Members Mega Meet September 2006

Announcements and discussions regarding members' meets.
User avatar
Accord98
Moderator
Posts: 2521
Joined: 22 Sep 2005, 8:48 am
Vehicle: Toyoda
Location: Dubai

Post by Accord98 » 26 Sep 2006, 6:26 pm

Notorious,

all it means is that the meet is closer to us now

Instead of Friday - we are holding it on Thursday

(and to answer ur question - no meet on Friday )
Remember, Remember the 18th of December....
Sparky we shall not forget you.

"I've failed 99% of my trials, in order to succeed in the remaining 1%"
Soichiro Honda - The Power of Dreams

User avatar
Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member
Posts: 553
Joined: 25 Jul 2005, 8:23 pm
Location: Ajman
Contact:

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 26 Sep 2006, 8:22 pm

So what time will it end cuz from there many guyz wud be going to Warqa like me !
Thê mÕ§t è£ê©t®íƒÿîñg þãkì ÐûÐê
dIe HarD jUNoOn fAn
Юìñk ßèê® ƒùÇq ƒèã®
ÐÕñt hûñt Whãt Û ©ãñt kí££
It doesn't matter whether you win by an inch or a mile....Winning is Winning !
Image

User avatar
Alpha
Adminstrator
Posts: 6251
Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 6:36 pm
Vehicle: RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A
Location: Dubai
Contact:

Post by Alpha » 26 Sep 2006, 8:24 pm

Hammood_Junooni wrote:So what time will it end cuz from there many guyz wud be going to Warqa like me !
We all should be leaving at around 1AM.

User avatar
xheartx77
UB Dedicated Member
Posts: 319
Joined: 15 Jun 2006, 6:33 pm
Location: SHARJAH, UAE

Post by xheartx77 » 26 Sep 2006, 10:29 pm

coooll THURSDAY ... thts made myday ...

i waz jus so desperate for this grand meet but it earlier turned out to be on a friday ... coz i've got work on fridays now ... but i was still hoping for it to be on a THURSDAY ... n my wishes come true

GRAND MEET: 28th SEPTEMBER THURSDAY, AUTODROME ... im in for the meet

cya ppl ther ... n yeah WARQA's next
ImageImageImage

User avatar
grayfox666
UB Advanced Member
Posts: 1233
Joined: 07 Jan 2006, 2:55 pm
Vehicle: Volkswagen Tin Can
Location: Sharjah

Post by grayfox666 » 26 Sep 2006, 11:47 pm

if u guys r staying only till 1 oclock then no use for me to come since i work till 12 during ramadan.Anywyas have fun
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Alpha
Adminstrator
Posts: 6251
Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 6:36 pm
Vehicle: RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A
Location: Dubai
Contact:

Post by Alpha » 27 Sep 2006, 12:03 am

grayfox666 wrote:if u guys r staying only till 1 oclock then no use for me to come since i work till 12 during ramadan.Anywyas have fun
Autocross finishes at 1AM. Packing up and by the time we prepare to leave, it should be around 2AM atleast.

User avatar
commando
UB Dedicated Member
Posts: 287
Joined: 01 Jul 2006, 12:47 am
Vehicle: 1994 Chevrolet z28 Camaro
Location: Dubai, Mamzar Area
Contact:

Post by commando » 27 Sep 2006, 12:39 am

DAMMMNNNN,, and i had my off planned for this Friday, i gues i'll do more suckin tommorow to fix it this thursday,, DAMN U ALLLLL
Image
"LT1"1994 Camaro Z28 T-Tops A4 | Black in Black |Stock W/Trans Cooler | 70XXX Original Miles |

Deviant ArT

User avatar
Alpha
Adminstrator
Posts: 6251
Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 6:36 pm
Vehicle: RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A
Location: Dubai
Contact:

Post by Alpha » 27 Sep 2006, 12:47 am

commando wrote:DAMMMNNNN,, and i had my off planned for this Friday, i gues i'll do more suckin tommorow to fix it this thursday,, DAMN U ALLLLL
Very sorry about that commando but EMSF informed us quite late about the change. I know the change have affected many of our schedules. Apologies!

