Members Meet March 2006

Announcements and discussions regarding members' meets.
Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 15 Mar 2006, 10:10 am

We're getting a bit off-topic in here. I'd like you to talk about the next meet before I start the official topic. What do you say: April 13, Thursday. This time though, the starting timings will be 10pm onwards.

Racer: I will credit UB Dh250 to the accounts of users who attend the meets.

fatboyzlim
UB Senior Member

Post by fatboyzlim » 15 Mar 2006, 10:43 am

Hate the one to be admiting it but indeed the future of MMC is very bleak. Mitusbishi Motor Corporation is the only Japanese loss making automotive company. Sales figures of last year look pathetic and their new line up aint quite worth looking forward to. TOo many internal disputes at the executive levels, quite a few recalls of their new 380 GT's in the European sector and defect scandals have contributed to Mitsubishi's present condition. Like accord98 stated the future of MMC now depends heavily on their Heavy Industries sector and hopefully will rescue MMC.

It still amazes me how a company can build one of the fastest 4 cyl production cars in the world and then go and get all the rest so wrong. High time some heads where pulled out of butts and them have them butts soundly kicked. :evil: Peace.

racer
UB Addicted Member

Post by racer » 15 Mar 2006, 11:21 am

Shalashaska wrote:We're getting a bit off-topic in here. I'd like you to talk about the next meet before I start the official topic. What do you say: April 13, Thursday. This time though, the starting timings will be 10pm onwards.

gona come this meet for sure with my group of cars hope you guys wont disappoint us. Because this time i will be coming with chaser and with al mafia group which is famous in ajman. they have many cars like nissan patrol gt's corolla's modified by MSD. hope to see ya all soon. we will be their by 9:30 p.m.and do some donuts in mumzar if their were no cops :D

albertho555
UB Special Member
Vehicle:B18C Civic HB

Post by albertho555 » 15 Mar 2006, 12:26 pm

modified by MSD? hmmmm and that is?

racer
UB Addicted Member

Post by racer » 15 Mar 2006, 12:51 pm

yes MSD and you dont know about that

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 15 Mar 2006, 1:08 pm

racer wrote:[.. hope you guys wont disappoint us.
This is a Members' Meet. I am NOT assuring any kind of a Cars Show or a formal meeting. Members are free to decide whether they want to come or not. Provided for the fact that the Meet is exclusive to Members ONLY. Friends etc. can only come along with Members.

Hence, I should say: You people should not disappoint UAE Boost. Your Al Mafia group might get a place on the main site if you prove good enough.

Looking forward for a better response InshAllah.

Al Koobi
UB Senior Member

Post by Al Koobi » 15 Mar 2006, 1:27 pm

racer wrote:
Shalashaska wrote:We're getting a bit off-topic in here. I'd like you to talk about the next meet before I start the official topic. What do you say: April 13, Thursday. This time though, the starting timings will be 10pm onwards.

gona come this meet for sure with my group of cars hope you guys wont disappoint us. Because this time i will be coming with chaser and with al mafia group which is famous in ajman. they have many cars like nissan patrol gt's corolla's modified by MSD. hope to see ya all soon. we will be their by 9:30 p.m.and do some donuts in mumzar if their were no cops :D

so racer i have seen many cars of al mafia group where i tune my car.......but which car do u drive......and by the way as u said earlier that u were roaming in mumzar last week....maybe i have seen you the car was black colour without tint and was manual right............and you want to bring your team members to the meet.........they are welcome but see that they dont create any problems...coz i have heard where ever they go they just start drifting infront of any groups standing aside

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:clio197

Post by kingkenny » 15 Mar 2006, 1:43 pm

i will be there!!! :D

racer
UB Addicted Member

Post by racer » 15 Mar 2006, 5:14 pm

koobi what do you mean by doing donuts, any ways we wont do anything unless you do let us do everything that we know. And by the way how do you know that what we do in our area.

fatboyzlim
UB Senior Member

Post by fatboyzlim » 15 Mar 2006, 5:54 pm

racer wrote:koobi what do you mean by doing donuts, any ways we wont do anything unless you do let us do everything that we know. And by the way how do you know that what we do in our area.

WOT?

adj911
UB Advanced Member

Post by adj911 » 15 Mar 2006, 10:29 pm

hey guys ! so any prob for THURSDAY in MAMZAR??? mean 2omoro.
im ther all weekends coz MAMZER is like my 2nd Home :D mamzer is the best place for show off .. so catch u guys ther in mamzar..

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:clio197

Post by kingkenny » 15 Mar 2006, 11:15 pm

adj911 wrote:hey guys ! so any prob for THURSDAY in MAMZAR??? mean 2omoro.
im ther all weekends coz MAMZER is like my 2nd Home :D mamzer is the best place for show off .. so catch u guys ther in mamzar..
i will be there tommorrow too !!

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 16 Mar 2006, 9:18 am

adj911 wrote:hey guys ! so any prob for THURSDAY in MAMZAR??? mean 2omoro.
I'm not quite sure.... Well, If I do, I'll see you there. :)

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 16 Mar 2006, 11:34 am

I might pass by as well, who knows .. The night is long and the roads as well.. :D

adj911
UB Advanced Member

Post by adj911 » 16 Mar 2006, 4:45 pm

So guys see u in MAMZAR today around 10pm or 10:30pm...........