The Garage

Important announcements regarding site and forums made here. Provide your feedback to us here.
Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 03 Dec 2006, 9:48 pm

Get your vehicle(s) listed in the Showoff Spot! to share with the world what you drive and what toys and modifications you have. The Garage can be a useful tool for finding vehicles and mods and getting some valuable insight!

Showing off your ride!
Start uploading pictures of your ride in The Showoff spot! Manage your own photo gallery, upload as much as you like, post as much details about your car as you like! Get rated, get featured, get to be on the top!

Individual pictures for all mods!
Upload and update individual pictures for each modification that you list, thus giving you unlimited upload capacity for as long as you wish!

Provide as much detail as you like!
Post precise and the smallest of details! From mileage to insurance premiums, product purchase costs to installation costs, paint jobs to security systems, your favourite workshops to your quartermile times!

Rate and comment!
Easily rate and comment on all vehicles in the garage, increase your overall participation level and get your cars rated by other members too!

Get your car featured!
Ratings of your car by other members determine your chances of getting your car featured on the main page of the Showoff Spot and in the UAE Boost Features gallery, thereby giving a boost to your vehicle's total ratings and views!

Monitor your stats!
Monitor the number of views to your gallery, comments in your guestbook and overall ratings of your vehicle!

Show off your rides and get recognized! (Y)

This forum will be unlocked for seven days. Post any questions that you may have and our moderators will help you out as much as possible.

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 05 Dec 2006, 8:10 pm

Sam,

Do you think this is a good idea, with cops now nailing down every modded car on the road?

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 05 Dec 2006, 8:15 pm

sam....i tried to chek it out but cudnt understand anything....can u giv some ideas...and describe how can we use this stuff

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 05 Dec 2006, 9:25 pm

mikeh wrote:Do you think this is a good idea, with cops now nailing down every modded car on the road?
It's just a better version of the Members Rides forum; a lot more easier to browse actually. May be you can not post the modifications, just the pictures, with the license plates censored out if you want. Nonetheless, we just intend to provide a photo gallery to each member that is as easier and friendly to use as it possibly can.

Hammood_Junooni wrote:sam....i tried to chek it out but cudnt understand anything....can u giv some ideas...and describe how can we use this stuff
The main page sure is confusing with all the stats of the gallery on it. All you need to do is click on Create Vehicle, enter the details of your vehicle and upload some pics. After you're done with that, you can add more pictures and put in the modifications (if any) along with one pic for each modification that you list.

kartoos100
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:08 IS300 + 05 Civic

Post by kartoos100 » 05 Dec 2006, 9:26 pm

i am not sure if i can even "show off" cos my car is completely stock!! so wat do ppl like me do (if there r ppl like me in this group :$ )... I mean wats the point "showing off" wen u dont have nething to show off!!

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 05 Dec 2006, 9:29 pm

kartoos100 wrote:i am not sure if i can even "show off" cos my car is completely stock!! so wat do ppl like me do (if there r ppl like me in this group :$ )... I mean wats the point "showing off" wen u dont have nething to show off!!
The topic does not mean "showing off" in the sense of *actually* showing off something fancy. It literally means showing off your ride, may it be a bike, car or a even a bicycle! :)

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 06 Dec 2006, 8:57 am

A small tutorial to help you out with it:

1. Click on Image
2. Enter details of your car and upload ONE pic before pressing Submit
3. After your vehicle is created, click on
Image to upload more pictures
Image to put in the modifications with uploading ONE pic per mod
Image to enter your quartermile times
Image to edit the basic details of your car

Gtr-35
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:2006 300c srt8

Post by Gtr-35 » 10 Dec 2006, 7:07 pm

Y cant i see any pics?

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 10 Dec 2006, 7:57 pm

Gtr-35 wrote:Y cant i see any pics?
Elaborate on the problem.

Where can't you see the pics? Did you upload them while listing out the modifications?
Try Image

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 17 Dec 2006, 6:56 pm

Forum closed. Please post your questions and problems here

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 12 Mar 2007, 9:06 am

Shalashaska wrote: Showing off your ride!
Start uploading pictures of your ride in The Garage! Manage your own photo gallery, upload as much as you like, post as much details about your car as you like!
Maximum upload limit for pictures in Gallery increased to 20.