Members Meet May 2006

Announcements and discussions regarding members' meets.
Moheem
UB Dedicated Member

Post by Moheem » 26 May 2006, 8:44 am

Yep! this was the first meet i attended! and it was amazing!!!! ill be uploading images too... and also videos... i even got the video of that car hitting that bus ;)

P.S. Please Enable HTML For Me Thanks!

vti_me
UB Dedicated Member

Post by vti_me » 26 May 2006, 11:34 am

Yes the meet was grear... :)
we had lots of guests coming over .... ;)

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 26 May 2006, 12:18 pm

Cool! :)

For those who missed it, there were a lot of cars, .. All those on the homepage basically, then some -"look i am cool"- caprice ( or lunima? ) started doing donuts, and the skilled driver hit a big bus that was parked there..

As soon as this happened, all the mad tight yo yo tuff street racers ran away..

chickens.

grayfox666
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Volkswagen Tin Can

Post by grayfox666 » 26 May 2006, 4:02 pm

Couldnt make it on time, so when i came only few people were left there(after the accident or something :P ).Anyways it was nice meeting you guys.

Al Koobi
UB Senior Member

Post by Al Koobi » 26 May 2006, 4:18 pm

well the meet was great.....but dont know what had happened to the lumina :)

albertho555
UB Special Member
Vehicle:B18C Civic HB

Post by albertho555 » 26 May 2006, 4:33 pm

damn i missed a good one ... no worries, maybe next time :)

general_neo
UB Addicted Member

Post by general_neo » 26 May 2006, 6:33 pm

Too long and boring !!
Deleted
Last edited by general_neo on 02 Jun 2006, 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

grayfox666
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Volkswagen Tin Can

Post by grayfox666 » 26 May 2006, 6:55 pm

Sam you should open a new topic for the next meet.And you guys should stay a bit longer.When i came there it was like 12:10 and i only met 4 guys there others were all gone.

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 26 May 2006, 7:14 pm

The meet was great! (Y) Pictures will be up very soon as I've got two pairs of CDs to compile and make the gallery. However, there were some (or many actually) new people to meet and I thank our new members (such as Moheem) and many others who attended the meet. Over 30 cars were there (incld. Supras and many many Hondas) and we had a great time!

Hope to see more -board members- next time!
Attendants will be getting their UB Cash soon!

Thanks to everyone for their support!! (Y)

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 26 May 2006, 7:19 pm

grayfox666 wrote:Sam you should open a new topic for the next meet.And you guys should stay a bit longer.When i came there it was like 12:10 and i only met 4 guys there others were all gone.
Yup, we'll have our discussions started regarding the next meet ASAP.
Moheem wrote:P.S. Please Enable HTML For Me Thanks!
Check Profile. You can choose to enable HTML yourself. :)

Moheem
UB Dedicated Member

Post by Moheem » 27 May 2006, 5:39 am

grayfox666 wrote:Sam you should open a new topic for the next meet.And you guys should stay a bit longer.When i came there it was like 12:10 and i only met 4 guys there others were all gone.
I'd like to Apologize 4r that... i left at 12.... since some of my freinds ditched me i didnt have transport so i had my parents drop and pick me up.... yea i'd appreciate it that next time when there is a meet... WE MEET!!! cuz it was funny when sameer was running around busy taking pics saying " all the carz are leaving cuz they have a movie to catch " ... no offense sameer ( im jus trying to get sum logic here ) but we all should meet and talk u know... not just bump into each other every 10 minutes and just giving a smile :P and then switch to another car ... Hey does all ur meets be at end of the month? cuz if its soo then its gr8... ill be leaving to India on 7th and will be back in another 15 days ( gotta give my medical preliminary exam :P )... if so ill be there 4r the next meet also!
The meet was great! Pictures will be up very soon as I've got two pairs of CDs to compile and make the gallery. However, there were some (or many actually) new people to meet and I thank our new members (such as Moheem) and many others who attended the meet. Over 30 cars were there (incld. Supras and many many Hondas) and we had a great time!

Hope to see more -board members- next time!
Attendants will be getting their UB Cash soon!

Thanks to everyone for their support!!
lolz... but where were u :P

Hey ur welcome... i njoyd the meet!! and like to have my presence 4r the next coming ones too!

Anyways i have no complaints against any1 or as such... im just giving suggestions of how things can be planned well.. But about the meet... trust me i njoyed this so much that id like to be present on each and every event!

uaeboost.net members... u guys rock!!

ALi
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda Accord 2007

Post by ALi » 27 May 2006, 11:48 am

Moheem wrote: some of my freinds ditched me i didnt have transport so i had my parents drop and pick me up....
!!
:oops: :!:

Al Koobi
UB Senior Member

Post by Al Koobi » 27 May 2006, 8:25 pm

guyz next meet we all need more cars...as u can call ur friends too.......comin with their sports cars.....u know what i mean

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 28 May 2006, 12:06 am

I agree with Moheem. The meet didn't go as it was planned. We had so many cars (unregistered members of the board) and attracted so much audience that we actually lost the main aim of a "Members Meet", i.e. to meet each other and know more about each other.

But as nature says, most of our users aren't interested in attending it as long as we have good cars to display. I was forced to get the Low Riders and use them as means of attracting more people (where non of them were UBB Members.)

We'll have this arranged in a much better way next time. (Y)

Edit: Preview the event! :D

ALi
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda Accord 2007

Post by ALi » 28 May 2006, 12:13 am

nice shots man.. amazin carz plus pics quality :D (Y)