Unofficial, Casual Member Meet in International City

Announcements and discussions regarding members' meets.
User avatar
leroythtsme
UB Addicted Member
Posts: 168
Joined: 20 Jul 2010, 2:00 am
Vehicle: Nissan Altima 2010 2.5s

Post by leroythtsme » 04 Jun 2011, 2:05 am

1) Kashif Bee - Altima 2010
2) Dani - Altima 3.5 2007
3) Leroy - Altima 2010
Current Mods ------------------------
< Silver & Black Full Matte Foil > < Stillen Lip Kit > < K & N Intake System > < Enkei 18" G35 Rims > < Bosch Xenon Fog Lamps > < White Led Blubs On License Plate > < Black Tail Light Overlay > < Eibach 1.4 drop - Front >

User avatar
7afe
UB Senior Member
Posts: 404
Joined: 01 Dec 2010, 1:45 am
Vehicle: Lexus SC 300 5 SPD

Post by 7afe » 04 Jun 2011, 2:25 am

I wish i could come i have never been you a ub meet/event. I miss my car back in dubai soo bad

User avatar
TNT
UB Super Member
Posts: 4194
Joined: 12 Jun 2007, 1:25 pm
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Location: Dubai, UAE

Post by TNT » 04 Jun 2011, 12:58 pm

Tribal wrote:but yea I'm sure the five-o have an eye on these forums,
Somebody's living in the F&F universe.

User avatar
real_ashwin
UB Senior Member
Posts: 565
Joined: 07 Dec 2009, 12:43 am
Vehicle: Nissan Altima 2008 SE
Location: Ghussais, Dubai

Post by real_ashwin » 04 Jun 2011, 1:46 pm

Count me in

User avatar
Exquisite
UB Dedicated Member
Posts: 285
Joined: 25 Jul 2007, 5:48 pm
Vehicle: 1999 Dodge Ram Sport
Location: Abu Dhabi

Post by Exquisite » 04 Jun 2011, 4:06 pm

1) Kashif Bee - Altima 2010
2) Dani - Altima 3.5 2007
3) Leroy - Altima 2010
4) Jassim - Ram 1999 (fingers crossed)
Image
2005 Lexus GS430 (sold)
1999 Dodge Ram Sport QC 5.2 (4x2)
1996 Dodge Ram Sport RC 5.9 (4x4)

User avatar
real_ashwin
UB Senior Member
Posts: 565
Joined: 07 Dec 2009, 12:43 am
Vehicle: Nissan Altima 2008 SE
Location: Ghussais, Dubai

Post by real_ashwin » 04 Jun 2011, 4:19 pm

1) Kashif Bee - Altima 2010
2) Dani - Altima 3.5 2007
3) Leroy - Altima 2010
4) Jassim - Ram 1999 (fingers crossed)
5) Ash - Altima 2008

User avatar
AccordTuner
UB Special Member
Posts: 1637
Joined: 17 Aug 2009, 1:25 pm
Vehicle: Lexus LS460
Location: Alain / Sharjah

Post by AccordTuner » 04 Jun 2011, 6:05 pm

1) Kashif Bee - Altima 2010
2) Dani - Altima 3.5 2007
3) Leroy - Altima 2010
4) Jassim - Ram 1999 (fingers crossed)
5) Ash - Altima 2008
6) nehad , lancer gt 2008
My cars
Lexus LX470
Mercedes S600 V12
Nissan Altima V6

User avatar
holydevil27
UB Addicted Member
Posts: 195
Joined: 10 Feb 2007, 1:22 pm

Post by holydevil27 » 04 Jun 2011, 8:39 pm

Nice nice keep em coming
Image

User avatar
holydevil27
UB Addicted Member
Posts: 195
Joined: 10 Feb 2007, 1:22 pm

Post by holydevil27 » 05 Jun 2011, 10:57 pm

1) Kashif Bee - Altima 2010
2) Dani - Altima 3.5 2007
3) Leroy - Altima 2010
4) Jassim - Ram 1999 (fingers crossed)
5) Ash - Altima 2008
6) nehad , lancer gt 2008
7) Cheeto, Eclipse/CL 500/S600/Caprice SS (the one u guys want to see most, theyre all stock tho )
Image

User avatar
AccordTuner
UB Special Member
Posts: 1637
Joined: 17 Aug 2009, 1:25 pm
Vehicle: Lexus LS460
Location: Alain / Sharjah

Post by AccordTuner » 05 Jun 2011, 11:23 pm

Tell him get the eclipse u knw why
My cars
Lexus LX470
Mercedes S600 V12
Nissan Altima V6

User avatar
7afe
UB Senior Member
Posts: 404
Joined: 01 Dec 2010, 1:45 am
Vehicle: Lexus SC 300 5 SPD

Post by 7afe » 06 Jun 2011, 8:35 am

AccordTuner wrote:Tell him get the eclipse u knw why
TALK ABOUT NO HARAKAT! i know whats on accordtuners mind haahah

User avatar
holydevil27
UB Addicted Member
Posts: 195
Joined: 10 Feb 2007, 1:22 pm

Post by holydevil27 » 06 Jun 2011, 8:04 pm

hahahah his eclipse is 2007
Image

User avatar
AccordTuner
UB Special Member
Posts: 1637
Joined: 17 Aug 2009, 1:25 pm
Vehicle: Lexus LS460
Location: Alain / Sharjah

Post by AccordTuner » 06 Jun 2011, 9:07 pm

Bump guys a week to go put up ur names
My cars
Lexus LX470
Mercedes S600 V12
Nissan Altima V6

User avatar
holydevil27
UB Addicted Member
Posts: 195
Joined: 10 Feb 2007, 1:22 pm

Post by holydevil27 » 07 Jun 2011, 11:44 am

1) Kashif Bee - Altima 2010
2) Dani - Altima 3.5 2007
3) Leroy - Altima 2010
4) Jassim - Ram 1999 (fingers crossed)
5) Ash - Altima 2008
6) nehad , lancer gt 2008
7) Cheeto, Eclipse/CL 500/S600/Caprice SS
8 ) Bilal, GS430 2002
Image

User avatar
Accord98
Moderator
Posts: 2521
Joined: 22 Sep 2005, 8:48 am
Vehicle: Toyoda
Location: Dubai

Post by Accord98 » 07 Jun 2011, 3:24 pm

I'll probably pass by as I live around the corner.

1) Kashif Bee - Altima 2010
2) Dani - Altima 3.5 2007
3) Leroy - Altima 2010
4) Jassim - Ram 1999 (fingers crossed)
5) Ash - Altima 2008
6) nehad , lancer gt 2008
7) Cheeto, Eclipse/CL 500/S600/Caprice SS
8 ) Bilal, GS430 2002
9) Accord98
Remember, Remember the 18th of December....
Sparky we shall not forget you.

"I've failed 99% of my trials, in order to succeed in the remaining 1%"
Soichiro Honda - The Power of Dreams



Post Reply