LUMINA SS 2006 H@SV commodore MY CAR UPDATED PICS

The area to post your car/bike pics and specs.
Post one car/bike per Topic.

Moderator:Accord98

KURUPT_01
UB Addicted Member

Post by KURUPT_01 » 12 Feb 2008, 4:11 am

iam a new member right here. ur site is doin real good i have checked out a lotta articles its really interesting and some are really funny anyways .i thoughta postin u some pic of my whip

here ya go

2006 lumina ss or hsv commodore
minor mods : nology plugs ,nology hot wires,itg performance filter,pacemaker ceramic headers,super cat exhaust system,diAblo pcm, pulleys,KING SPRINGS lowering upto 40mm
this car is all stock fitted no any extra major modification done on the body other than drag wing and a scoop on the STOCK hood its PAINTED
here are some pics of this baby from the day i bought it in the year of 2005 until today
i had several time changed the appearence of this car due to a heavy problems with cops even i had changed my number plate infact it was confisticated for thrice to the uae police twice in abudhabi and once in sharja but still i love it

the head lights are for caprice ss it was installed on mine and its painted to white in color to match the body tone
this is the interior its painted in 2 tone smoke silver & milk white the whole interior is customised to my taste
more pics down
Last edited by KURUPT_01 on 22 Feb 2008, 3:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 12 Feb 2008, 4:15 am

very nice car you got there...
its sad to no you have alot of cop problems. but why??.. is it to do with exhaust sound or bcoz the cops are haters???

and you must face alot of petrol problems lol!! :D ....
put up more pics :D

KURUPT_01
UB Addicted Member

Post by KURUPT_01 » 12 Feb 2008, 5:30 am

thaanks man i am putting some pics here as u said its right but u know the cops are %#%$ up here to be honest specially abudhabi infact here in abudhabi we have a lotta more cars modified than dubai but we also have a lott more problems though

ok here are the rest of pics
oh thats my logo i created fo myself infact thats my nick name with the word what my car represnt for
those are some prosport performance gauges right there like oil pressure,volts,and engine boost control and one more thing is gauge panel is custom made by me here i had bought the normal gauge panel from the shop for around 30dhs and did the customising withe stock frame so it looks like more professional than screwing the edges with screws and bolts

these were my previous style its a holden racing vinyls which has been edited a little from the original ones to make look more simple and i got it done from sharja
thse are my first style after a week i bought my car from the show room

this is the UAE NATIONAL DAY EXCLUSIVE DESIGN DONE BY ME its all the way a racing style vinyl but its also a UAE flag WITH 3 DIFFERENT COLOURS IN IT focus and see it you find will it

i hope yall enjoyed
regrads
RG

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 12 Feb 2008, 6:52 am

very nicely done buddy!! :) ...
ur car has gone through a million changes since you got ur car :)
i like what you did with the gauge pod to blend in with your panel..i hated having to skrew mine in, and it never occured to me i could do that !!!...

as for the caprice SS lights that is probably the first time iv seen something like that..i think you should take the vinyl of the lights and keep it simple...and you should have kept the holden sticker, it was sick!!!

last thing please move your fire extinguisher..its in the most un-safe i can possible think offf

stone-head
UB Senior Member

Post by stone-head » 12 Feb 2008, 8:35 am

may I ask what is this thingie over the glove box ??
man u have done many face lift operations :) , but sure u have the
patience to do so , nice work & clean ride (Y) (Y)
btw one of the pics is in the navy forces parking lot , are in the navy ??
cheers

KURUPT_01
UB Addicted Member

Post by KURUPT_01 » 12 Feb 2008, 1:45 pm

Tamu wrote:very nicely done buddy!! :) ...
ur car has gone through a million changes since you got ur car :)
i like what you did with the gauge pod to blend in with your panel..i hated having to skrew mine in, and it never occured to me i could do that !!!...

as for the caprice SS lights that is probably the first time iv seen something like that..i think you should take the vinyl of the lights and keep it simple...and you should have kept the holden sticker, it was sick!!!

last thing please move your fire extinguisher..its in the most un-safe i can possible think offf
yup you are right i have changed it thrice each time i do it i think to do something different.i want my car to look the most simple modified lumina with some new creative styles...

the reason for removing the holden vinyl was the cops in ad they were screwin around with me even though when i had 2 colour permission on my registeration card.another thing was this is the time even i had my headers so all the way the car is attracted from out.so when i get pulled over they start to figure out all the shit i got and finally try to fine me up for something you know tha deal what they actually lookin for thats tha reasun i had to remove it

last thing as u said the dont worry about the fire extinguisher its just and emty tank just for show prurpos also can be removed anytime when needed but thats kind of a modifying style specially you see on performance sports cars in usa as i lived there i got them things.

thanks for ya comments
peace up

KURUPT_01
UB Addicted Member

Post by KURUPT_01 » 12 Feb 2008, 2:08 pm

here is a new pic i added its off my sunroof i have done something also there on it rather leaving it black and normal its just a custom made holden logo H@SV HOLDEN SPECIAL VEHICLE & some pic of my old lumina ss which i had it was a dedicated car for the holden racing team AUSTRALIA
sunroof

old lumina 2002

cheers

usaf23
UB Special Member
Vehicle:2016 Jeep SRT

Post by usaf23 » 12 Feb 2008, 2:59 pm

this car is the bomb...KRUPT you rule...the car rocks..and its amazingggggg.....im droolin over the pics...something different rather than shj SS of simple HID,musik system and tinted tailights..lol..LOVE UR RYDE

KURUPT_01
UB Addicted Member

Post by KURUPT_01 » 12 Feb 2008, 6:02 pm

thanks usaffff

afnan740
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:2008 Evo X GSR
Location:Abu Dhabi - UAE, Lahore - Pakistan, Brisbane - Australia

Post by afnan740 » 12 Feb 2008, 7:02 pm

damn man ur awesome n ur thinkin is super koollll.........gr8 job wit ur car n wat??? u call ur mods "minor"???am thinkin wat major u culd do to ur car........keep up man :)

prossett
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Honda Jazz

Post by prossett » 12 Feb 2008, 7:19 pm

Yes, awesome design work! 8)

The reason for the fire extinguisher location comment is that it should be mounted securely to metal, not the dash. In case of an accident, it can fly loose and kill.

I love all your interior and exterior work - you have excellent taste, bud! 8) (Y)

hater999
UB Advanced Member

Post by hater999 » 12 Feb 2008, 8:52 pm

nice car bro......

awesome....

great workk....u only have luminas or any other cars.?

KURUPT_01
UB Addicted Member

Post by KURUPT_01 » 13 Feb 2008, 6:23 am

thanks guys iam happy to see ya replies i would like to post more pics of my cars if you dont mind
i also own a classic styled car too i mean a kinda of executive modded car its a 2005 skoda superb infact i like to modify any car any styles depends on the appearance and the aerodynamics i had also modded a couple of my friends cars tooo so i just bought a family oriented car 3ers back for my work and family purpose because the lumina is show hang out car .i usually use when i meet shabab and when im in mamzar and buheriah and in ad so yall guys know the deal what it is
i would also like to put my skoda pics in another new thread hope yall like it too

here ya go with last n final of lumina

f_a_i_s_a_l
UB Junior Member

Post by f_a_i_s_a_l » 13 Feb 2008, 5:44 pm

ohhh boy i just love this car ..............modified ones ...... (Y)

masabgt
UB Special Member

Post by masabgt » 13 Feb 2008, 11:15 pm

Nice cars