Jebal Hafeet Cruise

Announcements and discussions regarding members' meets.
CUSTOM_RIDE
UB Dedicated Member

Post by CUSTOM_RIDE » 20 Jan 2008, 6:52 am

HI guys,first of all i would like 2 thanks prossett 4 orginaizing such an great meet as i am an new member this was my first meet and i enjoyed it the guys were really good n their cars were toooo....This was the first time i enjoyed riding my eclipse since i got it ,i really enjoyed driving on jebel hafeet as it was the first time i drove my ride on jebel hafeet and driving with such a nice group was amazing, indeed i had a tie with prossett and i didnt win but driving with such good club members was my reward................THANKS PROSSETT N THANKS 2 ALL THE GUYS WHO CAME THERE AND REALLY THANKFULL TO UAEBOOST BOARD FOR CREATING SUCH A NICE CLUB IN UAE...STONE HEAD ur skyline was doing really well

Accord98
Vehicle:Toyoda

Post by Accord98 » 20 Jan 2008, 7:16 am

yup, it was a good meet. Was expecting a few more people, but it was good....

Thanks Prossett and thanks MS Torque... :)

Ribur
UB Junior Member

Post by Ribur » 20 Jan 2008, 8:44 am

Got to c all the cars on top of jebel hafeet. didnt come to meet u guys as i didnt put my name in the list.

saw some gud cars....

probably will make it for the next meet.

prossett
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Honda Jazz

Post by prossett » 20 Jan 2008, 9:01 am

Buddy, you are welcome to come forward at any time, with or without name on the list, with or without car, with or without money - all of that doesn't matter, man, you're a Booster!, and that's what counts! 8)

Next time please make sure you come say hi, Ribur; I'll personally be waiting for you to introduce yourself. (Y)

Next MEET and DRIVE is heating up already... :D

Ribur
UB Junior Member

Post by Ribur » 20 Jan 2008, 11:33 am

thank you prossett..

infact i brought some of my alain friends to show what a gr8 club we have ....

v can meet up on the next meet for sure.. :P

a7med
UB Dedicated Member

Post by a7med » 20 Jan 2008, 2:48 pm

:( couldn't make it...
there should be a newsletter specially for meets, so that all members get notification by email, hows that sound?

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 20 Jan 2008, 6:18 pm

a7med wrote::( couldn't make it...
there should be a newsletter specially for meets, so that all members get notification by email, hows that sound?
We do send emails, but they always get delayed for as long as couple of weeks!! :?

Newsletters will be sent to all members, active and inactive, regarding site updates as well as member meets from here on. Member meets usually require alot of discussions and planning between members themselves. So I suggest if you are inactive in other parts of the board but are still keen on joining in in the meets, do watch this forum often. Anyhow we do have announcements upfront on board index a week prior to the event.

Knight_Dante
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS 300

Post by Knight_Dante » 21 Jan 2008, 7:31 am

I wasn't happy about one thing... When we were making remarking each car none of you guys opened my car to sit inside it. I opened each car and tried to feeeeeeeeeeel how comfortable and how does the interior look like.

I loved all of your cars. They were great and they felt a real sporty ride! I loved the most the baby blue car of Custom_Ride and the GTR-32 (I think it's 32 or 33 I don't really remember.) and The Honda Jazz was cool as well.

There is nothing to be afraid off or to feel shy about. We are all UAEBOOST members and we are as nice as we talked to each other on our meeting 2 days ago.

Next time i see one of you like that I'll be really angry from you guys. We should be One hand to be the best group in UAE or we should stop making fake smiles to each other.

stone-head
UB Senior Member

Post by stone-head » 21 Jan 2008, 8:04 am

take it easy man
I didn't get in to any car cause I don't want to upset any body making it dirty inside
esp your car - Mashalla - is luxury & even it's price is more than all other cars summed
together :wink: :wink:
I even stood away from mine cause I shame about my car interior - man it really sucks -
& I know that :? :? so all other members will feel free to criticize my car interior
without sugar-coating or flirting mine :happy:
so take it easy man (Y) (Y)

prossett
UB Advanced Member

Post by prossett » 21 Jan 2008, 11:22 am

I think it reads harsher than he intended, sometimes forum writing is quite hard without facial expression or tone of voice.

shoo fake smiles habibi? :D You were welcome the same as everybody else. (Y)

red devil
UB Junior Member

Post by red devil » 21 Jan 2008, 10:49 pm

sorry guys i couldnt make it this time...but surely will next month..

CUSTOM_RIDE
UB Dedicated Member

Post by CUSTOM_RIDE » 22 Jan 2008, 9:14 pm

Knight_Dante wrote:I wasn't happy about one thing... When we were making remarking each car none of you guys opened my car to sit inside it. I opened each car and tried to feeeeeeeeeeel how comfortable and how does the interior look like.

I loved all of your cars. They were great and they felt a real sporty ride! I loved the most the baby blue car of Custom_Ride and the GTR-32 (I think it's 32 or 33 I don't really remember.) and The Honda Jazz was cool as well.

There is nothing to be afraid off or to feel shy about. We are all UAEBOOST members and we are as nice as we talked to each other on our meeting 2 days ago.

Next time i see one of you like that I'll be really angry from you guys. We should be One hand to be the best group in UAE or we should stop making fake smiles to each other.[/quo
HEY listen man dont be upset that we didnt check ur car. FRANKLY speaking every one is fimiliar abt lexus ,the name itself represents the car so there is no need to check the car ,thats why every one voted u and u won .......if there was an test drive most of us would have done it ,,heheh

Eleanor
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda civic 99 EK-Evo 8

Post by Eleanor » 23 Jan 2008, 12:02 am

DAMN .... u guys had fun....

well im in for the next meet. must happen, no matter the cost. :D :D

did u guys drive on tht road PR talked about ?? PR ?

SD -

prossett
UB Advanced Member

Post by prossett » 23 Jan 2008, 8:43 am

If you mean the 12km 60-curve most fabulous mountain road up Jebel Hafeet -YYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!! we did... 8) (Y)

If you mean the "autox" parking lot or the "Indy Khamsa Mia", no we didn't have time, nor did we want to with Jebel Hafeet under our tires! :!:

murf202
UB Junior Member

Post by murf202 » 25 Jan 2008, 2:10 am

So did only 6 people show up or what? Where are photos of the rest?