Members Mega Meet September 2006

Announcements and discussions regarding members' meets.
3mro
UB Senior Member

Post by 3mro » 23 Sep 2006, 2:12 am

So i c ..
nice plans man :o

but i think only show cars are allowed for this meet huh ?? :(

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 23 Sep 2006, 2:44 am

commando: See viewtopic.php?t=672 for the samples of the two different sizes I've got and let me know which one you'd like. I'll get them for you at the meet.

Guys, if anyone else wants the stickers, do let me know right here.

3mro: It's alright man. Any car can join in as long as you're a UBmember :) Show cars are preferred for your friends who might want to join in (if any.)

Jin
UB Senior Member

Post by Jin » 23 Sep 2006, 2:46 am

i will try my level best this time!!
bt i will be sure by tommorow
inshallah i will come!!!!
i just wanted to meet my ub frndz!!!

Jin :)

WTF
UB Senior Member

Post by WTF » 23 Sep 2006, 8:01 am

albertho555 wrote:
WTF wrote:i think this more of a Showoff event and obviously not an AutoX event ... i know most of u know that most of UAEBOOST forum members cars are not like those in Evolve forum members ... that is wer inferiority complex comes ... so am guessing that not only Evolve, Uaeboost are gonna be attending the meet .. maybe Low Rider as well ... i juz hope that we can identify cars from which group belong .... coz if sumone gone carzy with their ride and hit another car ... they'll not be blaming on UAEBOOST group. Am not sure if i can come ..
Dont play in autodrome, the manager Mohammed is a bit serious. Last time some poops came in about 10 V8 mustangs and started donuting around, Mohd got in his audi and chased them outta the complex. Just dont spoil our name guys, coz most of us have uaeboost stickers on our cars - it'll be a bad scene if we get 'noted' as 'trouble makers'.
i agree with albertho !!! i juz hope that the friends ull be getting would behave as well !! other forums are quoting some " Uaeboost members " as hard headed and tend not to behave well on this kind of event .... but as far as i know only outsiders are the one's doing this ... so pls tell ur friends to behave as well ... juz go there and enjoy seing good cars ...

7aMooD TuRBo
UB Senior Member

Post by 7aMooD TuRBo » 23 Sep 2006, 12:37 pm

we well be waiting 4 the pic's :P!!

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 23 Sep 2006, 1:00 pm

[quote="studboy_441"][quote="Sam"]Location: AutoDrome AutoX Parking Area
Time: 10PM onwards
Date: 29 September 2006

This is to announce the Ramadan Mega Meet (September '06) that is to be held in the celebration of the holy month of Ramadan, at Dubai AutoDrome AutoX Parking Area, joined by members and customers at Evolve Auto Couture and many more groups. We'll be selecting cars for featuring on the main site as well. Spread the word, get your friends and we'll all have fun!
(Show Cars preferred.) AutoX starts from 7PM.

The show is gonna start at 7pm or 10 pm ?? cuz 7pm will be iftar time..and people cumin from Ajman like me...wud take hell of a time....!!
please confirm !

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 23 Sep 2006, 1:03 pm

albertho555 wrote:Dont play in autodrome, the manager Mohammed is a bit serious.
I agree with Albertho. Last time there was also a skyline doing donuts, and security was sent.

Better make those other guys / car owners behave a bit, Sam.

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 23 Sep 2006, 5:55 pm

Hammood_Junooni wrote:The show is gonna start at 7pm or 10 pm ?? cuz 7pm will be iftar time..and people cumin from Ajman like me...wud take hell of a time....!!
please confirm !
We'll be there by around 10PM. The Autocross starts at 7PM. So, if you wanna enjoy that, you can come early. :)
When some of those "other guys / car owners" are cops themselves, I assume they will behave themselves. Though, its a different story when you're in a public parking area like Wonderland.

:)

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 23 Sep 2006, 8:23 pm

Sam wrote:
Hammood_Junooni wrote:The show is gonna start at 7pm or 10 pm ?? cuz 7pm will be iftar time..and people cumin from Ajman like me...wud take hell of a time....!!
please confirm !
We'll be there by around 10PM. The Autocross starts at 7PM. So, if you wanna enjoy that, you can come early. :)
When some of those "other guys / car owners" are cops themselves, I assume they will behave themselves. Though, its a different story when you're in a public parking area like Wonderland.

what will happen at the AutoCross !?!?!?!

mikeh
UB Super Member

Post by mikeh » 23 Sep 2006, 11:20 pm

Sam wrote:When some of those "other guys / car owners" are cops themselves, I assume they will behave themselves. Though, its a different story when you're in a public parking area like Wonderland.

Yeah, but it's the exact thing I was thinking as well, when the lumina/caprice smashed into the bus, everybody drove of like a bunch of chickens.

If something happens, and the question who is responsible is raised, then I guess fingers will be pointed at eachother, but the majority of those fingers will be to you, Sam... so just make clear rules I guess.

Jujoniwooniman, AutoX is a type of racing.

commando
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:1994 Chevrolet z28 Camaro

Post by commando » 24 Sep 2006, 12:36 am

hmm, lets just park in an organized way (better for the pictures :)) and we can enjoy talkin about cars and mechanics,,, descuss different technologies (american, europe, japan) and have a good time... be peacefull and have a good time

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 24 Sep 2006, 1:05 am

mikeh wrote:If something happens, and the question who is responsible is raised, then I guess fingers will be pointed at eachother, but the majority of those fingers will be to you, Sam... so just make clear rules I guess.
Hehe.. :) I can take care of that.

mikeh
UB Super Member

Post by mikeh » 24 Sep 2006, 10:15 am

Sam wrote:
mikeh wrote:If something happens, and the question who is responsible is raised, then I guess fingers will be pointed at eachother, but the majority of those fingers will be to you, Sam... so just make clear rules I guess.
Hehe.. :) I can take care of that.
Running away? :lol:

notorious
UB Junior Member

Post by notorious » 24 Sep 2006, 11:12 am

hey friendz why r u havin a meet on friday itz better tht we can hve meet on thursday :roll:

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 24 Sep 2006, 9:14 pm

mikeh wrote:
Sam wrote:When some of those "other guys / car owners" are cops themselves, I assume they will behave themselves. Though, its a different story when you're in a public parking area like Wonderland.

Yeah, but it's the exact thing I was thinking as well, when the lumina/caprice smashed into the bus, everybody drove of like a bunch of chickens.

If something happens, and the question who is responsible is raised, then I guess fingers will be pointed at eachother, but the majority of those fingers will be to you, Sam... so just make clear rules I guess.

Jujoniwooniman, AutoX is a type of racing.
Dude...what i exactly wanna know is this a modified cars show ?? or some kinda racing event ??!! Just wanna know in detail !