Members Meet August 2006

Announcements and discussions regarding members' meets.
civic_rocks
UB Junior Member

Post by civic_rocks » 02 Sep 2006, 5:47 pm

civic yeah

i like thm vry mach

me in fogayrah me wnt se cars mor

ALi
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda Accord 2007

Post by ALi » 02 Sep 2006, 7:21 pm

Neo wrote:My apology mates, Like i said earlier, I tried till the last min to cme for the meeting. I know everyone wil believe me.

I am desperately waiting for the minutes of the meeting. Somebody please explain wat happened during the meeting and how things went by. And ofcourse the pics of the meeting....

Hope to never miss any meeting as long as i am here in UAE...
hey neo.. i hope u wont have anymore probs nxt time.. cuz there a mamber the_dazz hez from AUH too.. he wantd to come for the last meet and called me cuz he jst knew me. i told him tht it would be difficult for me to come so he also dint come.. nxt time im sure he will be there for the meets :) u got company :wink:

xheartx77
UB Dedicated Member

Post by xheartx77 » 03 Sep 2006, 12:32 pm

kingkenny wrote:xheartx77 : what hapen to the celica ?
welll celica is a long story ... :( i almost had it :@ ... i 'll post the reasons on the CARS FOR SALE FORUM - CELICA GTS SECTION ... :(

n yeah ALI ... i was jus enterin mamzar n i noticed ur merc ... i actually know ur car by the fog lights u hav .... i even honked at u frm the opposite side .. :wink:

adj911
UB Advanced Member

Post by adj911 » 03 Sep 2006, 1:11 pm

WTF wrote:
adj911 wrote:ya kk i like the pics keep posting pic and video..ya im not selling the car coz the deal cancel...#
nice meeting u all guyz...
hey ADJ !!! sup man !! is it possible that u can get me a pair of those blue lights u have in ur headlights ? i dont think i can go to that shop wer u got them coz i had an argument with one of those guys !! the guy in charge is kinda racist ...
hey bro i got blue headlight frm tht same place..

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 03 Sep 2006, 1:24 pm

It was nice to see some new faces at the meet (AliGoli, Dark Angel, AGT etc.) We had a drastic change in plans at the very last minute. As the confirmed members were first supposed to meet at WonderLand, we decided to cruise to a new spot.

We sent someone over to Dragonmart to check in case some of the members may have arrived there but in vain.

Drastic Changes:
We decided on to cruise to Warqa spot #2 to have a look at the drifting scene over there. Since non of us except for darkangel was aware of the extremely cmplicated location, we decided to follow the lead of a group of drift cars we spotted around the area. Unfortunately, many of us actually got lost on the way and "I" was the only one to reach the spot. Apologies to everyone. We all were supposed to keep up with the Skylines' group.

15-minute Clip:
To give you a better idea of the location, I've done the filming of all the drifting that took place. The tape is with kingkenny and he is NOT permitted to spread it among others. The 15-minute clip will be online real soon. So, just watch this space.

Next Meet:
September's Mega Meet will be very promising. In addition to our Show cars, we will have Evolve Auto Couture and their customer cars with us as well. Details will be posted in a short while.

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:clio197

Post by kingkenny » 03 Sep 2006, 2:02 pm

Sam wrote: The tape is with kingkenny and he is NOT permitted to spread it among others.
hey , there is some private videos in the same tape ! i like to share the videos we tape on the meet !! i just want to keep my privacy !!

Urban
UB Junior Member

Post by Urban » 03 Sep 2006, 3:15 pm

So when is the September meeting?

ALi
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda Accord 2007

Post by ALi » 03 Sep 2006, 5:05 pm

[quote="kingkenny"]Image[img]

:o whoz is that white color car (shj orange regst.)? its mazda? nice car...
i saw this car today on the ROLLA BRIDGE :) .. he must have seen the uaeboost stiker on my car. the car looks powerful :)

Neo
Vehicle:2005 Hyundai Coupe

Post by Neo » 03 Sep 2006, 8:05 pm

ALi wrote:
hey neo.. i hope u wont have anymore probs nxt time.. cuz there a mamber the_dazz hez from AUH too.. he wantd to come for the last meet and called me cuz he jst knew me. i told him tht it would be difficult for me to come so he also dint come.. nxt time im sure he will be there for the meets :) u got company :wink:
Hey ali, thanx for the info.... hope situation improves for me..

Sam, thanx for the details and description, i guess it was real fun...

XheartX , long time no see, wat happened to u these days...

King Kenny, Dear buddy hope we meet next time, keep in touch..

xheartx77
UB Dedicated Member

Post by xheartx77 » 03 Sep 2006, 9:36 pm

ALi wrote:
kingkenny wrote:Image[img]

i saw this car today on the ROLLA BRIDGE :) .. he must have seen the uaeboost stiker on my car. the car looks powerful :)
@ ALI

yup Ali ... this white MAZDA is FAHAD ... nick is SUPER CHARGE ... n yeah he's seen u ...

he's jus new to the UAEBOOST FORUMS ...

Super Charge
UB Junior Member

Post by Super Charge » 03 Sep 2006, 9:49 pm

ALi wrote:
kingkenny wrote:Image[img]

hey.. buddy itz a mazda..millenia S well.. i did c ya.. knew u were one of the member.. waz wunderin u werent dere.. well, it waz da first time i got in to a meet.. anywayz.. tankx for notifyin my car

WTF
UB Senior Member

Post by WTF » 03 Sep 2006, 11:55 pm

its a supercharged mazda !!! nice ride Fahad !! it was nice meeting u too !! ur cool man !!

Yup ! its Supercharge !! Accord98, Kenny and rest of the guys seen it when he pop up the hood !! i was even looking for the NOS :? he might have hide it sumwer :?
Last edited by WTF on 04 Sep 2006, 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:clio197

Post by kingkenny » 03 Sep 2006, 11:59 pm

Super Charge wrote: hey.. buddy itz a mazda..millenia S well.. i did c ya.. knew u were one of the member.. waz wunderin u werent dere.. well, it waz da first time i got in to a meet.. anywayz.. tankx for notifyin my car
hi , super charge !! welcome to the forum !!
nice car !! :)

wek-236
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:s2k and Mazda 3

Post by wek-236 » 04 Sep 2006, 4:17 pm

WTF wrote:its a supercharged mazda !!! nice ride Fahad !! it was nice meeting u too !! ur cool man !!
really ? is it really supercharged? i gotta see your car supercharge, im a mazda fan bro..

3mro
UB Senior Member

Post by 3mro » 04 Sep 2006, 7:44 pm

hey Super Charge
got ne idea how much hp ur car has now ??
how much ltr is his mazda BTW ??

i actually ended up thinkin it was a maxima from behind and coz of the stickerig .... :$