Forum upgrade to V3

Important announcements regarding site and forums made here. Provide your feedback to us here.

What browser do you use?

Internet Explorer
42%
Mozilla Firefox
47%
Other
11%

Total votes: 19

boost
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:still dont have one

Post by boost » 18 Jun 2007, 3:36 pm

Sam wrote:- Cash system will no longer be available.
- Garage will be removed.
noooooo...... i had earned DHS1120/- in the previous UAEboost.net.... and now..... noooooooo.. plz don't do that.... keep the cash system :( :( :(

and what is garage???

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 18 Jun 2007, 4:32 pm

boost wrote: noooooo...... i had earned DHS1120/- in the previous UAEboost.net.... and now..... noooooooo.. plz don't do that.... keep the cash system :( :( :(
and what is garage???
I guess you read the announcement too late. As we said earlier, we will introduce the cash system later on as and when it is able to support our new system.

boost
UB Senior Member

Post by boost » 18 Jun 2007, 9:02 pm

Sam wrote:
boost wrote: noooooo...... i had earned DHS1120/- in the previous UAEboost.net.... and now..... noooooooo.. plz don't do that.... keep the cash system :( :( :(
and what is garage???
I guess you read the announcement too late. As we said earlier, we will introduce the cash system later on as and when it is able to support our new system.
can u please make it more clear .... i didn't understand your point !
:roll:

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 18 Jun 2007, 10:38 pm

boost wrote:can u please make it more clear .... i didn't understand your point !
:roll:
The announcement was made three days ago regarding the upgrade where we clearly stated that some features will be unavailable. No point discussing it now.

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 19 Jun 2007, 12:49 pm

good stuff sam, i am liking the new look. MASHALLAH it looks very nice and decent. I am starting to get used to it..even the right side thing isnt bugging me that much anymore :P ....wish you guys best of luck ...

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 19 Jun 2007, 12:57 pm

Sam i was wondering what happened with the "quick post" we had at the bottom of the forum where we can just type in quick post's :P ...it was very usefull. please dont tell me it isn't supported by the new V3??...

btw what features are you planning to add extra to this forum then from the last one...???..

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 19 Jun 2007, 1:18 pm

Tamu wrote:Sam i was wondering what happened with the "quick post" we had at the bottom of the forum where we can just type in quick post's :P ...it was very usefull. please dont tell me it isn't supported by the new V3??...
It surely was very useful! But I'm sad to say that it isn't supported with this version either. Since the version is absolutely brand new, it will take some time for those features to come in (since it doesn't come with the forum by default.) We'll have everything back up soon!
btw what features are you planning to add extra to this forum then from the last one...???..
I cannot have any plans until I have the scripts in hand :P It's not me who programs those features after all. I just make the board "support" them by spending a few hours doing that :) Like I said, since everything is still very new, it will take time before I could introduce extra features.

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 20 Jun 2007, 10:51 am

:o All colors (incl. buttons) adjusted to the gray/orange theme. Header update next!

Edit: Blue borders removed.

TNT
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Jeep Wrangler

Post by TNT » 20 Jun 2007, 12:49 pm

I still have blue borders. :roll:

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 20 Jun 2007, 2:13 pm

TNT wrote:I still have blue borders. :roll:
CTRL+F5 to clear cache :)

masabgt
UB Special Member

Post by masabgt » 20 Jun 2007, 3:33 pm

The new look resembles a little bit of V2 look, nice (Y)

But the error messge rate has went very high, say when I clicked on "POSTREPLY" to write all this, the error messege page came first, then I clicked 'refresh', then "Post a reply" page came and I wrote. This is happening on evey page and every time. F5 key is becoming UAEBOOST V3's associate. Please try to do somthing with this. otherwise V3 is cool.

TNT
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Jeep Wrangler

Post by TNT » 20 Jun 2007, 3:42 pm

Thanks, cleared the cache. Looks cool now, but was expecting orange borders.

boost
UB Senior Member

Post by boost » 20 Jun 2007, 9:25 pm

UAEboost.net's still V3 (3 cylinders) ..... wonder when it's going to become more powerful.... how long will it take to modify it to V12 !!! :D

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 20 Jun 2007, 10:21 pm

masabgt wrote:But the error messge rate has went very high, say when I clicked on "POSTREPLY" to write all this, the error messege page came first, then I clicked 'refresh', then "Post a reply" page came and I wrote. This is happening on evey page and every time. F5 key is becoming UAEBOOST V3's associate. Please try to do somthing with this. otherwise V3 is cool.
What message do you get? I have not got any error message with this (posting) page until now. Copy/paste the error or a screenshot. I wouldn't expect it to happen very often!
TNT wrote:Thanks, cleared the cache. Looks cool now, but was expecting orange borders.
Hmm... I'm not very keen on having colorful borders :wink: They'll make everything very orange :D Or, may be I'll reconsider someday. :)

masabgt
UB Special Member

Post by masabgt » 22 Jun 2007, 12:05 am

Well this is what the problem

The screen shot is 800x600, please bear with it, If I would make smaller then the text wouldnt be readable.