SM Electronics - NEOGLOW Designs (Offers)

Organizing a race or a casual cruise? Any event coming up? Discuss!
Neo
Vehicle: 2005 Hyundai Coupe

Post by Neo » 29 Dec 2011, 11:04 pm

Hello Friends and SAM,
I have been in this forum since 2006. Always been a petrol head with excess passion for car audio. And been in car audio scene for almost 15 years. Having tried helping members with Car audio quires for a while, in 2009 I decided to move this passion to a professional business. With the help of my father who has been in auto electrical business for the last 35 years we operated the car audio from the existing store in Abudhabi.
After 2 year of hard work and building 100's of cars I realized its time to move to a better place and be more focused.

So in short, we have moved to a new Place in Mussafah. On Jan 1st 2012 we will have an opening program (Inshallah). Nothing big! Simple as its just me and my family who is setting it up.

Here I would like to Invite everyone in the forum to this event. As a goodwill gesture for all the support you have provided there will be a special discount of upto 10% on all items. Currently I carry brands like Kicker, Focal, DLS, Swiss Audio, JBL, Power Acoustik, Dynamat, Earthquake etc... You can let your friends or family know about this so they can avail the benefit as well.

Once again Thank you very much!

Last edited by Neo on 01 Apr 2012, 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neo

Post by Neo » 29 Dec 2011, 11:06 pm

Some of the projects that we worked on!
http://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?i ... 2489392874

Neo

Post by Neo » 19 Feb 2012, 10:41 pm

Hello guys, we have started a new service at our new center. We are repairing car audio equipments, especially amplifiers. We also repair home electronics. If you have a valuable amplifier we can give it a shot better than keeping it as a paperweight.

While you are considering watch our latest project.
Tron Z

http://youtu.be/otPec1TJkRE