(90% Done ! ) My Soarer project ... New Pics

The area to post your car/bike pics and specs.
Post one car/bike per Topic.

Moderator:Accord98

boost
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:still dont have one

Post by boost » 31 May 2007, 2:28 pm

OMG damn 3200AED/- .... uufffff man i swear.. y didn't u kill those guys in muroor.... ufff.....

anyways don't loose hope.... as i said... those guys might have been young and were jealoius of ur beautiful ride.....

and now wht i always say.... U.A.E.'s govt. cannot be helped... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

hope to see ur car out again !!!

see u in the next unautthorized meet (a.k.a. UAEBOOST.net meet) :D

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 02 Jun 2007, 1:09 pm

SoarerTO4R wrote:8 VIOLATIONS !!!!!!!
Sorry to hear that.. So, what's the procedure for you to get your car out? (provided that you pay the fines), I hope you still don't get to suffer the number of months they will want to impound the car for. My car was in for 2 months few years ago with a fine very much less than yours (loud exhaust only.) Yet, paying only the fines didn't make a lot of difference.

Your case is much more complicated than what I have ever heard; how do you intend to get your car out whilst paying all the fines (even the ones you're not actually supposed to be paying)?

Give me some reasons for the violations they framed on you;

- Participating in a unauthorized automotive meet
That is something new to my knowledge.

- Changing body color without authorization
The car was already white. It's just Pearl white now. What's wrong with that?

- Trying to evade police
You sure you didn't try to just ignore the cop and get away?

usaf23
UB Special Member
Vehicle:2016 Jeep SRT

Post by usaf23 » 02 Jun 2007, 1:12 pm

are thease people out of theri minds..!!!
what rubbish violations..they are just jealous..
get a beig suit wasta ..sure he can do sumthing...
#@#$&&^*&&*( to the violations..

boost
UB Senior Member

Post by boost » 02 Jun 2007, 3:03 pm

SoarerTO4R wrote:
6- trying to evad police !! ( didnt do it !! ) dhs 400

hey hey... wait a minute.... y don't u just complain against them.... if u were trying to escape, don't those dumb officers have brain tht ur SOARER was far most faster and powerful thn their COP-CARS..... it just makes no sense.... if u really wanted to escape and runaway.... u would have easily done so even while keeping ur car's boost low....

U.A.E.'s govt. cannot be helped :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SoarerTO4R
UB Addicted Member
Vehicle:1996 Lexus SC-300

Post by SoarerTO4R » 03 Jun 2007, 11:31 am

Mannn its just so freakin stupid !! And Sam :- the colour of the car is the same as whats written in ( Mulkia ) Pearl white but the cup was acting smart saying : that I know that this colour is for the new lexus , which mean that u've repainted your car !! & I admit that I tried to take an exit from the highway ( Emirates Rd. ) when I realized that 3 cop patrols are after my tail but at the end I stopped , so why the ticket ?!

Anyways am workin on a wasta through sombody in Umalquain morour which I hope it works , 'cause if it did'nt I thnk I will not c my car for the next 3 to 6 month ....

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 03 Jun 2007, 1:43 pm

wooow..thats the worst iv ever heard....just pray you get your car out....once a similar thing happened with a friend of mine..its just best to go and talk to a captain...if you no any captian there then try to have a chat with him and explain to him your situation...they might be a bit leniant with u

boost
UB Senior Member

Post by boost » 05 Jun 2007, 8:35 pm

SoarerTO4R wrote:Mannn its just so freakin stupid !! And Sam :- the colour of the car is the same as whats written in ( Mulkia ) Pearl white but the cup was acting smart saying : that I know that this colour is for the new lexus , which mean that u've repainted your car !! & I admit that I tried to take an exit from the highway ( Emirates Rd. ) when I realized that 3 cop patrols are after my tail but at the end I stopped , so why the ticket ?!

Anyways am workin on a wasta through sombody in Umalquain morour which I hope it works , 'cause if it did'nt I thnk I will not c my car for the next 3 to 6 month ....

man i really feal so DAMN srry for u..... :( :( :(

Rakboyz
UB Addicted Member

Post by Rakboyz » 14 Jun 2007, 2:16 pm

Ghassan 1st of all Khair inshallah Shit happens and 2ndly try to get wastha now search for it (Y)

Best Of Luck

hk20
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:2011 Nissan Tiida HB - JDM Project

Post by hk20 » 19 Jun 2007, 4:20 pm

Ghassan ..sorry to hear about ur ride dude :( ..has anything been working upon your car's release ??..get ur wasta working bro..hope your car gets released very soon ..best of luck in getting it out soon.. (Y) ..

cena_fire89
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:honda civic 1994 coupe

Post by cena_fire89 » 24 Jul 2007, 2:44 pm

HEY MAN THATS KOOL...... REALLY LOKS LIKE A BIG PROJECT.........
REALLY YOU HAVE DONE AN AWESOME JOB.... GOOD WORK MAN
KEEP IT UP N BEST OF LUKE FOR THE FUTURE

starcrossed49
UB Junior Member

Post by starcrossed49 » 31 Jul 2007, 9:49 am

I had a lot of time to waste so instead I thought I'd read this post. MashaAllah on the car before it was taken away from you. Listen dude, I guess this is how it is for real car enthusiasts - you know, the ones the really that wanna get under the hood and figure out how to make the car perform the way they want. This is what really pisses me off .. that some b**tard made this kind of stuff illegal. But I guess you can buy a 911Turbo or a Ferrari (i just hate those cars especially that irritating sound), or a Lambo or any other expensive piece of crap that just shows you got a lot of cash .. TO BURN!!! But if a guy were to take a stock tuner car and mod it up .. oh then all the lame A-Holes have a problem with it. Maybe its cos no one makes any money other than the guys who sell Turbo Kits, Cooler intakes, Exahuts and all that kind of stuff. But if you buy Exotics, then banks, insurance brokers (whatever they call it), middlemen .. oh they all get to benefit from it .. right? F**kin' lame.

I'm posting late .. so I wanna know if you got your "precious" back. I hope it works out for you inshaAllah. Even if the bumper is damaged, you got a gem of car bro.
(Y)

SoarerTO4R
UB Addicted Member
Vehicle:1996 Lexus SC-300

Post by SoarerTO4R » 20 Aug 2007, 1:55 pm

Hi All ,,

JUst last Sat (18/08/07) the case have been finalaized between me and the police man who ceased my car 3 month ago in Ajman Court :D :D , and as a result I'm now able to take my car out ( As soon as I can take leave from work - I had toooo many so I'll have to wait till next week !! ) but the bad news is that the Judge orderd Ajman Police chief to cancel my car regesieration as punishment !! :evil: :(

Anyway I'll have to re-register the car now but under different name :D and screw the POLICE A-G-A-I-N !!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

ALHAMDU LELAH !

masabgt
UB Special Member

Post by masabgt » 20 Aug 2007, 3:23 pm

Alhamdulillah!

At last you can get your car back. Take care and enjoy!

Hope you can re-register without any further problem (Y)

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 20 Aug 2007, 4:20 pm

Congrats... You already had problems with the previous owner. Best of luck registering the car. I think you're going to have a very tough time :)

Sparky
UB Advanced Member

Post by Sparky » 17 Oct 2007, 11:38 pm

Glad to hear you sorted it out man. I can't imagine how bad you must've felt losing the car right after doing her up.