UAE Football Clubs

Talk about anything related to Sports.
Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 16 May 2006, 8:19 pm

Salam ! No one here watches matches of UAE football clubs ?? I love watching them.....the league....the presidents cup...the FA cup ! this year AL AIN won The Presidents Cup and FA Cup... and the last round of league is going to be played on may 21 !
wahda and ahli are first having 44 points and jazira has 42....if wahda loses n ahli wins...den ahli takes the league cup ! I am with ahli...even though my fav team is AL AIN
AHLI
WAHDA + SHARJAH

AND DONT FORGET TO WATCH ALAINS TOUGH MATCH AGAINST UZBEKI CLUB IN ALAIN ON DUBAI SPORTS ON MAY 17 AT 7.45PM !

http://WWW.AFCCHAMPIONSLEAGUE.COM
FOR MORE INFO

BYE

ImportFX
UB Senior Member

Post by ImportFX » 17 May 2006, 1:42 am

I used to see league matches somtime...but it isnt as explosive as other european leagues :P ....Al Ain is a cool team but i hate them cause they win all the time :arrow: ....
But thnx for updatin us with Local league info..

Nismo
UB Senior Member

Post by Nismo » 17 May 2006, 1:45 am

ahlawe and inawe.....
lol i hav had 3 fights cuz of this lol ..... i fought wid a guy on last years cup ... inawee won cuz of pure cheatin .... :evil:

hawkeyez
UB Senior Member

Post by hawkeyez » 17 May 2006, 8:52 pm

well no offence but i serouly dunt like these guys play football here its more of rugby but the onky thing is taht they dunt pck up the balll man even if sum 1 gets badly injured the referee doesnt show that guy a red card i never saw any 1 geta red card here but still its fun to c them i c them on dubai sports like their harakats :D
hawk

WTF
UB Senior Member

Post by WTF » 17 May 2006, 10:11 pm

no offense too .. but i dont like da way they play football here .... they keep on running and kickin the ball hoping to get a goal by luck or chance .. i dont see any gameplay or gameplans being followed by the players .. and one thing that ive noticed is that .. they are lacking of ball handling skills except for import players

grayfox666
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Volkswagen Tin Can

Post by grayfox666 » 17 May 2006, 10:32 pm

they are lacking of ball handling skills except for import players
Yeah man thats true.They have know control with the ball, havent noticed good tactics too.
English Premiership is really good.I really enjoy watching those matches.That is a proffesional skills.

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 17 May 2006, 11:21 pm

Dude...even though the clubs here are not professional as only Al Ain has been given professionalism to itz players..the players are being paid dhs 30000 per month....and they have won the 2003 and the first AFC Cup and were the runners up last yr....and today they won again 2-1 and have qualified to the quarter finals !!
Dont say that they dont know how to handle the ball and just play by chance...maybe u just saw a few games...take some time and watch a match of wahda...alain....ahli ..or sharjah..u will surely enjoy it !
btw al ain won today by beating mashal of uzbekistan 2-1 to qualify for the semi finals

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 17 May 2006, 11:27 pm

Nismo wrote:ahlawe and inawe.....
lol i hav had 3 fights cuz of this lol ..... i fought wid a guy on last years cup ... inawee won cuz of pure cheatin .... :evil:
dude are u talking about the final of alain VS wahda ? i was there at the stadium and this year too..i went to see the final between alain and shj ! both times al ain won ! heheh cuz they are nicknamesd ZAEEM ! and reason for ur fight ??

WTF
UB Senior Member

Post by WTF » 17 May 2006, 11:45 pm

Hammood_Junooni wrote:Dude...even though the clubs here are not professional as only Al Ain has been given professionalism to itz players..the players are being paid dhs 30000 per month....and they have won the 2003 and the first AFC Cup and were the runners up last yr....and today they won again 2-1 and have qualified to the quarter finals !!
Dont say that they dont know how to handle the ball and just play by chance...maybe u just saw a few games...take some time and watch a match of wahda...alain....ahli ..or sharjah..u will surely enjoy it !
btw al ain won today by beating mashal of uzbekistan 2-1 to qualify for the semi finals
Meng i use to watch before coz my Boss is connected to Sharjahwee ... i even have a souvenir when they won the championship (official uniform from that import morocan guy who played with Sharjah) i still have it and some of my local friends are wanting to have it coz its a championship uniform. But then again their games dont excite me that much bcoz 1 or 2 passes and ball get intercepted or they pass the ball to a guy that has 2-3 players beside him juz bcoz hes near from the goal.

There's only 1 team that i'ved watched .. that really excites me ... it hink that was GCC Games 2 years ago ... its the Oman Team where in those 4 Guys are excemptionally good from the rest ... too bad they lost coz of over confidence

grayfox666
UB Advanced Member

Post by grayfox666 » 18 May 2006, 3:21 am

Dude...even though the clubs here are not professional as only Al Ain has been given professionalism to itz players..the players are being paid dhs 30000 per month....and they have won the 2003 and the first AFC Cup and were the runners up last yr....and today they won again 2-1 and have qualified to the quarter finals !!
I have watched the match today too.I am from Uzbekistan myself but i can tell u one thing they suck.Both the Uzbek and Al Ain club had such poor performance, you know very stupid mistakes and stuff its just nothing exiting about their plays.

30000? Really pro players get $650000 a month and thats the ones that u can watch with a real exitement.Thats what i call football.Sorry man its just that i dont think that the teams here can reaach the level of those like Arsenal,Man Unt. and etc......only with help of the imports. :(

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 18 May 2006, 3:46 pm

dude..uzbek team sucked yesterday but dont say that alain sucked...cu alain were at their best...yea they missed some good chances n did some small mistakes too..but INSHA ALLAH..they will, win the afc cup this year

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 18 May 2006, 5:34 pm

Hammood_Junooni wrote:dude..uzbek team sucked yesterday but dont say that alain sucked...cu alain were at their best...yea they missed some good chances n did some small mistakes too..but INSHA ALLAH..they will, win the afc cup this year
So, Uzbek won? :D

hawkeyez
UB Senior Member

Post by hawkeyez » 18 May 2006, 6:31 pm

alrite guys break it up i saw that match i must say both teams suck r they fighting or playing?
hawk

grayfox666
UB Advanced Member

Post by grayfox666 » 18 May 2006, 7:57 pm

I am not saying that Al Ain sucks man, i said that Uzbek club sucks(i would get killed for saying that back home.)Maybe Al Ain is good against the teams in the championship or a cup or whatever they participate in, i just said that its not that exiting to watch them play, nothing great or breath taking about it.Anyways thats my opinion man.U like that club its ur bussiness.Peace :) :wink:

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 18 May 2006, 8:16 pm

I didn't even know al ain, or any emirate had football teams. They don't seem to cause a lot of things in the world.. UAE isn't really known for their football teams.

Arguing about which team is the best will never stop..