Members Meet February 2007

Announcements and discussions regarding members' meets.
User avatar
Accord98
Moderator
Posts: 2521
Joined: 22 Sep 2005, 8:48 am
Vehicle: Toyoda
Location: Dubai

Post by Accord98 » 01 Feb 2007, 3:30 pm

I guess it is time for us to try and get together again!

I would also like this to be a "suggestion" box for what you want out of this meet.

We havent had a meet in ages and the "events" part of this forum is dying.

So - tell me what you want guys and we shall try and arrange it!!



Date, place, time and so on....

Lets make this happen people!


UPDATE:

Venue: Al Zabeel Park, Gate 1, Dubai
Time: 10.00pm onwards
Date: 22 February 2007
Remember, Remember the 18th of December....
Sparky we shall not forget you.

"I've failed 99% of my trials, in order to succeed in the remaining 1%"
Soichiro Honda - The Power of Dreams

User avatar
mikeh
UB Super Member
Posts: 4580
Joined: 11 Sep 2005, 1:41 pm
Vehicle: Lexus IS300
Location: Dubai, UAE
Contact:

Post by mikeh » 01 Feb 2007, 4:33 pm

What I want, any time.

What I don't want: burnouts and race breaks. Nor any other outside team. Or the "you park over there and come back when your car is modified".

User avatar
simon*X
UB Junior Member
Posts: 62
Joined: 09 Jan 2007, 2:03 pm

Post by simon*X » 01 Feb 2007, 6:01 pm

yeah, a goog idea!! just a meet somwhere at a goog place, to see some nice cars an talk a little bit.. sounds great...
i would say that on some weekend @ a big parking place would be good..

User avatar
Alpha
Adminstrator
Posts: 6251
Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 6:36 pm
Vehicle: RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A
Location: Dubai
Contact:

Post by Alpha » 01 Feb 2007, 9:26 pm

I guess it is time for us to try and get together again! So - tell me what you want guys and we shall try and arrange it!!
Discuss on the location and time and we shall try and pull this together. Leave the Date up to us to decide.

I'm pretty sure we all are bored of Wonderland So lets think of a *better* place. When does the festival get over? They've hijacked the GV parking! Let it not be a *very* remote place anyhow. I'll leave it up to you guys to decide anyway.

Administrator | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

User avatar
kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Posts: 1390
Joined: 05 Mar 2006, 1:00 am
Vehicle: clio197
Location: dubai

Post by kingkenny » 01 Feb 2007, 9:49 pm

What I don't want: burnouts and race breaks. Nor any other outside team. Or the "you park over there and come back when your car is modified".
yes !! want to meet some nice guy , more than cool guy !!
We havent had a meet in ages and the "events" part of this forum is dying.
very true !!

User avatar
abdullah
UB Advanced Member
Posts: 1328
Joined: 06 Apr 2006, 10:35 pm
Vehicle: skyline gt +Honda EK +yaris
Location: dubai-satwa

Post by abdullah » 01 Feb 2007, 10:08 pm

sam wht do u think about zabeel park parking coming tursday
MARK UR WORDS WITH MY MARK2
I HATE CIGERATE BUT I LOVE TO SMOKE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image

User avatar
kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Posts: 1390
Joined: 05 Mar 2006, 1:00 am
Vehicle: clio197
Location: dubai

Post by kingkenny » 01 Feb 2007, 10:20 pm

abdullah wrote:sam wht do u think about zabeel park parking coming tursday
the weather is nice !! i suggest friday afternoon to evening !!

although i am up for it anytime , but i think better plan it for the next mouth !! let more memeber perpare for it !!

User avatar
Accord98
Moderator
Posts: 2521
Joined: 22 Sep 2005, 8:48 am
Vehicle: Toyoda
Location: Dubai

Post by Accord98 » 01 Feb 2007, 10:52 pm

Kenny is right - setting up a meet for "this thursday" would not be a good idea because the members would not have time to prepare.

Zabeel Parking Lot is an idea.

anyone else?
Remember, Remember the 18th of December....
Sparky we shall not forget you.

"I've failed 99% of my trials, in order to succeed in the remaining 1%"
Soichiro Honda - The Power of Dreams

User avatar
grayfox666
UB Advanced Member
Posts: 1233
Joined: 07 Jan 2006, 2:55 pm
Vehicle: Volkswagen Tin Can
Location: Sharjah

Post by grayfox666 » 01 Feb 2007, 10:56 pm

Any place is fine with me but whenever i get to the meet after work most people are usualy gone.
We should try to do it faster cuz its starting to get HOT.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Alpha
Adminstrator
Posts: 6251
Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 6:36 pm
Vehicle: RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A
Location: Dubai
Contact:

Post by Alpha » 01 Feb 2007, 11:12 pm

abdullah wrote:sam wht do u think about zabeel park parking coming tursday
Sam wrote:Leave the Date up to us to decide.
Zabeel Park sounds good.

Anyone else?
Administrator | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

User avatar
kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Posts: 1390
Joined: 05 Mar 2006, 1:00 am
Vehicle: clio197
Location: dubai

Post by kingkenny » 01 Feb 2007, 11:55 pm

grayfox666 wrote:Any place is fine with me but whenever i get to the meet after work most people are usualy gone.
We should try to do it faster cuz its starting to get HOT.
do you have work friday ?
Zabeel Park sounds good.

Anyone else?
i am ok with the place !!

User avatar
usaf23
UB Special Member
Posts: 1635
Joined: 14 Jun 2006, 1:13 pm
Vehicle: 2010 325i Cabrio + 2010 Lumina SS

Post by usaf23 » 02 Feb 2007, 2:25 pm

Zabeel Park iz ok to meet..
But that place has dimm lights in the lot.

User avatar
masabgt
UB Special Member
Posts: 1879
Joined: 18 Apr 2006, 11:45 am
Location: Dubai, UAE
Contact:

Post by masabgt » 02 Feb 2007, 5:02 pm

Zabeel park sounds good but knowning the date and time will be helpfull

thnx
"99 Clunker

User avatar
3mro
UB Senior Member
Posts: 461
Joined: 11 Jun 2006, 10:00 pm

Post by 3mro » 02 Feb 2007, 6:47 pm

Zabeel park sounds good....

i am ready to come anyday and any time
and m sure if i come tht means AliGoli will also be there ...

cant wait ... lets jus plan it for this month itself
-=[ DBZ ]=-

« Honda Mania »

User avatar
Alpha
Adminstrator
Posts: 6251
Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 6:36 pm
Vehicle: RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A
Location: Dubai
Contact:

Post by Alpha » 02 Feb 2007, 8:24 pm

Would you all like it to be on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday?
Administrator | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube



Post Reply