Members Meet February 2007

Announcements and discussions regarding members' meets.
User avatar
mikeh
UB Super Member
Posts: 4580
Joined: 11 Sep 2005, 1:41 pm
Vehicle: Lexus IS300
Location: Dubai, UAE
Contact:

Post by mikeh » 17 Feb 2007, 10:00 pm

Rules all other times where "only if they have an uaeboost account".

But if they have lambo doors, a supra or a skyline, i'm sure many would say that the rules can be broken then.

User avatar
wek-236
UB Advanced Member
Posts: 1249
Joined: 21 Feb 2006, 2:46 pm
Vehicle: s2k and Mazda 3
Location: Dubai/Philippines

Post by wek-236 » 17 Feb 2007, 10:29 pm

mikeh wrote:Rules all other times where "only if they have an uaeboost account".

But if they have lambo doors, a supra or a skyline, i'm sure many would say that the rules can be broken then.
any plans for an after party? mikeh?
JDMUnderground Philippines
All Makes | All Models | All Pinoy | All JDM | All the time.
www.jdmunderground.ph

User avatar
Alpha
Adminstrator
Posts: 6251
Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 6:36 pm
Vehicle: RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A
Location: Dubai
Contact:

Post by Alpha » 17 Feb 2007, 11:32 pm

mikeh wrote:But if they have lambo doors, a supra or a skyline, i'm sure many would say that the rules can be broken then.
I would pretty much agree to that. Yet, I see no problem in our members -contributing- to the event in any way possible. Lambo doors are good to look at anyhow, aren't they? atleast to the majority of us.

User avatar
mikeh
UB Super Member
Posts: 4580
Joined: 11 Sep 2005, 1:41 pm
Vehicle: Lexus IS300
Location: Dubai, UAE
Contact:

Post by mikeh » 18 Feb 2007, 9:15 am

wek-236 wrote:any plans for an after party? mikeh?
What do you think?

Extra cars, or rather.. outsiders.. is okay, as I said, probably many would agree, but dont' forget last time we had that, there was a 20 wheeler truck, the infamous lowriders, the police was there, and everybody left

User avatar
zaheerboss
UB Addicted Member
Posts: 146
Joined: 14 Feb 2006, 10:02 pm
Vehicle: Honda Civic 93 Coupe

Post by zaheerboss » 19 Feb 2007, 9:48 am

01. Sam
02. Accord98
03. AZ_ME
04. grayfox666
05. mikeh
06. kingkenny
07. Rakboyz
08. abdullah
09. drifking
10. varshik
11. hashim
12. 3mro
13. Zaheerboss***************(i might not show up but will try ma best)
14. Gtr-35
15. Wekky
16. SIM3
17. Fahad86
18. simon*X, coming with a friend and his Supra MKIV if its okay..

User avatar
Accord98
Moderator
Posts: 2521
Joined: 22 Sep 2005, 8:48 am
Vehicle: Toyoda
Location: Dubai

Post by Accord98 » 19 Feb 2007, 10:31 am

Zaheerboss - hope we can see u there.. :)

I tried to make a Map of our meeting point - Its a bit late, but better late than never!

Coutesy of Google Earth and my ghetto PS skills :P :
Image
Remember, Remember the 18th of December....
Sparky we shall not forget you.

"I've failed 99% of my trials, in order to succeed in the remaining 1%"
Soichiro Honda - The Power of Dreams

User avatar
mikeh
UB Super Member
Posts: 4580
Joined: 11 Sep 2005, 1:41 pm
Vehicle: Lexus IS300
Location: Dubai, UAE
Contact:

Post by mikeh » 19 Feb 2007, 11:27 am

look at the traffic on the junction!

User avatar
AliGoli
UB Junior Member
Posts: 52
Joined: 31 May 2006, 6:44 pm
Location: shj

Post by AliGoli » 19 Feb 2007, 12:27 pm

^^ ahahahah !!

gud work on the map though!
HoNdA MaNiA

User avatar
Alpha
Adminstrator
Posts: 6251
Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 6:36 pm
Vehicle: RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A
Location: Dubai
Contact:

Post by Alpha » 19 Feb 2007, 12:38 pm

Accord98 wrote:I tried to make a Map of our meeting point - Its a bit late, but better late than never!
Great job!

User avatar
ZABI
UB Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 20 Oct 2006, 3:11 am

Post by ZABI » 19 Feb 2007, 5:36 pm

[quote="simon*X"]01. Sam
02. Accord98
03. AZ_ME
04. grayfox666
05. mikeh
06. kingkenny
07. Rakboyz
08. abdullah
09. drifking
10. varshik
11. hashim
12. 3mro
13. Zaheerboss
14. Gtr-35
15. Wekky
16. SIM3
17. Fahad86
18. simon*X, coming with a friend and his Supra MKIV if its okay..
19.zabi

User avatar
adj911
UB Advanced Member
Posts: 1200
Joined: 12 Mar 2006, 2:25 pm
Location: UAE- DUBAI

Post by adj911 » 20 Feb 2007, 3:53 pm

01. Sam
02. Accord98
03. AZ_ME
04. grayfox666
05. mikeh
06. kingkenny
07. Rakboyz
08. abdullah
09. drifking
10. varshik
11. hashim
12. 3mro
13. Zaheerboss
14. Gtr-35
15. Wekky
16. SIM3
17. Fahad86
18. simon*X, coming with a friend and his Supra MKIV if its okay..
19.zabi
20. ADJ

User avatar
mikeh
UB Super Member
Posts: 4580
Joined: 11 Sep 2005, 1:41 pm
Vehicle: Lexus IS300
Location: Dubai, UAE
Contact:

Post by mikeh » 20 Feb 2007, 5:41 pm

adj911 wrote:20. ADJ
Cool man!

User avatar
SIM3
UB Junior Member
Posts: 12
Joined: 13 Feb 2007, 5:23 pm
Location: Dubai

Post by SIM3 » 20 Feb 2007, 5:47 pm

I'll tell you what guys, this is going to be my first meet....and it looks like a good one Shame i lost one of my side vents leaving the auto drome on Friday...

User avatar
mikeh
UB Super Member
Posts: 4580
Joined: 11 Sep 2005, 1:41 pm
Vehicle: Lexus IS300
Location: Dubai, UAE
Contact:

Post by mikeh » 20 Feb 2007, 9:28 pm

SIM3 wrote:Shame i lost one of my side vents leaving the auto drome on Friday...
Didn't see that speedbump eh? Sorry to hear that man..

User avatar
Accord98
Moderator
Posts: 2521
Joined: 22 Sep 2005, 8:48 am
Vehicle: Toyoda
Location: Dubai

Post by Accord98 » 20 Feb 2007, 10:32 pm

SIM - sry to hear about that man.... ....bummer


Seems like i may not be able to make it... sucks cause im suddenly invited to a wedding.... (im not a wedding kinda guy)..

Hopefully i will be able to make it late by around 12.00 if things go well..
Remember, Remember the 18th of December....
Sparky we shall not forget you.

"I've failed 99% of my trials, in order to succeed in the remaining 1%"
Soichiro Honda - The Power of Dreams



Post Reply