Is there any meet 4 this month

Announcements and discussions regarding members' meets.
User avatar
hashim
UB Junior Member
Posts: 45
Joined: 19 Oct 2006, 4:02 am

Post by hashim » 12 Nov 2006, 5:39 pm

hey friendzz is there any meet 4 this month

User avatar
mikeh
UB Super Member
Posts: 4580
Joined: 11 Sep 2005, 1:41 pm
Vehicle: Lexus IS300
Location: Dubai, UAE
Contact:

Post by mikeh » 13 Nov 2006, 10:43 am

I don't know, please talk to Sameer, the admin on this board. Or Accord98, the CEO (Chief Events Officer. )

User avatar
Alpha
Adminstrator
Posts: 6251
Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 6:36 pm
Vehicle: RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A
Location: Dubai
Contact:

Post by Alpha » 13 Nov 2006, 12:37 pm

mikeh wrote:I don't know, please talk to Sameer, the admin on this board. Or Accord98, the CEO (Chief Events Officer. )
That's 'Sam' for you michael.

We will not have any member meets until further notice.
Administrator | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

User avatar
mikeh
UB Super Member
Posts: 4580
Joined: 11 Sep 2005, 1:41 pm
Vehicle: Lexus IS300
Location: Dubai, UAE
Contact:

Post by mikeh » 14 Nov 2006, 11:01 am

Sam wrote: That's 'Sam' for you michael.
That's HH Michael for you Sam.

User avatar
Alpha
Adminstrator
Posts: 6251
Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 6:36 pm
Vehicle: RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A
Location: Dubai
Contact:

Post by Alpha » 14 Nov 2006, 1:02 pm

mikeh wrote:
Sam wrote: That's 'Sam' for you michael.
That's HH Michael for you Sam.
Haha yeah right.
Administrator | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

User avatar
KkiL
UB Junior Member
Posts: 57
Joined: 07 Mar 2006, 12:34 am

Post by KkiL » 15 Nov 2006, 1:08 pm

Sam wrote:
mikeh wrote:I don't know, please talk to Sameer, the admin on this board. Or Accord98, the CEO (Chief Events Officer. )
That's 'Sam' for you michael.

We will not have any member meets until further notice.
hhmmm.....I think its time for another tib meet

User avatar
mikeh
UB Super Member
Posts: 4580
Joined: 11 Sep 2005, 1:41 pm
Vehicle: Lexus IS300
Location: Dubai, UAE
Contact:

Post by mikeh » 20 Nov 2006, 8:58 am

KkiL wrote:hhmmm.....I think its time for another tib meet
Spoken like a true kdm guy!

Same location, same time, same channel?



Post Reply