Who does a good work of Camber/Tos Settings ?

Wheels, tires, suspensions, brakes etc.

Moderator:Neo

TryllZ
UB Junior Member

Post by TryllZ » 17 May 2013, 7:13 am

Mr.HacKeR wrote:If I were you I'd choose the Job Design kit:
http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a ... 6120_n.jpg
http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a ... 2152_n.jpg

And the WORK Varianza V5S wheels (They work will with the chrome Grille and parts on the bumper & I love the deep lip):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/workwheels ... 018801201/

Just one thing, which size wheels are you planning on getting? You need something with a large lip, the ones in the picture are 19" wheels. To my knowledge, the lower the size (and width) of a wheel, the smaller the lip will be. Just wanted you to pay attention to this.
True on lip space, so I have got 18x8.5 +20 in O-Disk, should give about 3.4inch lip space

I so so want to go for them they are the cheapest of them all, but the Center Cap is a bit raised and I don't know why this is stopping me form buying them, I like the flat center of the Ordens but the ordens are sick expensive....

but whenever I see this:

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a ... 5135_n.jpg

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a ... 2164_n.jpg

I just want to buy them. That Civic is running 19x9 +0 F, 19x10 -13 R

Only thing he is running "Front-3UZ 4 Pots Disc 370 | Back-RX7 4 Pots Disc 350" which I don't know what it means and so I didn't go for this setup..but the wheels look sick on that civic, that's a 4.5 inch lip space on the front, 6 inch on the back wheels..

ThanX for the input though...

TryllZ
UB Junior Member

Post by TryllZ » 11 Jun 2013, 10:05 pm

CaL][CaB wrote:you know...technically you dont even need a coilover to do this setup...and its not like a coilover airbag setup is going to allow you to track race...i just gave my OEM shocks to this guy who has 15 years of expirience in air bagging...should be done in a few days as long as he works on it :arrow:

(keeping in mind this is all about street stance and NO track performance)

will update soon :grin:
Hey any updates on you ride bagging ?.....

CaL][CaB
UB Senior Member

Post by CaL][CaB » 11 Jun 2013, 11:05 pm

bought a new one LOL :grin: :!:

still got the parts to execute it...gotta leave the car there for a few days :(

TryllZ
UB Junior Member

Post by TryllZ » 12 Jun 2013, 7:17 am

CaL][CaB wrote:bought a new one LOL :grin: :!:

How much did the kit cost, and which did u go for, AccuAir or UAS or any other...

I'm in check with RTA regarding Air Suspension....they haven't replied yet...'ll let yall know what they said...

ThanX...

CaL][CaB
UB Senior Member

Post by CaL][CaB » 12 Jun 2013, 10:19 pm

TryllZ wrote:

How much did the kit cost, and which did u go for, AccuAir or UAS or any other...

I'm in check with RTA regarding Air Suspension....they haven't replied yet...'ll let yall know what they said...

ThanX...
I meant i gotta new car :$

well its all a mix...air valves are from airrex...compressor is from a caddilac...bags are aftermarket...cylinder is avs...so all in the mix..i trust him coz iv seen his work...his G55 wagon is still fine with airbags...and its been 3 years that hes bagged it...offroading every weekend (Y) (Y)

Mr.HacKeR
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:09 Altima Coupe 3.5SE

Post by Mr.HacKeR » 13 Jun 2013, 3:11 am

Congrats on your new car!

Is it the new one you're going put the air bags on?

TryllZ
UB Junior Member

Post by TryllZ » 13 Jun 2013, 10:29 am

CaL][CaB wrote:
TryllZ wrote:

ThanX...
I meant i gotta new car :$

well its all a mix...air valves are from airrex...compressor is from a caddilac...bags are aftermarket...cylinder is avs...so all in the mix..i trust him coz iv seen his work...his G55 wagon is still fine with airbags...and its been 3 years that hes bagged it...offroading every weekend (Y) (Y)
Hey, can I get the shop details where you got it done, so I can check...

Just wanted to know if airbags will work with OEM struts or do I need to buy struts separate ?....

ThanX..

CaL][CaB
UB Senior Member

Post by CaL][CaB » 16 Jun 2013, 7:15 pm

advised to go with new struts...the height levels you will be at will kill the struts

TryllZ
UB Junior Member

Post by TryllZ » 16 Jun 2013, 10:17 pm

CaL][CaB wrote:advised to go with new struts...the height levels you will be at will kill the struts
Thanx, but the shop details if you can provide...Location, contacts, etc...how much do they charge ? for installation..

ThanX..

CaL][CaB
UB Senior Member

Post by CaL][CaB » 17 Jun 2013, 2:27 pm

He builds Yatches for people from Qatar but previously used to work on cars...might have seen him on Pimp my Ride :razz:

he works on cars when hes free...

so im waiting to get free from work...and then i'l wait for him to get free :mrgreen: THAT is when i can get some work done on the car :razz:

TryllZ
UB Junior Member

Post by TryllZ » 25 Jun 2013, 2:04 pm

CaL][CaB wrote:He builds Yatches for people from Qatar but previously used to work on cars...might have seen him on Pimp my Ride :razz:

he works on cars when hes free...

so im waiting to get free from work...and then i'l wait for him to get free :mrgreen: THAT is when i can get some work done on the car :razz:
Hey, I think you are talking abour Garcia, right ?

By the way I got the mail from RTA regarding Air Suspensions, seems unbelievable, atm, but Im diggin deeper & deeper....
Attachments
66.jpg
RTA & Air Suspension, going hand in hand..

CaL][CaB
UB Senior Member

Post by CaL][CaB » 26 Jun 2013, 12:11 am

Bottom line being you havent compromised any such component that might KILL you :razz:

I spoke to a guy who is the officer incharge the passing bay's...says we will accept anything that fits right into the car and not like a Volvo suspension in a freakin corolla

Mr.HacKeR
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:09 Altima Coupe 3.5SE

Post by Mr.HacKeR » 26 Jun 2013, 8:08 pm

That's great news! Too bad I'm selling my car :(

TryllZ, come on! I want to see how your car will look like! How much do you think all of this will cost you? Wheels, bodykit, suspension, labor, shipping?

TryllZ
UB Junior Member

Post by TryllZ » 26 Jun 2013, 9:25 pm

Mr.HacKeR wrote:That's great news! Too bad I'm selling my car :(

TryllZ, come on! I want to see how your car will look like! How much do you think all of this will cost you? Wheels, bodykit, suspension, labor, shipping?
Hi,

to be frank, I removed limitation on my budget, so here the estimate lowdown.

All Prices are post-shipping.

Air Suspension: 13K [UAS Suspension + AccuAir Management]
Body Kits: 7K
Wheels: 10K [Between, VIPModular/SSR Vienna/Ordens/LXZ]
Paint: 8K
Interior: 6K
Misc: 8K

That much $$, the reason, I want a 1 time work, a Quality work. I believe in longevity of use, and I do use any thing buy a very long time compared to some I know who change stuff like clothes...

I'm just waiting on approval from an RTA guy on Body, he spoke to me as I made an official complain in RTA, in regards to modification, was frustrated as I was getting no where, I want to get this shyt legit here.

Because I managed to get cost prices over there compared to here from a modder from Thai, over there interior is expensive compared to exterior, here exterior is expensive than interior..

I know many people want to see how my shyt goes down, but I like patience and do it proper....so I do apologies to get all excited, pre-hand, it definitely is coming...

Yea I'm crazy...cause I wanna be...

CaL][CaB
UB Senior Member

Post by CaL][CaB » 26 Jun 2013, 11:37 pm

(Y) (Y) (Y)