Members Mega Meet September 2006

Announcements and discussions regarding members' meets.
User avatar
albertho555
UB Special Member
Posts: 1730
Joined: 05 Dec 2005, 6:41 pm
Vehicle: B18C Civic HB
Location: deira

Post by albertho555 » 05 Oct 2006, 8:11 pm

those cams reload fast, watch out ... maybe it caught u both !!

User avatar
Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member
Posts: 553
Joined: 25 Jul 2005, 8:23 pm
Location: Ajman
Contact:

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 08 Oct 2006, 10:25 am

Radar fines are only Dhs 200 !!
Thê mÕ§t è£ê©t®íƒÿîñg þãkì ÐûÐê
dIe HarD jUNoOn fAn
Юìñk ßèê® ƒùÇq ƒèã®
ÐÕñt hûñt Whãt Û ©ãñt kí££
It doesn't matter whether you win by an inch or a mile....Winning is Winning !
Image

User avatar
mikeh
UB Super Member
Posts: 4580
Joined: 11 Sep 2005, 1:41 pm
Vehicle: Lexus IS300
Location: Dubai, UAE
Contact:

Post by mikeh » 08 Oct 2006, 10:46 am

Hammood_Junooni wrote:Radar fines are only Dhs 200 !!
.. untill 160 kmh ...

User avatar
commando
UB Dedicated Member
Posts: 287
Joined: 01 Jul 2006, 12:47 am
Vehicle: 1994 Chevrolet z28 Camaro
Location: Dubai, Mamzar Area
Contact:

Post by commando » 09 Oct 2006, 12:46 am

mikeh wrote:
Hammood_Junooni wrote:Radar fines are only Dhs 200 !!
.. untill 160 kmh ...
what happens after
Image
"LT1"1994 Camaro Z28 T-Tops A4 | Black in Black |Stock W/Trans Cooler | 70XXX Original Miles |

Deviant ArT

User avatar
Accord98
Moderator
Posts: 2521
Joined: 22 Sep 2005, 8:48 am
Vehicle: Toyoda
Location: Dubai

Post by Accord98 » 09 Oct 2006, 7:10 am

you dont get a fine, you get a statement

"Refer to Police Station" - which means one thing - Impound - or you could pay to get your car out which is usually around 1K - 2K.

Other day went with my friend who had an impound - paid 1.5K to get it out
Remember, Remember the 18th of December....
Sparky we shall not forget you.

"I've failed 99% of my trials, in order to succeed in the remaining 1%"
Soichiro Honda - The Power of Dreams

User avatar
commando
UB Dedicated Member
Posts: 287
Joined: 01 Jul 2006, 12:47 am
Vehicle: 1994 Chevrolet z28 Camaro
Location: Dubai, Mamzar Area
Contact:

Post by commando » 09 Oct 2006, 7:14 am

holyyyyyy i check out my fines and i already have 3 radar tickets now.. only 2 i know about the other one i doupt it
Image
"LT1"1994 Camaro Z28 T-Tops A4 | Black in Black |Stock W/Trans Cooler | 70XXX Original Miles |

Deviant ArT



Post Reply