Members Mega Meet September 2006

Announcements and discussions regarding members' meets.
nuttyprincess
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:06 GT Mustang-11 F150-14 CBR 250R

Post by nuttyprincess » 28 Sep 2006, 1:33 pm

ummm guys ill b able to make it by rnd 12 if im comin lets say will u guys still b there...n how do i figure out which of ul r d ub guys man iv neva met or seen ny of yal...?????

sam still havnt seen ya too??? will u b there till 12

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:clio197

Post by kingkenny » 28 Sep 2006, 2:04 pm

see you all there !! :)

WTF
UB Senior Member

Post by WTF » 28 Sep 2006, 2:30 pm

if u happen to see one hot lookin filipino guy there .... dats me !!! hahaha !!

Jin
UB Senior Member

Post by Jin » 28 Sep 2006, 4:44 pm

if ane1 could do pick n drop
frm sharjah sahara center then i m in :( :( :$ :$
damn my luck if i would have been in abu dhabi i could
have come up with a modded probe!!!!
bt!!!! :cry:

Jin :cry:

theshadow
UB Junior Member

Post by theshadow » 28 Sep 2006, 6:08 pm

Hope to see as many ppl at the autodrome as possible! This should be a good meet. Lots of different cars and a whole unch of enthusiasts in one place. Plus there's AutoX to watch (I'll be in it too hehe).

I don't know why people think anyone has an attitude against uaeboost members, it's simply not true at all. On the evolve forum everyone makes as much fun of each other as anyone else. It's all in good fun, nothing serious.

And the level of the cars varies on evolve too...there are some nice cars but not like we're a bunch of sheikhs or something!

Basically, anyone with a good attitude who likes cars is more than welcome to shop up to the Autodrome, and the more the merrier! Simple as that.

See y'all there! 8)

commando
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:1994 Chevrolet z28 Camaro

Post by commando » 29 Sep 2006, 12:37 am

Accord98 wrote:Commando - as mentioned earlier, the meet will only get over by around 1:00 - 2:00 am at autodrome.
Why dont u try and make it after your work ?
:( i start work at midnight... that's the problem...

commando
UB Dedicated Member

Post by commando » 29 Sep 2006, 12:39 am

I hope everyone had a good time.. post pictures when AVAILABLE... CHEERS.. by the way, i'll be tommorow in the MOTORPLEX to watch the Drag race.. anyone goin there???

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member

Post by kingkenny » 29 Sep 2006, 3:19 am

hi all ,
just came back home !! how is everyone ? i only saw few guys at the meet , in fact too many cars and too many people , don't know who from evolve and uaeboost !! :)

sorry guys :( , i saw some of our members but i don't even have chance to say hi ! i join autotest and autoX tonight , too busy with them , after i complete the all the runs , many guys has already gone , so ....

sam when you left the autodrome ? you don't even say goodbye to us!?

commando
UB Dedicated Member

Post by commando » 29 Sep 2006, 3:38 am

hey, how was ur runs??

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 29 Sep 2006, 3:39 am

kingkenny wrote:sam when you left the autodrome ? you don't even say goodbye to us!?
I knew I'd find you at the petrol station! :) I saw you guys busy with Faz, and was actually in a hurry too. Anyways, saw you having your dinner at McDonalds with albertho555 and WTF. Hehe.

The meet was.. not a "show" as I've planned it to be. In fact, there were SO many cars all around the pit area that I'd say it wasn't really a good spot to choose. Everyone (including myself!) were just crazy about the AutoX. I met many members, some arriving late and some very very late.

Again, bad timings! Everyone was enjoying the autocross and I should say, it was really good seeing such a crowd and so many cars! We had a lot of fun!! By the time everyone starting gathering around the parking area, it was time for many of us to leave. So, it didn't go as we planned but I'm happy to meet some of the Evolve members and watch them driving so well!

It was a good experience. :) Thanks everyone for coming. I hope we all had a great time.

kingkenny: Apologies to you man. I had to leave urgently.

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member

Post by kingkenny » 29 Sep 2006, 9:41 am

commando wrote:hey, how was ur runs??
in fact , the timming is not good as the others !!

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 29 Sep 2006, 1:06 pm

Commando, what time's the drag racing ? I'd like to go to motorplex with a bunch of friends afterwards..

theshadow, good to see you again man. :)

I think most of the people were interested with the autocross, and divided onto different parkings.

wtf, kenny, albertho, sorry I didn't make it to the mc donalds anymore.. one of the girls wanted to go home.. :/

Kenny, any official sign of the timings? We need to get your ride modded.. :P

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member

Post by kingkenny » 29 Sep 2006, 1:35 pm

mikeh wrote: wtf, kenny, albertho, sorry I didn't make it to the mc donalds anymore.. one of the girls wanted to go home.. :/

Kenny, any official sign of the timings? We need to get your ride modded.. :P
it's all right , you know i just want to get something to eat and don't want to eat alone !

WTF : i saw you at the petrol station , but you left suddenly . what happen ?

i think i will get the full result at the evolve forum :) !
i hope after i get the damper kit , i can do better :D !!!

WTF
UB Senior Member

Post by WTF » 29 Sep 2006, 5:09 pm

sorry man i have to go straight already coz mah girlfriend called me !!

is there any drag racing in MOTORPLEX today ? am goin if there are any scheduled races in motorplex

evolve
UB Junior Member

Post by evolve » 01 Oct 2006, 2:02 pm

it was a pleasure meeting with you guys finally. Pity the venue was not as organised - but with EMSF this comes as no surprise.

There is a big debate going on as well with all the Autox-ers since the lap times were very short.

As suggested to sam - perhaps what we can do is meet up at a central location and drive together to the DA as I beleive not many people could find out how to get there.

Kenny - you drove well..... with 3 runs only its not only short but difficult to get used to the track in as few runs. keep it up anyway and seat time is the best way to keep bettering your skills.

I turned up late as i wasnt racing and we were finishing up a project car for delivery. But i didnt expect it to finish off so quickly!

until we meet up again - drive safe guys.