Members Meet July 2006

Announcements and discussions regarding members' meets.
kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:clio197

Post by kingkenny » 29 Jul 2006, 1:22 am

Neo wrote:Its the notion!! not the place!
Kenny jst like u and me...
U like car tat does the talkin...(fast)
I like car tats being talked about and can talk...(Fast and showoff)

For some people the meeting is way to interact and fill the void.

void???? Internet brings people together but still a forum cant replace an all out meeting and interaction. can it?

For others the meeting is jst to show off their rides, or themselves.....
:wink:

I wud say next time there shud be a more organized interaction and discussion...

While someother wud say,more cars....

Now u can decide kenny.
yes , agree ! we need more disscussion about where we meet , cause there so many different type people in the form , better we change the location every time . we need more suggestion from the memebers .

sorry that i haven't consider that some of us want to show off their car .

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 29 Jul 2006, 10:00 am

Well, If one complains about the location, then make a suggestion for a better one. I once did (and failed miserably).

The organization is an issue we talked about a lot. Maybe before jumping onto another meet (who will start the “August Meet” topic?) let’s first come up with some plan to do. But yes indeed, some people –like me- just would like to see you guys (and girls.. sara, nutty?) , others want to show off their rides … I’m not saying that we should have a detailed plan or something, but a general guideline how to get on with things…

So, all suggestions are welcome…

KkiL
UB Junior Member

Post by KkiL » 29 Jul 2006, 10:45 am

meet was pretty decent, we coulda used some more cars though, but all in all it was pretty good meeting u guys, especially neo n kenny n all u others (yes I did forget all your names), but I think I remmeber ur cars :!:
mikeh.....where were u??
we hyundai guys need to stick together

WTF
UB Senior Member

Post by WTF » 29 Jul 2006, 11:13 am

mikeh wrote:Well, If one complains about the location, then make a suggestion for a better one. I once did (and failed miserably).

The organization is an issue we talked about a lot. Maybe before jumping onto another meet (who will start the “August Meet” topic?) let’s first come up with some plan to do. But yes indeed, some people –like me- just would like to see you guys (and girls.. sara, nutty?) , others want to show off their rides … I’m not saying that we should have a detailed plan or something, but a general guideline how to get on with things…

So, all suggestions are welcome…
agree !!! problem sometimes is that ... the one's complaining are those guys with juz 2 or 3 post here on the Meeting Topic ... they juz gonna post .. "ok im commin", "its a good place" ... after the meet .. ull see them complaining and laughing about the meet .. what da %#%$ mengg ... they dont even participate on the discussion's, dont even give idea's ... u guys know who u are .. review the past post and ull know who they are ... how many times i attended the meets .. even GV meet ... and i never complained ...

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 29 Jul 2006, 11:32 am

KkiL wrote:mikeh.....where were u??
we hyundai guys need to stick together
I had other unfortunate obligations.. sorry man.
KkiL wrote:%#%$
I smell advertisement...
how many times i attended the meets .. even GV meet ... and i never complained
If you would complain about GV i'd beat you :lol: hehehe... No, but i agree with WTF.. If you can only say "the meet was so so..." or "the place was bad" ... then come up with something better, otherwise simply hold your silence.

This "community" is driven by a very little group of people, who deserve much more credit than they get now.

WTF
UB Senior Member

Post by WTF » 29 Jul 2006, 11:42 am

ohh sshhhhnnaaaap ! about the GV meet !!! :lol: not a good time .. considering the %#%$ up weather ... :?

Dubai182
UB Junior Member

Post by Dubai182 » 29 Jul 2006, 2:29 pm

Hi Guys,

Was good fun meeting a few of you. I was the 'new boy' in the Clio182. Hope i can make it a regular thing now. Are there any other member's with Clio's?

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 29 Jul 2006, 6:14 pm

It was nice meeting everyone at the meet. Welcoming some new faces aswell (theshadow, bacha, kkil, dubai182 & xheartx77). We all had a great time! Liked the new look of Kenny's car (with the wing removed that is.) Looks more like a hatchback now. I was still missing the Tibs though! hehe.

PS. Thanks Albertho555!

Ya'all got your money right? :P

Edit: Commando, I was looking forward to meeting you as well. Anyways, hope to see you at the next meet.
Last edited by Alpha on 29 Jul 2006, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 29 Jul 2006, 6:22 pm

Eleanor wrote:keep my sticker for me though !!! :cry:
I'm already out of the large ones. What size (and quantity) do you want?

Dubai182
UB Junior Member

Post by Dubai182 » 29 Jul 2006, 6:24 pm

What's the sticker like sam?? I fancy putting one on the front lip of my bonnet...
Any pics of one?

masroor
UB Dedicated Member

Post by masroor » 29 Jul 2006, 6:24 pm

sorry was not able to make it to da meet...got stuck wid sum family thingi...next meet inshallah...

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 29 Jul 2006, 6:27 pm

Dubai182 wrote:What's the sticker like sam?? I fancy putting one on the front lip of my bonnet...
Any pics of one?
I've got a large and small version of it. Sample pics and sizes with full details in the page below.

viewtopic.php?t=672

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:clio197

Post by kingkenny » 29 Jul 2006, 6:51 pm

Dubai182 wrote:Hi Guys,

Was good fun meeting a few of you. I was the 'new boy' in the Clio182. Hope i can make it a regular thing now. Are there any other member's with Clio's?
hey , you are the guy !!

niceeeee to meet you ! i have a lot of question for your car !!! :)

want to meet you soon .

albertho555
UB Special Member
Vehicle:B18C Civic HB

Post by albertho555 » 29 Jul 2006, 6:51 pm

SAM > mailed u the pix bro ... hope u got it :)

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 29 Jul 2006, 6:58 pm

albertho555 wrote:SAM > mailed u the pix bro ... hope u got it :)
Got them Albertho! Thanks! (Y)