Sport Springs For W203 Mercedes C-Class C 320

Wheels, tires, suspensions, brakes etc.

Moderator:Neo

akzz
UB Junior Member

Post by akzz » 07 Nov 2006, 12:30 pm

Hi All,

I am looking at lowering my C-Class, i currently have the stock suspension, but after I added the 18" 5-Spoke's from an SL 500, i really need to lower the car for a better look.

I am considering H & R/Eibach/Bilstein, any well branded company that makes sport springs.

I checked wid Gargash for Brabus or AMG spirngs, they are way over priced and dont give a good enough drop like H & R for example. H & R costs US $ 370, which is really good money for a drop of 1.5" or so without affecting ride quality.

Does anyone know who the dealers are for any of the above brands?

Any info would be well appreciated.

Cheers!
Akzz

ALi
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda Accord 2007

Post by ALi » 07 Nov 2006, 12:53 pm

after i got the rims n tyres changed of my merc c200 ,96. there was a big gap between the tyres n mud guard. i took it to some irani with a friend of mine in sharjah. he jst charged me 200dhs (my friend knew the shop owner) and replaced the springs, hence lowerd my car. now therz jst approx. 1 inch gap between tyres n mudguard...steering became a bit harder but rest all the same.. therz no brand or anything. but im sufferin alot cuz my car hits on humps n i really feel the pain :@

ALi
UB Special Member

Post by ALi » 07 Nov 2006, 1:09 pm

before

after

akzz
UB Junior Member

Post by akzz » 07 Nov 2006, 3:41 pm

ALi wrote:after i got the rims n tyres changed of my merc c200 ,96. there was a big gap between the tyres n mud guard. i took it to some irani with a friend of mine in sharjah. he jst charged me 200dhs (my friend knew the shop owner) and replaced the springs, hence lowerd my car. now therz jst approx. 1 inch gap between tyres n mudguard...steering became a bit harder but rest all the same.. therz no brand or anything. but im sufferin alot cuz my car hits on humps n i really feel the pain :@
Thanx Ali on your input, and the exact reason I dont want to resolve to a Shj. solution is due to the problem ur facing.

I know for a fact, branded springs come with a sort of manufacturing warranty, and they do not affect ride quality or as u say 'steering going hard', I do not want to compromise safety for aesthetic appeal.

Cheers!

[/img]

Neo
Vehicle:2005 Hyundai Coupe

Post by Neo » 12 Nov 2006, 12:07 am

There are guys who import such stuff in this forum....
I hope they come forward and assist us in this situation.
I havent worked on suspensions much to recommend where to buy them in UAE....
Plus r u running low profile tires, lets say 40 or 45 profile.. i bet wit 18 inch rims u mite be so.... in that case, there is no suspension which can save u from the back pain on bad roads coz of the low profile tires....

updates required.....

Good work ali... i like the before and after stuff... :P

ALi
UB Special Member

Post by ALi » 12 Nov 2006, 11:19 am

thnx NEO..... welcome bak.... :)

Neo
Vehicle:2005 Hyundai Coupe

Post by Neo » 12 Nov 2006, 3:19 pm

ALi wrote:thnx NEO..... welcome bak.... :)

Ur always welcome !!! Bang Bang!!! :P

A quick check at NOPI reveals an Eibach Lowering kit for Mercedes W203 2001 model C 320.
Pro Kit Lowering springs with lowering of 1.2" and price @ $272 before shipping....

Seems like the one u r looking for..... Shud i say anything more about Eibach.....

Try ur luck....

http://www.nopionline.com/nopistore/dsp ... ENZ%20C320