Members Mega Meet September 2006

Announcements and discussions regarding members' meets.
User avatar
Alpha
Adminstrator
Posts: 6251
Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 6:36 pm
Vehicle: RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A
Location: Dubai
Contact:

Post by Alpha » 21 Sep 2006, 3:35 pm

Location: AutoDrome AutoX Parking Area
Time: 10PM onwards
Date: 28 September 2006

This is to announce the Ramadan Mega Meet (September '06) that is to be held in the celebration of the holy month of Ramadan, at Dubai AutoDrome AutoX Parking Area, joined by members and customers at Evolve Auto Couture and many more groups. We'll be selecting cars for featuring on the main site. Spread the word, get your friends and we'll all have fun!
(Show Cars preferred.) AutoX starts from 7PM.

Image Image

Any queries?? :)

UPDATE: Date shifted to 28 September '06
Last edited by Alpha on 15 Mar 2007, 8:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Accord98
Moderator
Posts: 2521
Joined: 22 Sep 2005, 8:48 am
Vehicle: Toyoda
Location: Dubai

Post by Accord98 » 21 Sep 2006, 11:10 pm

Finally a date and meeting place has been set :)

Common people!!! - Why are all of you so quiet? - What are your opinions?

Although maybe something not all of us are used to = AutoX it is still quite interesting. Modded - Evos, Porsches, s2000's, Civics, Mustangs, etc all dueling it out on a Track.....

In fact - maybe some of our members would like to join? :roll:

Common ppl - lets hear your views. For it or Against it :)

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Posts: 1390
Joined: 05 Mar 2006, 1:00 am
Vehicle: clio197
Location: dubai

Post by kingkenny » 21 Sep 2006, 11:39 pm

Sam wrote:Location: AutoDrome AutoX Parking Area
Time: 10PM onwards
Date: 29 September 2006
it's good the have a meet at autodrome :) ! but it's a friday night , 10pm ? i afraid i might have problem with the timming !! :D

studboy_441
UB Senior Member
Posts: 649
Joined: 12 May 2006, 2:20 am

Post by studboy_441 » 21 Sep 2006, 11:44 pm

kingkenny wrote:
Sam wrote:Location: AutoDrome AutoX Parking Area
Time: 10PM onwards
Date: 29 September 2006
it's good the have a meet at autodrome :) ! but it's a friday night , 10pm ? i afraid i might have problem with the timming !! :D
yea mee too

WTF
UB Senior Member
Posts: 675
Joined: 02 May 2006, 6:10 am

Post by WTF » 21 Sep 2006, 11:48 pm

i think this more of a Showoff event and obviously not an AutoX event ... i know most of u know that most of UAEBOOST forum members cars are not like those in Evolve forum members ... that is wer inferiority complex comes ... so am guessing that not only Evolve, Uaeboost are gonna be attending the meet .. maybe Low Rider as well ... i juz hope that we can identify cars from which group belong .... coz if sumone gone carzy with their ride and hit another car ... they'll not be blaming on UAEBOOST group. Am not sure if i can come ..

mikeh
UB Super Member
Posts: 4580
Joined: 11 Sep 2005, 1:41 pm
Vehicle: Lexus IS300
Location: Dubai, UAE
Contact:

Post by mikeh » 21 Sep 2006, 11:58 pm

Which parking area are we talking about? The one on the side? (Where commando took his pictures) or this little street in front of the complex?

User avatar
Accord98
Moderator
Posts: 2521
Joined: 22 Sep 2005, 8:48 am
Vehicle: Toyoda
Location: Dubai

Post by Accord98 » 22 Sep 2006, 12:44 am

Well Mikeh, i havent discussed that with Sam yet,

But i was thinking - either in front of the Garages - or in front of the place where they hold Go -Karting...

User avatar
Alpha
Adminstrator
Posts: 6251
Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 6:36 pm
Vehicle: RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A
Location: Dubai
Contact:

Post by Alpha » 22 Sep 2006, 2:21 am

I haven't seen the parking lot where commando took the pictures. So, at this point of time, I can just say that the closest one to the AutoX track is what we're talking about.

