Members Meet February 2006

Announcements and discussions regarding members' meets.
Khan
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:1989 CRX Si

Post by Khan » 25 Jan 2006, 5:42 pm

Marzx why going for the tercel... try with me also corolla 1.6
any time marzx i will be there..... u say it and lets meet and burn the tires together.
and the body kit thing.... theres no car in the world that couldnt be built.
i believe ur is a solid shape corolla go and try out some different style i am sure it will suit ur car...

and dont forget the race thing...

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 25 Jan 2006, 6:30 pm

dubaiceli wrote:Since Shalashaska said any registered member could come i guess ill be there too :D
So ill see you guys there on the 10th of feb

P.S. I drive a Black 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S
Guess I've seen you around Jumeirah a couple of times ;)

Accord98
Vehicle:Toyoda

Post by Accord98 » 25 Jan 2006, 8:04 pm

yea .... ive seen u!!

In fact i kinda raced a little with you! -- On Wasl Rd....
dont knw if u remember the Civic SiR that kept up with you about a month ago???? :P :P :wink: -- Lets not go there

Nice car to have, used to drive one of them in Canada, sweet ride!

Nav
UB Junior Member

Post by Nav » 25 Jan 2006, 8:08 pm

Marzx wrote:
Nav wrote:thank you shalashaska and accord98 im really happy to be a member of this site i was always lookin for a uae racing community to share my thoughts and get some advice..ok so i have a project car right now i jus put a body kit on it although it went through an accident and got screwed sort of :cry: the worst part is it wasent even me who was driving it :evil: :evil:
anywhoooo it is a toyota tercel 1994, engine is standard for now but im planning to hook it up with a starlet turbo engine real soon :D
ill post a pic on the members rides thread..i only have a pic of the back at the moment although i took many pics they are not on my pc yet.
Nav, nice idea mate I'm planning on doing the same but I drive a 92 Corolla.. I'll suggest not to install body kits on the tercel caz the body aint desgined for racing on that car and its going to be very risky as it might start to slip out of track

how about a race without your standard tercel and my standard errr ok engines changed wanna race? Im carburetor 1.6 im serious :P
well i didn wanna put a turbo without a body kity i mean its a minor one and what the heck my car was in a bad accident and i had to fix the body anyway so im like let me put a body kit while im at it(although i do kinda

regret putting that freakin annoyin carbon fibre shi$$ breaks at every nook and cranny).. :D :D hmm i think me and u need to settle some things in the fightclub mr coroola hehe no seriously i think ur car would kinda eat

my car right now because i have a 1.3 carburator which is in kinda bad condition(sounds great though lol) but ill be definately up for it after the engine change and the mods :?: :?:

dubaiceli
UB Junior Member

Post by dubaiceli » 25 Jan 2006, 8:11 pm

Guess I've seen you around Jumeirah a couple of times Wink
Yea i am on that side for the most part of the day. And it is very possible that i have seen u too out there. Its not very often that you see black starlets with AD no. plates :P
In fact i kinda raced a little with you! -- On Wasl Rd....
dont knw if u remember the Civic SiR that kept up with you about a month ago????
I remember two civics that raced me one was a bronze coloured one (hatchback) on shk zyd rd. and one was a red one (also a hatchback) with a black hood (this was on al wasl road). If you own the red car and study in KV i def. remember you. :oops:

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 25 Jan 2006, 8:34 pm

dubaiceli wrote:
Yea i am on that side for the most part of the day. And it is very possible that i have seen u too out there. Its not very often that you see black starlets with AD no. plates :P
Okay.... but I thought I said its a Nissan Pulsar :@ NOT A STARLETTT! :evil: , hehe 8)

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 25 Jan 2006, 10:15 pm

Shalashaska wrote:Okay.... but I thought I said its a Nissan Pulsar :@ NOT A STARLETTT! :evil: , hehe 8)
Yeah, touchy subject :)

Marzx
UB Senior Member

Post by Marzx » 26 Jan 2006, 12:41 am

Khan wrote:Marzx why going for the tercel... try with me also corolla 1.6
any time marzx i will be there..... u say it and lets meet and burn the tires together.
and the body kit thing.... theres no car in the world that couldnt be built.
i believe ur is a solid shape corolla go and try out some different style i am sure it will suit ur car...

