UAE Football Clubs

Talk about anything related to Sports.
WTF
UB Senior Member

Post by WTF » 18 May 2006, 11:22 pm

Al Ain is playing on another level .. so as those teams they played with .. AFC's have different levels ... Level 1, 2 and 3 ... am pretty sure they are not playing on the Level 1 clubs ... coz i know some Teams in Asia who are playing in Level 1 that are really good (like Japan, Korea, etc.) think of it Meng .. Al Ain is not on Level 1 Clubs ... try browsing the AFC website and ull see the clubs by level .. same like in Euro Clubs .. they have levels .. u cant juz make a club and instantly play with top gunners ...

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 22 May 2006, 3:03 am

man.... u guyz missed out so much fun today....check http://www.gulfnews.com to read the sports news....what a tough match between wahda and shj which wahda won 6-3 as they were 3-1 in the 1st half...then the maseera happened...it was soo much fun...i was there with my frendz n cuzins to see the match in shj stadium ! we did maseera till the emirates road...then all guyz who had come from abu dhabi left for abu dhabi and we returned...
the final is next friday in alain stadium....itz gonna be rockin between
AHLI vs AL WAHDA !
anyone planning to go ? i am going for sure ! :)
cant wait to see the match ! if ahli wins the league...they will be winning the title after 26 years...and the maseera will happen from alain to dubai !
Bye

hawkeyez
UB Senior Member

Post by hawkeyez » 22 May 2006, 9:28 am

umm whst maseera the think u all go in a line blocking all the traffic going crazy on the roads? :D
hawk

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 22 May 2006, 6:12 pm

Hammood_Junooni wrote:they will be winning the title after 26 years..
Hahaha, do you even realize how that sounds?

Watch out with your maseera.. that's dangerous, and the road wasn't made for pedestrians.

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 22 May 2006, 8:41 pm

hawkeyez wrote:umm whst maseera the think u all go in a line blocking all the traffic going crazy on the roads? :D
hawk
yea dude..u r right...and thats sooo much fun walla...i love it

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 24 May 2006, 11:42 pm

the final match is this friday !

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 30 May 2006, 1:46 am

woh woh..i dun think so anyone from this forum went for the match..but i was there and the match rocked...i reached the stadium at 7.45pm as the match started at 7.30........the stadium was packed with no place to sit..so all the doors were closed...and i missed the first half..den there was a big steel structure ( i will post the pik ) many arab guyz were climbing it and entering the stadium thru the wall...so even i had to do it ! :D
then ahli won the match..we really enjoyed inside the stadium..it was fully packed...
they maseera from alain to dubai..we stopped at enoc petrol pump in dubai...guyz started drifting...white nissan coupe..red nissan...gt...lumina SS....corolla...i recorded everything
then we went to warqa but nuthin...den went to ahli club...roads were blocked..guyz were doing burnouts on the main road..and the cops werent saying anything..no fines nuthin..cuz everything was allowed..inside the stadium...in the parking...everyone was drfting...
jeep wrangler..jeep cherokee...gt...supra 93 ( blasted his rear tyre driving without number plate) mark 2...cresta...lumina ss...the supra guy chgd the car and b4 leaving drifted again...

Admin...if u want the videos i will burn it into a cd...u can post the videos...they rock !

hawkeyez
UB Senior Member

Post by hawkeyez » 30 May 2006, 2:06 pm

i saw it on tv nice match
hawk