User avatar
Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member
Posts: 553
Joined: 25 Jul 2005, 8:23 pm
Location: Ajman
Contact:

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 22 Sep 2006, 4:13 pm

hmmm aint gonna miss out on this one...will be there ! meet olla ya there

studboy_441
UB Senior Member
Posts: 649
Joined: 12 May 2006, 2:20 am

Post by studboy_441 » 22 Sep 2006, 8:14 pm

[quote="Sam"]Location: AutoDrome AutoX Parking Area
Time: 10PM onwards
Date: 29 September 2006

This is to announce the Ramadan Mega Meet (September '06) that is to be held in the celebration of the holy month of Ramadan, at Dubai AutoDrome AutoX Parking Area, joined by members and customers at Evolve Auto Couture and many more groups. We'll be selecting cars for featuring on the main site as well. Spread the word, get your friends and we'll all have fun!
(Show Cars preferred.) AutoX starts from 7PM.

Image Image/quote]


can we bring non-members ?? :) cause my grandad wants to come and check out all the cars :D

User avatar
Accord98
Moderator
Posts: 2521
Joined: 22 Sep 2005, 8:48 am
Vehicle: Toyoda
Location: Dubai

Post by Accord98 » 22 Sep 2006, 9:12 pm

Sure Studboy - ask him to bring along his Vette (that is if its fixed) :)

Spread the word and ask anyone and everyone to come :)

User avatar
Mutayeb
UB Addicted Member
Posts: 119
Joined: 24 Jul 2005, 1:52 pm
Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
Contact:

Post by Mutayeb » 22 Sep 2006, 10:41 pm

Nice place for a meet ....

User avatar
albertho555
UB Special Member
Posts: 1730
Joined: 05 Dec 2005, 6:41 pm
Vehicle: B18C Civic HB
Location: deira

Post by albertho555 » 22 Sep 2006, 11:00 pm

WTF wrote:i think this more of a Showoff event and obviously not an AutoX event ... i know most of u know that most of UAEBOOST forum members cars are not like those in Evolve forum members ... that is wer inferiority complex comes ... so am guessing that not only Evolve, Uaeboost are gonna be attending the meet .. maybe Low Rider as well ... i juz hope that we can identify cars from which group belong .... coz if sumone gone carzy with their ride and hit another car ... they'll not be blaming on UAEBOOST group. Am not sure if i can come ..
Dont play in autodrome, the manager Mohammed is a bit serious. Last time some poops came in about 10 V8 mustangs and started donuting around, Mohd got in his audi and chased them outta the complex. Just dont spoil our name guys, coz most of us have uaeboost stickers on our cars - it'll be a bad scene if we get 'noted' as 'trouble makers'.

User avatar
Eleanor
UB Special Member
Posts: 1683
Joined: 06 Jun 2006, 12:11 am
Vehicle: Honda civic 99 EK-Evo 8

Post by Eleanor » 23 Sep 2006, 12:22 am

i think im in for this time's meet...
i hope
SD -

User avatar
commando
UB Dedicated Member
Posts: 287
Joined: 01 Jul 2006, 12:47 am
Vehicle: 1994 Chevrolet z28 Camaro
Location: Dubai, Mamzar Area
Contact:

Post by commando » 23 Sep 2006, 12:39 am

albertho555 wrote:
WTF wrote:i think this more of a Showoff event and obviously not an AutoX event ... i know most of u know that most of UAEBOOST forum members cars are not like those in Evolve forum members ... that is wer inferiority complex comes ... so am guessing that not only Evolve, Uaeboost are gonna be attending the meet .. maybe Low Rider as well ... i juz hope that we can identify cars from which group belong .... coz if sumone gone carzy with their ride and hit another car ... they'll not be blaming on UAEBOOST group. Am not sure if i can come ..
Dont play in autodrome, the manager Mohammed is a bit serious. Last time some poops came in about 10 V8 mustangs and started donuting around, Mohd got in his audi and chased them outta the complex. Just dont spoil our name guys, coz most of us have uaeboost stickers on our cars - it'll be a bad scene if we get 'noted' as 'trouble makers'.
STICKERSS,, where can i get one???? i want it... :o



Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post