Members Meet February 2006

Announcements and discussions regarding members' meets.
dr.drift
UB Senior Member

Post by dr.drift » 05 Jan 2006, 11:32 pm

Well i wont be coming , but do send me some KFC :? :? :P

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 10 Jan 2006, 9:04 pm

dr.drift wrote:Well i wont be coming , but do send me some KFC :? :? :P
C'mon, if we really plan onto someplace in Jumeirah, you can definately leave your job and join in with us ANYTIME!

:D:P

Khan
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:1989 CRX Si

Post by Khan » 11 Jan 2006, 4:51 pm

but sam!!!
first u should fix the date and time... when something is scheduled and fixed everyone will try their best to come.
and especially these days i mean only today coz its official holiday of the offices. so..... must be no problem.
but u should at least mail once to everybody as for information.....

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 11 Jan 2006, 7:22 pm

Yeah, is there something practical planned yet, or the UAEBoost.net member meet is still a myth? :)

fatboyzlim
UB Senior Member

Post by fatboyzlim » 12 Jan 2006, 2:42 pm

ok guys had enough of this blabberin n bickerin going around the UAE Boost members meet. Rather than procastinatin the whole event , lets take it a step further. Sadly I cant make it this month since during the weekdays my only entertainment is at the work place and on the weekends I have to be with me gal since she's flying back. Next month sounds more promising. Fix a date next month where everyone could afford to make it. Moderators can go ahead and chose a date and that would be the final word. If members do fail to make it we will understand. peace.

Accord98
Vehicle:Toyoda

Post by Accord98 » 12 Jan 2006, 5:04 pm

i Agree.... and maybe it would be a good time to get the Stickers done too!!
in this way we could all cruise with our name on!!!!! :oops: :oops:
or am i getting ahaead of myelf? :cry: :) :)

fatboyzlim
UB Senior Member

Post by fatboyzlim » 12 Jan 2006, 5:11 pm

yeah shalashaska n the others better start preparing that too . . would look professional if most of our team members showed up with the Uaeboost branded on their rides while cruising around ...

R34
UB Junior Member

Post by R34 » 13 Jan 2006, 4:36 am

sorry guys...but can i come without my ride..told u i dont have liscense..if i can, set a date and send it as a message to me. Thanks!!!

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 15 Jan 2006, 11:04 am

As I mentioned in the other thread, we'll meet up as soon as I finish printing the stickers so that we could stick them on members' rides at the same time.

How about February 10, Friday, at the Emarat/Eppco gas station on Jumeirah Beach Road (the one with the KFC). I think around 8:00pm would be good since its a public holiday and no own would be at work. Just make sure you don't have your dinner before coming. Hehe..

fatboyzlim
UB Senior Member

Post by fatboyzlim » 15 Jan 2006, 11:07 am

Shalashaska wrote:As I mentioned in the other thread, we'll meet up as soon as I finish printing the stickers so that we could stick them on members' rides at the same time.

How about February 10, Friday, at the Emarat/Eppco gas station on Jumeirah Beach Road (the one with the KFC). I think around 8:00pm would be good since its a public holiday and no own would be at work. Just make sure you don't have your dinner before coming. Hehe..
Feb 10 is fine with me. Which Petrol station is this? Next to Wollongong?

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 15 Jan 2006, 11:34 am

fatboyzlim wrote:
Shalashaska wrote:As I mentioned in the other thread, we'll meet up as soon as I finish printing the stickers so that we could stick them on members' rides at the same time.

Feb 10 is fine with me. Which Petrol station is this? Next to Wollongong?
Yeah, thats the one. But I just figured it out, isn't the parking space a problem there?

fatboyzlim
UB Senior Member

Post by fatboyzlim » 15 Jan 2006, 12:25 pm

dont think there is a petrol station over there. Just a KFC and Pizza Hut outlet in a small compound with parking for maybe 10 cars max... Parking space will be an issue ( that is if all members decide to meet up). Lets see. Anyways keep that as the venue and if it turns out to be a problem we shall cruise to another location.Peace.

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 15 Jan 2006, 12:48 pm

Well, just remembered (again), there's plenty of space 'behind' it in the sand (not TOO much sand though..) unless our beloved users are ready to get their tires play with the sand for a while, hehe..

fatboyzlim
UB Senior Member

Post by fatboyzlim » 15 Jan 2006, 12:56 pm

Shalashaska wrote:Well, just remembered (again), there's plenty of space 'behind' it in the sand (not TOO much sand though..) unless our beloved users are ready to get their tires play with the sand for a while, hehe..

no way dude .. i aint introducin my tires n rims to sand. :nono:

fatboyzlim
UB Senior Member

Post by fatboyzlim » 15 Jan 2006, 3:19 pm

Question : Can we pay for the KFC using our UAE Boost Cash money? 8)