Hyundai Tiburon/Coupe meet !

Organizing a race or a casual cruise? Any event coming up? Discuss!
Moheem
UB Dedicated Member

Post by Moheem » 11 Oct 2006, 3:08 am

dude...sorry 2 hear... but im jus curious :D

he rammed u at 40 or 50?...i mean ur car was parked rite? ...that luks like he jus scraped you :? ...i mean 40 or 50 speed wud get u a pretty decent hole in ur car :D

mind if i crack a joke......guess ur not invited in the tibs meet :P ..guys with tibs allowed ONLY!! :lol:

Accord98
Vehicle:Toyoda

Post by Accord98 » 11 Oct 2006, 9:32 am

Sry to hear that Persiano....

Car doesnt look "just scrached" - looks pretty bad to me.

Ps - i think i know you - does ur name start with "S" ? and do u have a cousin whose name also starts with "S"????? :)

KkiL
UB Junior Member

Post by KkiL » 11 Oct 2006, 10:09 am

so is the meet still on?
cuz sparky me n mikeh all know each other (well I don't know mikeh), plus it will only be 3 of us then?
we need more tibs for a meet

persiano_dubai
UB Junior Member

Post by persiano_dubai » 11 Oct 2006, 12:12 pm

KkiL wrote:so is the meet still on?
cuz sparky me n mikeh all know each other (well I don't know mikeh), plus it will only be 3 of us then?
we need more tibs for a meet
dude .. ill see wt i can do,. ill inform u by max thursday, if its not bad we can do it next week, cuz i just talked 2 thr guyz in the garage and the car will be rdy next wed or thu

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 11 Oct 2006, 1:47 pm

persiano_dubai wrote:Honda Civic
Damn civic's ... :P

Sorry to hear that bro. Well, the quote should be okay, since insurance will pay it.. right?

Soooo... is the meet on or not? I wouldn't mind meeting up sparky and kkil, since I know both of them (well, kkil through PM's :) ) but still, i'd feel bad meeting without the initiator.

Lemme know, and hope to get that tib of yours on the streets again.. we'll install a bullbar and damage civic's :evil: (albertho, aligoli watch out.. heheh)

WTF
UB Senior Member

Post by WTF » 11 Oct 2006, 4:31 pm

how about continue the meet ! but not a Tiburon meet already since u have a fallen comarads :D !! so i guess its better to chill and have shisha and meet teh rest of the guys since we dont have anythin to do ... :D

not to hijack this thread but ... anyone care to meet up on the same place and chill ? albertho ? commando ? Accord ? Kenny? Mikeh? Sparky ? Kkil or anyone who wants to chill out ? :D

KkiL
UB Junior Member

Post by KkiL » 11 Oct 2006, 5:00 pm

WTF wrote:how about continue the meet ! but not a Tiburon meet already since u have a fallen comarads :D !! so i guess its better to chill and have shisha and meet teh rest of the guys since we dont have anythin to do ... :D

not to hijack this thread but ... anyone care to meet up on the same place and chill ? albertho ? commando ? Accord ? Kenny? Mikeh? Sparky ? Kkil or anyone who wants to chill out ? :D

I really don't mind, u guys are more than welcome to come

I guess mikeh and sparky are comin for sure, so yeah y not make it a tib/tib wannabe meet :D :D

Sparky
UB Advanced Member

Post by Sparky » 12 Oct 2006, 9:39 am

Damn dude, really sorry hear about that... the photos look heartbreaking. stupid civic guy. If you can't make it for the meet, we could always have our meet after you get your repairs done... i know it might feel crappy to go for a Tib meet without your Tib. Or wecould have one before, and one after. :)

Anyhow, good luck on the repairs... let me know if you need some sharjah repair shop.

persiano_dubai
UB Junior Member

Post by persiano_dubai » 12 Oct 2006, 12:28 pm

Thx sparky, 1st for ur reply, 2nd the SRI, its sooo sweet dude, u gotta hear it. well I know its not fair 2 u guyz, But i would suggest go for the meet, and when I get my ride back we will do a better and bigger meet ;). So tell me how it goes dude, and post pix

KkiL
UB Junior Member

Post by KkiL » 12 Oct 2006, 2:07 pm

sparky/mikeh.......I say lets have the meet......n kenny or alberto or whoever wants to join in can
that way we can chill out for a bit plus have a mini meet
one of u guys pm me ur number so we can get timing sorted out
I don't want to reach there at like 7 only to find out u guys will be "fashionably late".......
now I wonder if I can find my tuscani T-shirt (Y)

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 12 Oct 2006, 2:32 pm

Number sent...

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:clio197

Post by kingkenny » 12 Oct 2006, 4:43 pm

KkiL wrote:sparky/mikeh.......I say lets have the meet......n kenny or alberto or whoever wants to join in can
that way we can chill out for a bit plus have a mini meet
one of u guys pm me ur number so we can get timing sorted out
I don't want to reach there at like 7 only to find out u guys will be "fashionably late".......
now I wonder if I can find my tuscani T-shirt (Y)
acount me in and also WTF,we are ready for the meet !! :D

WTF
UB Senior Member

Post by WTF » 12 Oct 2006, 6:32 pm

ok then ! ill be there too !! any of u guys gonna bring their girlfriend ? :D

Accord98
Vehicle:Toyoda

Post by Accord98 » 12 Oct 2006, 7:27 pm

im in too... :)

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:clio197

Post by kingkenny » 13 Oct 2006, 1:21 am

i will come with my girl !! i think around 7 or 8 , how about that ?

and you guys decide the place !! :)

see you guys tommorrow !!