and dont forget the race thing...
Ahem... hahaha lemme tell you something dude, my cars twice as heavy as your car, it was in 1993 when the corolla shape changed and was made an alloy or fibre or whatever its called, i have a pure metal. Btw what car do you drive, i mean the model I wouldnt mind %#%$ around a lil bit ... and lets do some good burn outs as well i remember with everything good and new in the car i burnt pretty well in Karama :S

Marzx
UB Senior Member

Post by Marzx » 26 Jan 2006, 12:47 am

Nav if ur from dubai... i got a few words for you :)

2006 Dubai rules indicate that if any car has its engine replaced, it should be installed with the same engine of the same car and the same year of the manufacturing year of the car :) understand.. ill make it more simpler if i drive a tercel 99 i have to replace an engine of tercel 99 model only! I found out all this caz i went to get the starlet engine installed on my car ;) i did see one corolla of ajman number plate having a starlet engine :P it was sky blue in color and not to forget the bloody gtrs and the marks and the supra i saw .. :P

dubaiceli
UB Junior Member

Post by dubaiceli » 26 Jan 2006, 12:56 am

Shalashaska wrote:
dubaiceli wrote:
Okay.... but I thought I said its a Nissan Pulsar :@ NOT A STARLETTT! :evil: , hehe 8)
My bad :roll:

Nav
UB Junior Member

Post by Nav » 26 Jan 2006, 4:48 am

Marzx wrote:Nav if ur from dubai... i got a few words for you :)

2006 Dubai rules indicate that if any car has its engine replaced, it should be installed with the same engine of the same car and the same year of the manufacturing year of the car :) understand.. ill make it more simpler if i drive a tercel 99 i have to replace an engine of tercel 99 model only! I found out all this caz i went to get the starlet engine installed on my car ;) i did see one corolla of ajman number plate having a starlet engine :P it was sky blue in color and not to forget the bloody gtrs and the marks and the supra i saw .. :P
well thats all nice to know but i gotta tell u one thing..if you go see the pic of my car u can clearly see it has an alain number plate so i don think i will run into much trouble with passing and if i do i can jus swap engines everytime i need to pass the car..i only hang aroudn in dubai and live in sharjah so even if cops stop me ill jus say i passed it in alain and they didn say anything that i should take it off or somthin..so u see buddy u lose and soon i would want to have a nice lil race wid ya :arrow:

Accord98
Vehicle:Toyoda

Post by Accord98 » 26 Jan 2006, 8:15 am

Mikeh Said: Yeah, touchy subject

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Lol.... i can imagine a look on Shalashaka's face ..... lol... whoa that cracked me up....

Let me tell everyone on the forum here... NVER NVER call a Pulsar the same thing as a Starlet... lol :nono:
*you will get banned* -- and ur asking to die :!: :wink: :wink:

Nice to ave a good laugh in the morning... hehehe

mikeh
UB Super Member

Post by mikeh » 26 Jan 2006, 8:26 am

:) Humor in the morning, always appreciated.

"Dropping in a starlet engine" - swapping engines is more difficult then dropping an engine.. (sorry to spoil your intentions :))

Depending on your engine, and its mounts.. maybe put in a 3S-GTE? In layman terms this would be "the engine of the MR2 turbo, or Celica GT4, ..." It's a healty 200 hp to start with, 70 hp more than what those pulsars put to the ground..

mikeh
UB Super Member

Post by mikeh » 26 Jan 2006, 8:26 am

mikeh wrote:70 hp more than what those pulsars put to the ground..
Oops, I meant STARLETs of course.. my bad :)

Okay, i'm pushing it now.. :D

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 26 Jan 2006, 10:34 am

mikeh wrote:
mikeh wrote:70 hp more than what those pulsars put to the ground..
Oops, I meant STARLETs of course.. my bad :)

Okay, i'm pushing it now.. :D
I wouldn't mind banning the mods now!! :D hehehe..