User avatar
commando
UB Dedicated Member
Posts: 287
Joined: 01 Jul 2006, 12:47 am
Vehicle: 1994 Chevrolet z28 Camaro
Location: Dubai, Mamzar Area
Contact:

Post by commando » 27 Sep 2006, 12:54 am

Sam wrote:
commando wrote:DAMMMNNNN,, and i had my off planned for this Friday, i gues i'll do more suckin tommorow to fix it this thursday,, DAMN U ALLLLL
Very sorry about that commando but EMSF informed us quite late about the change. I know the change have affected many of our schedules. Apologies!
EITHER WAY,, if i wasn't able to get my off on thursday everyone will pay me 100 DHS.. hehe
Image
"LT1"1994 Camaro Z28 T-Tops A4 | Black in Black |Stock W/Trans Cooler | 70XXX Original Miles |

Deviant ArT

User avatar
Neo
Moderator
Posts: 1458
Joined: 03 Jun 2006, 8:58 pm
Vehicle: 2005 Hyundai Coupe
Location: Abudhabi
Contact:

Post by Neo » 27 Sep 2006, 1:05 pm

Friday, thursday, sunday or monday..
U guys better have a good digital camera and DV Camera...
Take sensible pictures and good movies...
I am missing this meet too...
Unfortunate for me... not in the country right now.


Enjoy guys!
Looking for Car audio Information
http://www.neoglow.net/forum
Want to see the rear car audio systems
http://www.facebook.com/neoglow

User avatar
commando
UB Dedicated Member
Posts: 287
Joined: 01 Jul 2006, 12:47 am
Vehicle: 1994 Chevrolet z28 Camaro
Location: Dubai, Mamzar Area
Contact:

Post by commando » 28 Sep 2006, 2:14 am

damn so far i can't take off thursday so i wont be able to come...
Image
"LT1"1994 Camaro Z28 T-Tops A4 | Black in Black |Stock W/Trans Cooler | 70XXX Original Miles |

Deviant ArT

User avatar
Accord98
Moderator
Posts: 2521
Joined: 22 Sep 2005, 8:48 am
Vehicle: Toyoda
Location: Dubai

Post by Accord98 » 28 Sep 2006, 8:22 am

Commando - as mentioned earlier, the meet will only get over by around 1:00 - 2:00 am at autodrome.
Why dont u try and make it after your work ?
Remember, Remember the 18th of December....
Sparky we shall not forget you.

"I've failed 99% of my trials, in order to succeed in the remaining 1%"
Soichiro Honda - The Power of Dreams

User avatar
Accord98
Moderator
Posts: 2521
Joined: 22 Sep 2005, 8:48 am
Vehicle: Toyoda
Location: Dubai

Post by Accord98 » 28 Sep 2006, 8:39 am

Today is the official day of the Meet.

All UaeBoost Members are formally requested to be attend tonights meet at the AutoDrome.

For those interested in participating in AutoCross or viewing these races, Registration starts by 7:00pm - hence our meet will also start by then!


i look forward to meeting you all today

Be there~!...
Remember, Remember the 18th of December....
Sparky we shall not forget you.

"I've failed 99% of my trials, in order to succeed in the remaining 1%"
Soichiro Honda - The Power of Dreams

User avatar
KkiL
UB Junior Member
Posts: 57
Joined: 07 Mar 2006, 12:34 am

Post by KkiL » 28 Sep 2006, 8:42 am

I'm not really sure if I can make it, but lets see

User avatar
WTF
UB Senior Member
Posts: 675
Joined: 02 May 2006, 6:10 am

Post by WTF » 28 Sep 2006, 9:35 am

well see y'all at the meet !!
Image



Post Reply