

btw performance radiators are awesome ... i confirmed my order july 19 .. and my radiator is already in my sns account in New York !! will be shipped tom to UAE ! though Andysautosport is may take time because they are extra tight with security procedure on international credit cards ... but i guess thats good they will ask you questions to verify and they will verify it with your bnak etc. etc. ... but they will eventually ship your items LOLz i have orderd mine July 8 with all the security shit finished they have finally shipped it July 19 and will be on my SNS account on 24th LOLz damn it I think ARAMEX SNS have 3 flights a week ... so once you get it in your SNS warehouse in US then its just a matter of days and they will be yours :)

wek-236
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:s2k and Mazda 3

Post by wek-236 » 22 Jul 2012, 7:35 am

i suggest you go OEM.. clean as it gets..

Halo Headlights and Black taillights are so Fast and Furious 1 ish.

pls dont get me wrong. just a suggestion (Y)

Makoy
UB Junior Member

Post by Makoy » 25 Jul 2012, 3:35 am

wek-236 wrote:i suggest you go OEM.. clean as it gets..

Halo Headlights and Black taillights are so Fast and Furious 1 ish.

pls dont get me wrong. just a suggestion (Y)

LOLz hmm nice and thanks for the suggestion but i already ordered it and they actually look nice :) i've already seen them on few Mitsubishi eclipse 3g on club3g and they're sweet :) LOL and BTW the 2fast 2 Furious Mitsubishi eclipse 3g got Stock silver headlights ) not black and 3gs are not even in FAST 1 LOLZ so its def. not Fast and Furious 1 ish... lolz anyway some love em some dont its all good im ok with them :) , well see if i fit em and i dont like it them ill go stock but from what i see on other 3gs they are alright :)

V-8
UB Addicted Member
Vehicle:Audi A6 2.8 Yamaha R6s 2008

Post by V-8 » 26 Jul 2012, 10:17 am

nice ride! (Y)
any interior pics?

Makoy
UB Junior Member

Post by Makoy » 27 Jul 2012, 1:50 am

V-8 wrote:nice ride! (Y)
any interior pics?
thanks
lolz im still working on that LOlz will post pic soon :)

UAE NEWBIE
UB Dedicated Member

Post by UAE NEWBIE » 30 Jul 2012, 3:27 pm

I dont know a lot about these cars.

I noticed the engine is east west, is it fwd or awd. Also strange it didn't get the 4g63. What engine did it get and whats it like?

Makoy
UB Junior Member

Post by Makoy » 30 Jul 2012, 5:48 pm

Yeah this model was released with 2 version one with a V6 3.0 DOHC and mine with a 2.5 I4 (4G64) SOHC FWD ... Its the same engine as the Galant 99 - 2004 Lolz

Well the current state of the engine its ok for daily drive, i have some inherited issues with it lolz like, timing belt and other belts, water pump, thermostat, radiator and cap, busted side mirror, faded and cracked headlights lolz which i have all replaced ..

After im done with the exterior build like its paint still need to be re sprayed. then maybe by end of this year or early next ill start concentrating on the performance.. my plan is to get the clutch and flywheel, gasket, piston, throttle body and headers changed.. will also change my rear drum brake to disc LOL Its quite a lot of work lol hopefully i can get them all done by 1st quarter of next year :) or maybe just put a 99 eclipse 4G63 Turbo swapped .. but i have to check with the mechanic if it will fit on the bay and on how extreme the mount mod will be LOL or may just put a turbo in..(when i move back to dubai that is lolz )

Its still a work in progress :) slowly it will get there :)

importfan
UB Junior Member

Post by importfan » 06 Aug 2012, 3:20 pm

couldnt agree more on the prices at Habtoor! they are a bunch of %#%$! walked in today and asked for a Tranny mount for my eclipse 570 Dirhams !!!!! it costs 38 Dollars on e bay!

Thanks for the links man! i will check them out.

Ozimandius
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Mazda Miata MX-5 NA

Post by Ozimandius » 06 Aug 2012, 6:11 pm

Habtoor are a bunch of wankers. (Y)