Members Meet June 2006

Announcements and discussions regarding members' meets.
Sparky
UB Advanced Member

Post by Sparky » 30 Jun 2006, 10:10 pm

kingkenny wrote:
Sparky wrote: kenny thanks for the pics, man... do you have a bigger version of those pics? thanks man. :D
yes , i do have a bigger version !but don't know how to post it !
may be you give me you mail , i can send to you at msn !!
Can you email it to me? Thanks a lot man, I'll PM you my email address. :D

nuttyprincess wrote::cry: :cry: i misssededdd ittt....sparrkyy u forgot meee....
Sparky wrote:

Hey guys, the meet was great.
It was great meeting all of you that i had met before, along with some new faces like Ali, Neo, Mazen and his friend... all in all i had a great time.

kenny thanks for the pics, man... do you have a bigger version of those pics? thanks man.

Hope to see you guys and more @ the next one.

And to all of you that couldn;t make (like Jin and Zohair, Moheen...) hope you guys make it next time.
:cry:
We were wondering about you... but you didn't show. :P
In fact you haven't been posting much anynmore... why? :$ :(
come to the next one. :)

ALi
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda Accord 2007

Post by ALi » 30 Jun 2006, 11:38 pm

masabgt wrote:
Hey Ali!

Is ur car got Sjh Onange-white no. plate... guess I saw a merc raomin around n I followed for som time... ma car was 2002 Prado n atlast I parked back parkin of tht lancer n ya I saw tht merc parkin in Lambo block... however I havnt seen any 1 of u guys b4... so I was sittin n contact wid marzx askin if he is comin, but he said he wont but u guys will show up by 10:30... wht da heck... I was clueless... so left :@ ... haaa... :?
my merc is white but the regestration number is orange shj. if u follwd my car thn bro u dint u c uaeboost stiker on its back.. :cry:

grayfox666
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Volkswagen Tin Can

Post by grayfox666 » 30 Jun 2006, 11:43 pm

Couldnt come to the meet :( I had really bad fever i still have it actually. i will come next time for sure.

masabgt
UB Special Member

Post by masabgt » 01 Jul 2006, 12:16 am

ALi wrote:
masabgt wrote:
Hey Ali!

Is ur car got Sjh Onange-white no. plate... guess I saw a merc raomin around n I followed for som time... ma car was 2002 Prado n atlast I parked back parkin of tht lancer n ya I saw tht merc parkin in Lambo block... however I havnt seen any 1 of u guys b4... so I was sittin n contact wid marzx askin if he is comin, but he said he wont but u guys will show up by 10:30... wht da heck... I was clueless... so left :@ ... haaa... :?
my merc is white but the regestration number is orange shj. if u follwd my car thn bro u dint u c uaeboost stiker on its back.. :cry:
nop there was no sticker behind tht Merc... so it wasnt u thn... whtever... will c next time...

AZ_ME
UB Dedicated Member

Post by AZ_ME » 01 Jul 2006, 1:45 am

hi guy's
was there any one at the parking mall coz i came with a friend of mine but i saw no one up i cam around 12 am

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 01 Jul 2006, 9:17 am

So, many people were there, and nobody could find the group?

Sam, I think you should post your phone number here… so people have a number to call.

masabgt
UB Special Member

Post by masabgt » 01 Jul 2006, 9:43 am

mikeh wrote:So, many people were there, and nobody could find the group?

Sam, I think you should post your phone number here… so people have a number to call.
Thts a gud idea... there was no way to communicate to any member... hey Mikeh how u post ur mob no. :roll: at last u were moderator for this meet... :idea:

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 01 Jul 2006, 12:19 pm

I was not a moderator.. I just proposed the place and date. As far as I know.. Sam still didn’t give away the responsibility to make the meets. Let’s say I’m responsible for the secret meetings nobody knows about :D

grayfox666
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Volkswagen Tin Can

Post by grayfox666 » 01 Jul 2006, 3:01 pm

mikeh wrote:I was not a moderator.. I just proposed the place and date. As far as I know.. Sam still didn’t give away the responsibility to make the meets. Let’s say I’m responsible for the secret meetings nobody knows about :D
hehehe :)

Sparky
UB Advanced Member

Post by Sparky » 01 Jul 2006, 3:07 pm

grayfox666 wrote:
mikeh wrote:I was not a moderator.. I just proposed the place and date. As far as I know.. Sam still didn’t give away the responsibility to make the meets. Let’s say I’m responsible for the secret meetings nobody knows about :D
hehehe :)
:D

sara85
UB Junior Member

Post by sara85 » 01 Jul 2006, 6:45 pm

sori i culdnt be ther,,,, i dunt have a car yet and i dun check dis website all da time..... can som1 post mobile no so i can com da next meet???? wanted 2 meet u all!!!!!!

Moheem
UB Dedicated Member

Post by Moheem » 01 Jul 2006, 6:55 pm

Sparky wrote:
And to all of you that couldn;t make (like Jin and Zohair, Moheen...) hope you guys make it next time. :)
I arrived from India on the 29th in the Evening... wanted to be there at all costs... but my mom wanted to take me out 4r dinner... cudnt say no :( ... wanted to see u all too.... Inshallah next time :)

Sparky its Moheem :D

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 01 Jul 2006, 9:12 pm

The meet was Great!! Although only *some* of us actually made up the meet, I was able to meet new members like Neo, Sparky and Blooshi (with the cool Mustang) Hehe.

We did face just *one* problem: Mismanagement.

The top-floor Parking lot of MoE was FULL and it was practically impossible to find each other there unless we had a specified location/block decided and mentioned here. Unexpectedly, the area was full of cars which made it even more difficult for us to find each other. The place is actually good and better than our older spot.

We will spend time to organise it better for our next meet, i.e. specifying blocks, exact locations, exact timings etc. Apologies to everyone who couldn't find each other at the right time. InshAllah, our next meet will be much more effective and we will get to meet even more & more members at uaeboost.
As I said, if we'd organise this more properly next time, there won't be a need for calling each other. You may start discussions on the next meet as we still have many un-satisfied members who'd like to meet each other and know each other better (including myself.)

Thank-you to all who came and it was very nice meeting you'all there! (Y) (Special Thanks to Neo for making it all the way from Abu Dhabi.) Hope to see you all at the next meet.

Have a nice day! :)

Accord98
Vehicle:Toyoda

Post by Accord98 » 01 Jul 2006, 9:35 pm

i hate to say it but == "I TOLD U SO!" :P

i warned u guys - thursday night and MOE - bad bad idea....
neways, hope the next meet is on a Wednesday or something....

couldnt make it this time - exams are two days away :(

See u all at the next meet hopefully :)

theshadow
UB Junior Member

Post by theshadow » 01 Jul 2006, 11:03 pm

i hate to second that "I told you so" :) MoE is a busy place these days....what with DSS and all...

sorry I couldn't make it....:R was in the bodyshop...tore the front bumper off in my parking garage and had to have it repaired :p

hope you guys had fun!