Hyundai Tiburon/Coupe meet !

Organizing a race or a casual cruise? Any event coming up? Discuss!
KkiL
UB Junior Member

Post by KkiL » 08 Oct 2006, 4:02 pm

AliGoli wrote:
KkiL wrote:
mikeh wrote:
Cool, i bring a camera and a tripod.

I'll bring the bed and the chick.......
oh wait, this is a car forum
hahahahahaha........lol!
dude its a tib...not a denali...whr will u put the bed..n the 'chick'
the last time I used a cam and a tripod there was a bed and a chick too, so I presumed this would be a similar "meet"
hhmmm.......I wonder if sam would let me post it up in the video forum
8)

Moheem
UB Dedicated Member

Post by Moheem » 08 Oct 2006, 4:32 pm

lol...wud it be fine if we hire a tib 4r a few hrs jus 4r the meet ^^

persiano_dubai
UB Junior Member

Post by persiano_dubai » 08 Oct 2006, 4:37 pm

Moheem wrote:lol...wud it be fine if we hire a tib 4r a few hrs jus 4r the meet ^^
loool..although it sounds wierd but why not ?? it is a tib meet.. and only tibs .. so if u wanna be there, have one, rent one, borrow one, or even steal one :idea: as long as its a tib

Moheem
UB Dedicated Member

Post by Moheem » 08 Oct 2006, 4:38 pm

persiano_dubai wrote:
Moheem wrote:lol...wud it be fine if we hire a tib 4r a few hrs jus 4r the meet ^^
loool..although it sounds wierd but why not ?? it is a tib meet.. and only tibs .. so if u wanna be there, have one, rent one, borrow one, or even steal one :idea: as long as its a tib
steal one? ... hmm where do u live persiano :)

persiano_dubai
UB Junior Member

Post by persiano_dubai » 08 Oct 2006, 4:43 pm

Moheem wrote:
persiano_dubai wrote:
steal one? ... hmm where do u live persiano :)
My friend.. where I live? Dubai.. where I come from ? IRAN ... looooooooooooooooooooooooooool hope that answers u .. but seriously if u wanna borrow ur frnds or hire one ur more than welcome 2 the meet..

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 09 Oct 2006, 11:37 am

persiano_dubai wrote:to TIBS and TIB OWNERS..
Aight, my bad.

WTF
UB Senior Member

Post by WTF » 09 Oct 2006, 6:50 pm

whew !! its been quite a while since i havent posted !! haha !! anyways .. is it ok if i come too together with Kenny ? :D

persiano_dubai
UB Junior Member

Post by persiano_dubai » 09 Oct 2006, 8:53 pm

WTF wrote:whew !! its been quite a while since i havent posted !! haha !! anyways .. is it ok if i come too together with Kenny ? :D
:D .. welll i think its only fair to us to be only tibs.. I mean we can do a regular meet for the other stuff.. dude I mean if u come then tons of other ppl would wanna come as well ... so again .. sorry .. ONLY TIBS..

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 09 Oct 2006, 8:54 pm

WTF wrote:whew !! its been quite a while since i havent posted !! haha !! anyways .. is it ok if i come too together with Kenny ? :D
The answer to that question would be the same as the answer to: "Will you be coming in a tib?" :P

I converted another gyu today to buy a tib.. damn, i should get commission.

KkiL
UB Junior Member

Post by KkiL » 10 Oct 2006, 5:14 pm

mikeh wrote:
The answer to that question would be the same as the answer to: "Will you be coming in a tib?" :P

I converted another gyu today to buy a tib.. damn, i should get commission.
are the 2007 tibs out here??

persiano_dubai
UB Junior Member

Post by persiano_dubai » 10 Oct 2006, 7:21 pm

Okay it seems that I may not show up to the meet. This idiot ram into my car today in the university parking and damaged my who rear left of the car. the ***** *** *** *** retard drove into me like 40 or 50 and I was standing still on the curve, he ramed into me and said that it was not his mistake (lol). So imagine how I wanted to kick his %#%$. anyways I told him that he i just a noob driver but he replied that hes been driving in his country for 3 years. Anywas, police comes, it turns out he was 18 yrs old, and got his license 2 months ago. So here is my suggestion WTF did they not raise the age of license to 21 or 23 ??? I mean I swear this KID was thinking he was in NFS or something doing AutoX in the parking lot .. So sorry guys about the meet,, I may join with one of my frinds who happens to have a tib ;)

pix : the driver side door, the part behind it, and the rear wheel.. note how the rear wheel looks like a front wheel turned inside ..OMG it hurts to watch it . btw if ur wondering he was driving a 2006 Honda Civic which the front got beaten good.. and he was lebaneese.. just FYI

albertho555
UB Special Member
Vehicle:B18C Civic HB

Post by albertho555 » 10 Oct 2006, 9:21 pm

sorry to hear about this bro, lotsa crazy drivers out there, watch out ... they think coz they gota new car they're in control.

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:clio197

Post by kingkenny » 10 Oct 2006, 10:17 pm

sorry to hear that !

commando
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:1994 Chevrolet z28 Camaro

Post by commando » 11 Oct 2006, 12:17 am

damn that's messed up.. i hope u get ur car back soon.

persiano_dubai
UB Junior Member

Post by persiano_dubai » 11 Oct 2006, 12:27 am

commando wrote:damn that's messed up.. i hope u get ur car back soon.
TY .. I hope 2 man.. Im gonna keep everyone updated.. garage is gonna quote it tomorrow